I'm a German who was (probably) miseducated. Teach me

To my current knowledge, Hitler was literally the devil and nazis gased jews. That's what I learned in school. I am open-minded. Show me proof, for either history forgery or the existence of the holocaust, I don't wanna believe, I wanna know.
Danke.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=P8LXqXDqgjQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. You have the power to create yourself. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

It happened and they didn't kill enough jews.

If the holoHOAX was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

nuremberg.law.harvard.edu

this is proof against it, you won't believe it happened when you're done

Okay, are you ready ? this will be hard to swallow.

The holocaust actually happened, but not on the scale the jews claim, and it was a good thing.

>Nuremberg
>evidence
Nice one, user.

I was taught the same in schools but then by Scottish grandfather who served in the RAF during ww2 redpilled me on the Jewish problem. Hitler was just trying to break the monopoly the jewish cabal had on all aspects of society. His first solution was to exile them. Thats how the Americans ended up with Einstein while entire cruise ships full of jews were sent back from the states and uk knowing full well what was in store for them. Hell the british even helped fund "labour" camps. When the war effort meant that these camps were a financial and military burden the "final" solution came in to play.

hey I didn't say evidence I said proof!

there's not a single mention of any evidence in the entire nuremberg trial, of course

the Jews deserved to be based, but tragicly the Germans were too nice to the backstabing scum.

Sup Forums needs to be more hostile to holohoax posters, since far lefties lurk here we can't tolerate bullshit. It did happened but the numbers are probably less than 6 million, and the holodomor was worse despite never being talked about.
Hitler was in the wrong for killing the Jews, the results we feel today. In Martin Luther's novel 'the jew's and their lies' states we must never get revenge on them, but instead limit their power.

> A fucking leaf

Sabah alkhyr based jordbro

The problem is not that the holocoast happened. It's that you're being guilted into it. The Ottoman Empire genocided us for ceunturies. Yet they are not cucked like you. Its a matter of choice and submission

I find it funny how you can be so bro-tier yet some of the best shitposters here.

Do you really, REALLY want to know?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
You lost a war and were cucked by kikes.
If it makes you feel any better, the allies were also kiked with this shit too, but with less legal ramifications.
You DID know it was illegal for you to question absolute horseshit fairytales, right?
Could you imagine living in a country where questioining jack climbing a beanstalk was illegal?
What about questioning Vikings or Ghengis khan invading nations?

Honestly, there is so much more, but simply not being allowed to have a certain thought is 100% enough reason to question it, and 99% enough reason to outright disbelieve it immediately (if not permanently)

OP here. actually I am of Turkish decent, born and raised in Germany though. Can't really say much about Ottoman genocides, I know pretty much nothing about Turkish/Ottoman history.
So I am not being cucked in any way.

Blocked in my country my man, just as many other vids

this is terrible

the ottoman empire was one of the greatest empires of human history

they didn't teach you ANYTHING about it in school?

you should have spent at least an entire year on it

did you go to public school in germany?

Conceptually you have to ask yourself two questions:
When you are in the largest war ever fought in History, why would you spend an enormous amount of resources to get rid of "hostile elements" if they aren't actually hostile? It would be such a waste and significantly harm your chances in the war.
Any half way sane person would tell you that even if you wanted "ethnic cleansing" you would do it after the war when you have resources to spare.

Are there any incentives for the Allies to lie about the holocaust? The Allies themselves committed a great number of atrocities and war crimes, mass rapes in eastern Germany, the nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, bombing of civilians and so on.
It would greatly benefit them if they had an excuse for all of that and the holocaust delivered it for them, "there has been no greater crime in History then the Holocaust" and by that they are absolved from any sins of their own.
That is why the Allies had all incentives to exaggerate the mass killings.

To conclude, some Jews did die, there were German camps to keep hostile elements, such as communists away from doing harm.
But that is no different then what the Allies did themselves and the "targeted mass killing of Jews" might have happened, but under every possible scenario it was certainly falsified by the Allies and greatly exaggerated.

holy shit, this has the potential to be a good thread
>turkroach empire!!!!
>memeflag
>dipshit turkroach underagev& op
lmfao

du musst zurück achmed

there is much about eurpean history in our classes things like the chinese empire and ottoman are more or less sidetopics

That should be all you need to know.
Congratulations, your government saved you several hours.

Hitler was working for the Jews to create a society in which they could never be questioned. ALL death numbers, including soldiers and civilians killed, are known to be exaggerated. Educate yourself

Earth is flat

seriously i know it sounds retarded first time you hear it but it will lead you to a bigger truth and bigger picture

also you will gain a better spiritual perspective

much lies about european history

they are trying to erase your history like they erased the history of the white man. Don't let it happen

The Holocaust developed over a period of time
Jewish people were initially deprived of citizenship under the Nuremberg Laws
There were plans to deport Jews from Germany and Europe altogether
The ultimate goal was the total removal of Jews from Europe
Jews were placed into ghettos and transported to labour camps
As the war went on (particularly after the invasion of Russia) the policy on Jews eventually escalated to the point where finally it developed into a deliberate policy of extermination
An estimated 5.7 million Jews died as a result of Nazi policy targeting Jewish people (rounded to 6 million)
2 million were killed by the Einzatsgruppen in Eastern Europe.
Most of the rest died in concentration camps and death camps, as a result of disease, mistreatment or execution.
Adult males were used as slave labour
Auschwitz was not one unitary camp, it was a network of camps
Auschwitz I had all the swimming pools and soccer teams and shit for staff and privileged prisoners. This was the work camp, where the sign "Arbeit Macht Frei" was displayed.
Auschwitz-Birkenau (II) was the death camp, with the gas chambers and crematoria. It had a high death rate and few amenities.
Most people in the Holocaust were not killed by gassing.
Most people were not cremated.
Modern cremation takes several hours because it aims to create aesthetically pleasing remains of a single person in a single session, so that even the bones are reduced to a fine ash. There is no such concern for aesthetics in disposing of inmate bodies.
Mass graves exist and are still found at Treblinka, Auschwitz, concentration camps and villages all across Europe.
The historical understanding of the Holocaust doesn't uncritically depend on the Nuremberg trials (why would it?) but uses the testimony and evidence (with critical evaluation) as a source of information, as is normal practice
No member of the Nazi party or SS involved has ever denied the Holocaust or recanted their testimony

Ich kann nur dahin *zurück*, woher ich komme. Ich war in meinem Leben noch nie in der Türkei, noch weiß ich auch nur irgendwas über das Leben dort, die Politik, das System.

>Hans

I have to add, based on your flag:
Let us assume your ancommunist dream is achieved worldwide: the whole globe has become you ideal.
>what forces me to contribute to useless leeches?
>who stops me from forming a capitalist enterprise?

Good luck

Oh shit I didn't saw that.
thanks

This guy gets it.

Even Patton agreed that the commies were the bigger threat instead of the Germans.

damn man, Anarchist just sounded cool haha and I tend to do my own thing in general, so I just picked it, not much thought behind the choice of flag

Your question sucks. The correct question is “ why would you relocate, assasinate, and dispose of Jews in the most expensive and time consuming way possible when you could just shoot them and leave them to rot.”
Answer is still a mystery.

Auschwitz I and Auschwitz-Birkenau are different camps.

How much of a drug addict was Hitler? I keep getting told that he was some sort of hardcore junkie

That is part of the first question though.

jeap und trotzdem gehorst abgeschoben, kanackenboi
ciao servas

lurk more roach. 280k died from typhus and malnutrition. millions of decent people died in the war, they werent jews. the kikes wrote in articles in the UN refugee charter in 1951 that ensured the destruction of european culture and heritage. (thats you). because they were a threat to them, globalists dont like nationalists. you were flooding the fatherland by design, and if something isnt done soon, the light will go out in sweden as well. they have been using us to destabilize the entire middle east and remove any and all nationalist nations that refuse to play kike ball, the formation of greater israel. it isnt going to work, ww3 is coming. when we are forced by the kikes to make a move on iran, china will intervene, and then all hell breaks loose. exhausting all economies and causing a new collapse from which they hope to build the new world order. if it all works out, we'll fuck that dragon in the ass with the bear and step on the kike. if it doesnt, we lost. say hello to 1984, the real one. thats all im giving a roach. you want proof, lurk and compile it like the rest of us. the only way to know this is real is to see the lines painted for yourself. just watch for redpill general threads, its babbies first step. i just gave you the kindergarten run down.

Slave labour is profitable. Starvation and overworking are less expensive than the ammunition you need to fight a war. Chemicals and mass killings were used toward the end as Germany knew the war was coming to an end and accelerated the extermination.

Oh it happened alright. What they failed to tell you is that the "burnt offering" (=holocaust) was you, the german people.

europathelastbattle.wordpress.com/watch/
Make sure to watch all ten.

don't forget that the silly stories that liars came up with to get in on the Holocaust action like the coaster and the dick sucker 9000 are acknowledged, evaluated and dismissed by historians accordingly, and do not indicate dishonesty in the historical evaluation of the holocaust

Then fucking stop. This isn’t the final redpilling, but it is the final anarchist redpill: The whole fucking planet is under anrachy. Governments are an illusion cast by the most proficient anarchists.
Welcome to the next level.

welcome to Sup Forums

before you post here regularly MAKE SURE YOU KNOW YOUR COUNTRY'S LAWS

you can be arrested and incarcerated in many places in europe for saying things you might consider to be innocuous here

No, it isn’t.
Wake up, read your own words.

es wird der tag kommen da wir deutschen auch wieder so basiert sein können

I appreciate it #freespeech

firing squad was the initial and preferred means of mass execution for the bulk of the holocaust

1 why did hitler decide to gas and cook jews in ovens when he could have used them for man power and labour which he did and not only jews but other peoples aswell. 2 Why would he gas them and cook them, when he could have just gotten officers to line them up and shoot them in the back of the head with a self loading luger. 3 The numbers constantly changed first it was 1 million then it became 6 million and now all of a sudden in the 21st century people are saying 7 million despite there being no evidence hitler ever went out of his way to kill jews. 4 Hitler or any other official never said anything about the enslavement or killing of jews. 5 millions of people died during ww2 and people use images such as the german soldiers shooting people and bodies on the floor. The problem with this is that many people died in ww2 for different reasons, Yes maybe some jews were executed by officers but that doesnt prove that 6 million died in the holocaust or that hitler specifically ordered for them to be killed. Many german soldiers executed communists, communist sympathizers and there were some times some war crimes commited. But these war crimes were nowhere near the scale of the allied war crimes or the nanking masscares.

>jews weren’t fed during the holocaust
>jews didn’t have swimming pools in camps
>jews didn’t have sports and theatres in the camps
Apparently the only recreation they had was masturbation machines as reported by actual “victims”.

that doesn't make any sense, they could have just starved the jews

Proof that should at least lead to reasonable doubt about the severity of the holocaust exists, scores of it in fact.

However, more important as a primer into seeing things as they are is knowledge on what the jews did in the Weimar period and before and you'll quickly wish the aforementioned evidence didn't exist because that would mean not nearly enough were killed.

I've learned that spoonfeeding redpills doesn't work, you have to embark on this path yourself, when you're ready. I can only give you leads, you'll have to find the truth for yourself. Hint: start at the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft

The fact is that the holocaust never happened but it should happen again.
All jews deserve death.

-that would be bongistan and krautistan.
I know the shills hate vpn's (for this reason exactly) but if you're from one of these places, you really need to look into getting one.

Can you explain why? It's a fucking religion/race. there are exceptions. Even if all fucking jews did deserve death, for whatever reason, I know at least one decent jew. He is a good man. He doesn't deserve death.

A VPN for what? I doubt you'd need one for Sup Forums?

it's not a race, it's a nation

you don't know anything about judaism do you

my bro, whatever the hell you wanna call it, not every jew is on a mission to enslave humanity is the point I'm tryna make.

starving large quantities people is harder than it sounds, especially with such shitty structures
too many calories lying around, too little infrastructure to keep them away, would've dragged on for ages

Innocent always die, "Innocence" has never protected anyone from anything.

>let’s get rid of all the Jews!
>but how Hans, we must be efficient as Germans
>let’s have 9 soldiers fire blanks at them while one person actually shoots them
>wouldn’t it be easier to just shoot them when we find Them?
>no, first use a bunch of energy transporting them to camps, THEN make nine soldiers fire blanks at them, this is the most efficient.

This is you. This is how you imagine a nation at war operates.
You are retarded, you will have grapple with cognitive dissonance before you learn all of your trusted sources of authorities lied to you. Then you will go back to believing 98 percent of their lies and the cycle begins anew.
Welcome to falsely believing you are actually redpilled.

1. Jews were used as slave labour for the majority of the Nazi states existence, but as the war went on and defeat loomed near the policy changed to quick mass extermination (ostensibly the Jews would have been used as slave labour after a Nazi victory and the Final Solution would have taken place in a more stable, calculated period)
2. Gassings only represented a portion of the deaths. 2 million Jews in villages and towns were executed in Eastern Europe by firing squad. Gassing is an efficient way to kill a lot of people at one time, which, if you want to kill people as fast as possible, and without wasting ammunition, is better than shooting them.
3. Estimates change based on data.
4. Hitler mentions a potential extermination of the Jews several times, but mostly the Nazi government does not reference the Holocaust publicly. I can't remember if it was Goering or Goebbels or someone else who made a speech to the Nazi party mentioning the extermination.
5. Soldiers wouldn't have executed communists. Soldiers might have executed partisans but the killing of criminal or subversive elements would have been carried out by government/party organisations like the SS which were not a part of the military. Why is it harder to believe the Axis committed larger war crimes than the Allies?

The swimming pools and sports were for privileged prisoners, Jewish or not Jewish (mostly non-Jewish and non-Soviet), and were in Auschwitz I, the labour camp, not Auschwitz-Birkenau, the extermination camp. The masturbation machine story comes from a ghostwritten self-published book by an Australian who isn't even Jewish, and got immediately exposed as a fabricated account.

no my dude, when the israelites left egypt and lost the kingdom of david or whatever there was a BIG DEAL about them becoming the nation with no land

it's a big deal

you also DO NOT become a jew because you a genetically descended from a jew. There are specific citizenship requirements, it's something like only females can pass down jewry

Wow. It's actually kinda fun.
"Magnus Hirschfeld (14 May 1868 – 14 May 1935) was a German Jewish physician and sexologist educated primarily in Germany; he based his practice in Berlin-Charlottenburg. An outspoken advocate for sexual minorities, Hirschfeld founded the Scientific Humanitarian Committee. Historian Dustin Goltz characterized this group as having carried out "the first advocacy for homosexual and transgender rights".[1]"
piece of shit hahaha

replying to

One of you guys just got 6 months in jail for posting a historical pic of the grand mufti of jerusalem meeting with Adolf. If I were you I would take any precaution possible.

the greater question isn't about who individually deserves death but that the race which produces the individuals the Jews are known for needs to not exist
kikery has to die, and that means even the folks who never did nuffin. life's tragic like that m8

>firing blanks
>at Jews
dude how fucking stoned are you right now?

Miraste mucho documental de NatGeo sobre "las drogas de Hitler" perro

leaf this thread

ancient photoshop skills

Yeah I vaguely remember something like that, like according to the Jewish religion, you need to have a Jewish mother.
What if I fucked a Jew and stole the kid? If it never knew it was Jewish?

Yeah boi, but why kill an innocent jew? there is no reason to kill someone who is a genuinely good person. if there were 100 jews in the world, 1 is a good man, 99 are bankers or whatever, why not just get rid of the 99?

And this is just the beginning. The Spartakusaufstand, general moral decadency during Weimar (especially in Berlin, prostitution, homosexuality and even paedosexuality were common) and their stimulators; for an inexplicably large part Jews

so you're saying he got 6 months for a photoshop

it's not the blood that's tainted, it's the ideology

maybe his photoshop was cracked?

one female from the liberal party in your country prints out a list of your posts on Sup Forums in a holocaust thread and reasonable proof you come from germany. She's paid to do this by a jewish anti-defamation organization. A jewish lawyer starts a john doe lawsuit and gets a court to demand your ip records from Sup Forums, which are immediately furnished

the party van shows up at your door. 6 weeks later you go to jail for 2 years. 1 month into your prison sentence you are murdered by a muslim inmate

What the fuck do you think a firing squad is? If you want to kill someone, you shoot them, you don’t produce 9 blanks.
If you want to kill millions of people you already (for no reason) put into camps, you stop feeding them..

His name was Kevin Crehan.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html

You know, I can be a bit of a chameleon. I could act as if I'm a "fellow muslim", Turkish decent helps with that.

you aren't in Sup Forums talking to me right now because you enjoy being around stupid people and tolerating the things they put you through

Find one autopsy report that confirms gassings.

Protip: you won't.

Nice try Shekelberg.

Zyklon B was a delousing gas, why would they commit genocide with a delousing gas when things like mustard gas were already invented years ago?

And how could Hitler have killed 6 million Jews if the amount of Jews under German control never exceeded 4,5 million? This is especially odd if you consider the fact that over 2 million European Jews received reparations immediately after the second world war.

In an imprisoned-with-a-muslim-fanatic-scenario that is.
Nobody puts me through shit.

Goddamn newcuck

Why use mustard gas when starvation was invented millions of years ago?

you're not from around here are you, friend

Always this one guy that knows a good jew.

if you aren't a jew, you can never become a real jew

and if the kid is a bastard with no known mother, no jew

you have to be *indoctrinated* to be a jew

They are nomadic after all, maybe there is one good jew somewhere roaming the earth hiding from us. I'll believe it when I see him.

>In this Anglo-French world there exists, as it were, democracy, which means the rule of the people by the people.Now one would think that the people must possess some means of giving expression to their thoughts or their wishes.Examining this problem more closely, we see that the people themselves have originally no convictions of their own. Their convictions are learned, of course, just as everywhere else. The decisive question is who enlightens the people, who educates them?
>In those countries, it is actually capital that rules; that is, nothing more than a clique of a few hundred men who possess untold wealth and, as a consequence of the peculiar structure of their national life, are more or less completely independent and free. They say: 'Here we have liberty.'By this they mean, above all, an uncontrolled economy, and by an uncontrolled economy, the freedom not only to acquire capital but to make absolutely free use of it. That means freedom from national control, which means control by the people both in the acquisition of capital and more importantly in how it is used. This is really what they mean when they speak of liberty.
>The capitalists begin by creating the press.They speak of the 'freedom of the press.' In reality, every one of the newspapers has a master, and in every case this master is the capitalist, the owner.This master, not the editor, is the one who directs the policy of the paper. If the editor tries to write something that doesn't suit the master, he is thrown out the next day. This press, which is the absolutely submissive and characterless slave of the owners, this press molds public opinion.
>Public opinion thus mobilized by them is, in its turn, split up into political parties.The difference between these parties is as small as it formerly was in Germany. You know them, the old parties. They were always one and the same.
>These parties, with this press, they control public opinion.
youtube.com/watch?v=P8LXqXDqgjQ

Speak English you god damned sudaca
Also remember to bring a passport when visiting the Falklands

I think we just blew op's mind

I think he's busy for the next couple of hours

So lemme get this straight. If 2 "real jews" have a kid, which gets kidnapped after birth, grows up in a neutral environment and never finds out who his parents were, he is not a jew?