Why do you fags act like you are any different from numales...

Why do you fags act like you are any different from numales. Every time I'm at a party or social event and I spot some loser or dork looking fag, I ask him does he browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums, and as always he says "yes". And I'm not surprised at all. The absolute state of this board is atrocious, it's full of disgusting weebs and incels who are obsessed with erotic cringey children's cartoons and having a near psychotic episode of rage because women don't find you attractive. Grow the fuck up before you destroy this movement, yes women have become degenerate and their primitive base instincts have been exploited, but men are no better - you guys are just on the losing end of the egoist age. Anime is an exact result of pathetic beta males who have to find solace in a childish make believe world where females love them. Ever notice how the only people who watch anime are women (naturally childish) and socially rejected men?

This board has become full of incel childish numales from reddit. 2016 ruined this board.

Jokes on you, Im never invited to parties or social event

You go to degenerate parties and we are the ones being dumb ? Fuck off.

Why do you fags act like you are any different from numales. Every time I'm at a party or social event and I spot some loser or dork looking fag, I ask him does he browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums, and as always he says "yes". And I'm not surprised at all. The absolute state of this board is atrocious, it's full of disgusting weebs and incels who are obsessed with erotic cringey children's cartoons and having a near psychotic episode of rage because women don't find you attractive. Grow the fuck up before you destroy this movement, yes women have become degenerate and their primitive base instincts have been exploited, but men are no better - you guys are just on the losing end of the egoist age. Anime is an exact result of pathetic beta males who have to find solace in a childish make believe world where females love them. Ever notice how the only people who watch anime are women (naturally childish) and socially rejected men?

This board has become full of incel childish numales from reddit. 2016 ruined this board.

>BRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

>I ask him does he browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums
rules 1 and two faggot

my name is john and i hate every single one of you. Why do you fags act like you are any different from numales. Every time I'm at a party or social event and I spot some loser or dork looking fag, I ask him does he browse Sup Forums or Sup Forums, and as always he says "yes". And I'm not surprised at all. The absolute state of this board is atrocious, it's full of disgusting weebs and incels who are obsessed with erotic cringey children's cartoons and having a near psychotic episode of rage because women don't find you attractive. Grow the fuck up before you destroy this movement, yes women have become degenerate and their primitive base instincts have been exploited, but men are no better - you guys are just on the losing end of the egoist age. Anime is an exact result of pathetic beta males who have to find solace in a childish make believe world where females love them and shit is so cash. Ever notice how the only people who watch anime are women (naturally childish) and socially rejected men?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAP

Say that shit to my face cunt. I'm fucking 6'4" and 250lbs and I'd crush you into the fucking earth bitch.

You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wifes son likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get.

Nasty fucking hateful scum bags all of you are. I'm a 56 year old truck driver who is married to a Jewish women who saved my life. You fucking people think the world would be a better place place if she was dead and you disgusting fucking animals deny the historical FACT that 6 million Jews were killed during the holocaust. How fucking dare you, if I met any of you fucking scum bags in real life and you have the balls to spew your hatred in front of me I will sock you so hard in the jaw your grand kids will feel it. This anti semetic crap doesn't have a place in our modern world you horrible fucking offensive dogs.I'm more than happy to be an avid member of the Jewish community of Montreal's events where we share food and dance together with people from all walks of life and different cultures, diversity is beautiful and I have my wife to thank for introducing me to those community events. You're all slime balls, nasty fucking humans, you all should be ashamed of yourselves!

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

well numales are usually normies who have jobs and girlfriends

Go back to junior high you absolute fucking moronic scum bag and actually pay attention for a change because if you did you'd realize that they always tell you 6 MILLION JEWS WERE KILLED. I know high school must have been rough for you with all the bullying and kids picking on you for being a dumb ass scum bag bigot but try your best to remember 7th grade history. Also your use of THAT fucking derogatory word towards me makes me want to recommend hiring a personal body guard because if you talk like that in public people like me would leave you black and blue for months.

Call me what you want but despite coming here after the 2016 election I was apart of HWNDU and RWSS so I'm basically and oldfag at this point

Powerful.
>BRAP

Im nerd at heart. But I do TaiChi for 15 years now and can stand my ground. STILL i can't follow the game. When a girl talks about watching shitty really shows she is out. If she is a witch ego plotting against their coworkers "who didn't give me a piece of their birthday cake", she is out. I can live some weeks with a 7.5/10 and up to funk, but when she buys the third heels in the same color, but just have a different kind of strap on them, she is out.

I know lots of intelligent 6-7/10ers, who are OUT of the game for so long. Tinder helps the urges (there is always some broken girl who needs dick).

Yes, there are Beta Males at heart, but it isn't their "soyboy" nature that is the problem. Its the problem that they don't see themselves eating a girl out or sit in nature drinking beer. They are just in their minds dreaming about a world that simply can't exist. Wemen are different. Get over it.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.
She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.
I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.
That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.
Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?
How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

Nice cunt

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being anally penetrated on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock my little bum buttom. My bottom. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING CANDLELIT DINNER, AND NOT JUST A SHORT DICK IN THE ASS. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this pentrated. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT PROLAPSED ANUS. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a hetero. I'm a faggot and an powerbottom. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn traps. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with powertops and traps like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you raped me? NAH. I've never taken any cock unwillingly. This is my 100% real sphincter without lube, divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm dilated. I LAUGH when people imply I'm anally loose enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad asshurt” but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've trapped the trap and conquered BBC. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 inches (baby, you gotta be 18 to use my rectum). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn.

>implying Sup Forums has been good or at least what it used to be in the last 5 years.

Now it’s just full of edgy summerfags and weaboos.

Hi user. I see you called someone a "faggot" I'm assuming you meant this jokingly, but I've been mulling this over in my head for several days and it does not sit right. Let me please (re)iterate you on this word. Not only does it aim hatred at a large group of people that I myself and many of my friends are a part of, the word has the power to tear down and undermine a fight that we have been fighting for decades. I don't know where you stand on the issue, but I'm assuming you value your rights to equality as a citizen of this country. You may think that this is only a word, a mere configuration of letters, but this word is the foundation that keeps LGBT people held in the depths of inequality, while men like yourself toss around hateful slurs in a joking way thinking immaturely that you are immune to hurting anyone. This is not true. Next time you throw this word out (however jokingly and privately you may thing you are using this- in this era NOTHING is ever private), think about those who have struggled for the right to feel safe in their own country. The word "faggot" creates a hostile environment and makes many LGBT people feel unsafe around those who have enough power in society to use such words. Don't make me feel unsafe. I have a right to my safety. And although I have tremendous pride in being a mature, strong, bisexual woman, it really sucks when your words get in the way of my pride. Thanks for your attention.

Sweet putrefaction.

Absolutely wholesome shitposting

This

She wants your dick. Because, maybe you have a car and can AFFORD to fucking eat at McD nearly every day. She doesn't care about your eating habits (as long you eat her well trimmed glory hole). Nice shitpost, but she isn't following you as a customer, she just wants to get into your pants.

Uwotm8?

>calls people edgy
>jokes about suicide
xD

Fuck off scum bag I wrote the whole fucking thing because I mean it and it came straight from my heart. If you believe in all this nazi hate filled crap you need to have your fucking face punched in and I'd be happy to deliver. There is literally nothing wrong with being a donut puncher, donut punchers are beautiful people and to say otherwise just shows everyone how low you are on the IQ scale. I'd fucking knock you out so fast and so hard you'd have a concussion for weeks. You think this world would be better without my wife because of her religion and you think the world would be a better place without minorities who do the work you don't want to do. FUCK. YOU. That came from within me, not some fucking shit I wanted to post on here that I found somewhere else, fucking scum bag.

Imagine being this offended.

My goodness those are tight.

>implying

>australia

I'm Canadian and I even feel sorry for you.

>homos will reply to this thread without saging

you are a /pol user, you're exactly in the same league as the incel. Stop projecting, faggot. Nothing you've written is original or thought provoking, so do us a favor and kys.

Your probably some shareblue larping faggot, baiting with a slut ass pic, fuck you.

same

even if you use xD ironically it still makes you look gay and retarded

I love how you can tell a person isn't from here by something as simple as a single word
>incel

Lel shilling is strong today

>talks about Sup Forums at parties
hahahahahahahahahaahah

>uses the term edgy
>tells other people they're the offended ones

I agree.

This is why Jordan Peterson is called a shill; he understands that nothing can collectively change without individual change. Don't get me wrong; I don't agree with everything he says. However, no one is going to take a fatass fedora tipper with nothing going on in their lives seriously about anything. Likewise with the sperg autists. They'll just be seen as weak virgins (they are) who are making excuses for being unsuccessful. You can see it with all the blackpills and the "Is it all over Sup Forums?" threads on a daily basis. "We" need to take control of ourselves and put ourselves in the best positions to be persuasive and get our point across.

damnit man, im all out of pasta

This.
Let me be sincere and frank with you guys, I was a Trump supporter since June of 2015 I actually had faith in him before any of you guys did , but this whole debacle and collusion with the kremlin and his recently verbal diarrhea of bigotry has really soured me on him

If Donald were at all presidential he would condemn this brute hatred and step down from the presidency

Instead he thinks he can just run away and hide from it all through petty denial

This just does not look good

The optics of it are very bad.

I think it's becoming presidency seriously at all.

This presidency has just been a media circus, a self-aggrandizement stunt, and an overall joke

I'm sorry I've wasted so much time supporting him because he's clearly not serious and he's clearly not conservative.

We need real leadership, resolve and toughness and Donald Trump has none of those attributes

At this rate I would vote for Oprah Winfrey in 2020, just think about that

Ben Shapiro was right

even if you don't use xD unironically you're still retarded and gay

>stralian mutt
>anglo

same, i have others but its saying "error the tards think this is spam" or something or other

Your point being?

I've supported Trump since he announced he was running...but I can't anymore.

I made excuses when he called Mexicans "criminals and rapists"
I am excuses when he bragged about sexually assaulting women
I made excuses when women PROVED that he had assaulted them
I made excuses when he was shown to have colluded with Russia
I made excuses when he supported Nazis
I made excuses when he attacked freedom of the press
I made excuses for everything...

...But I WONT make excuses this time. I finally have to say that enough is enough. This is disgraceful, this is disgusting, this is embarrassing.

This is NOT what the presidency is about
This is NOT what America is
This is NOT who WE are

>now it's full of weaboos

This board is a range of people from all types coming together to expose the truth (usually about jews being evil). Stop projecting your own sense of self inadequacy.

>pic is me faggot.

FPBP

>muh hate
Shill confirmed.

>blackface
u bein rayciss wh*teboi???

>bigotry
No one here speaks like that faggot.
>obvious shill is obvious

>asks if he browses Sup Forums or pol/
Whats Sup Forums, Is it like Google maps?

wow, a pirate with his own faggot on my board?!

That hairline. Fucking lol. No wonder you chose bald.

Who me?

Full head of thick hair, just shave is with bare clippers every 2 weeks. Have since my days in the air force.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

true

chekt and kekt

spam spam
good for your heart
the more you braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

>Go to a party I ask a random loser if he visits Sup Forums

> Reports to Sup Forums that he met a loser that visits Sup Forums

> Calls Sup Forums losers for being on Sup Forums

> While on /pol

WTF is going on???

>This board has become full of incel
Yeah, I miss those times when Sup Forums was full of successful Chads.

If you’re out at parties asking people if they fucking lurk, you’re the cringy faggot. Rule number one dumbshits, applies to all boards

It's called projecting. He hates himself.

Air force. Figures. Inb4 security force with a death before dishonor tattoo.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>tfw you don't attend social parties unless it's with friends I'm comfortable with
What kind of desperate loser attends social gatherings without knowing the host at least?

Kek! I didn't wash out in tech school so no, wasn't SF.

>swedecuck
>giving life advice
shut the fuck up faggot lmao fix your own country first

Clean your asshole

OP BTFO

This 100%

>t. edgy larper

saged

Are you being retarded and deflecting on purpose?