Why are people sucking so much of his dick, when all of his companies will inevitably become a megacorporation?

Why are people sucking so much of his dick, when all of his companies will inevitably become a megacorporation?
This is so fucking sad.

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/colonize-space-with-nukes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You nerds wish we'd live in Shadowrun and have a big bad evil corporation with robots to fight.

itd be nice

I think it's the same thing with every fucking corporation ever.
Microsoft and Apple come to existence:
>AWESOME KNIGHTS WHO CAME TO FREE US FROM THE SLAVERY OF IBM
Google comes to existence:
>SUCH AWESOME COMPANY, THEY WON'T DO EVIL AND SHIT
ebay, amazon, etc...
now it's fucking Musk

elaborate one scenario where is tech is used for evil

he spends a LOT on PR

also his success is largely relegated on the taxpayer dollars he's granted by the self-driving truck loads, why
aren't you on his side?

Overhyped chinky looking bastard.

>Look, I realize Elon Musk is really cool and all, but this latest is just not that significant. The Falcon Heavy can carry 63 tons into orbit – but only if the rocket isn’t reused. If it is, it’s just a sad 8 tons [for GTO launches]. That already rules out commercial applications involving very expensive payloads (e.g. most satellites), so long as reliability remains significantly worse than for proven workhorses like the Soyuz (97% success rate) or the Ariane (95%)

.unz.com/akarlin/colonize-space-with-nukes/

Are you serious? What about the mass surveilance?
We all are part of the botnet now.

This. Every time shills or Sup Forumstier shit gets posted here.

Elon Musk is watching us with botnets? That's a new one.

Did you ask about Musk, you piece of Canadian shit?

yes, I specifically asked you to elaborate a scenario where his (Elon) technologies could be put to questionable use.

You don't think his cars are the botnet?

I'm asking you to make a case, show me how his cars could be botnets

Elon Musk! Space x! Tesla!

He's not evil YET. Pay attention to what the commie faggot is saying.

Motherfucker, read the fucking definition of a botnet. It's not whether his cars COULD BE botnet, they LITERALLY ARE the botnet.

I know, which is why I'm revolving around scenarios where his tech could be put to bad use, pay attention, period.

where exactly do you see the definition applying here?

>A botnet is a number of Internet-connected devices, each of which is running one or more bots. Botnets can be used to perform distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack), steal data,[1] send spam, and allows the attacker to access the device and its connection. The owner can control the botnet using command and control (C&C) software.[2] The word "botnet" is a combination of the words "robot" and "network". The term is usually used with a negative or malicious connotation.

The whole definition apply, down to software attacks? Intardesting

Being a Canadian should be illegal.

Do you have anything more substantial to add to this conversation?

because le epic space travel xD

>Boer guy with 0 Jewish roots takes up the burden of saving humankind, restores the scientific excitement of the space race, makes a private rocket company that can beat big dogs like NASA at rocket building while still running a profit, outjews Israeli company, crazy enough to make consumer-grade electric cars, which will throw our dependency on the middle east out of the window and even sold recreational flamethrowers for fun
But I guess he has more money than you, OP, and that makes him a meanie.

BTW, there's still all his projects which will still be done (I guess too much to cite), like those low pressure train things and so on. That's why people like him. He could be the devil in a suit, but it had been years since I've last been excited about the future of science

I like Elon Musk, but I hate all the reddit-tier dick sucking. I think he is a genuinely smart guy with good intentions, but I hate all this "THE REAL LIVE SUPER VILLAIN TONY STARK LOL!" bullshit.

He's peak sadboy. Miserable sadboys stll clinging to Ayn Rand's tit love him because they think they can be just like him and LARP as Tony Stark as well if they just put more work in, but somehow never get any work done. Little do they know he's one of the most contemptible figures in science.

do you?