What are your thoughts on lolis in anime and manga?

What are your thoughts on lolis in anime and manga?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11088265
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>newfag

They're mostly unspeakable.

Lolis are for kiss.

They're cute and extremely Sup Forums-related

Miu is best girl, I want to pee in her butt.

She's a bad-mannered brat but she's too cute for me to hold that against her.

What does Sup Forums think the plural of "loli" is?
strawpoll.me/11088265

should be added with great frequency and variety

>ywn hit on Chika-chan
>ywn get turned down by an elementary school student

>ywn attempt to pressure Chika-chan into doing things she's not comfortable with

You should never pressure a loli to do things she's not ready for.

I-I can still try

If they don't have budding breasts and shapely legs, they're not worth my time.

Hebe please, all lolis are lovable.

I disagree. Sometimes young girls don't understand what they actually want. It is your duty as her boyfriend to guide her, even if that sometimes means going against her will. Not doing so amounts to child abuse.

>Not raping children is child abuse.

It's only rape if you let them live.

Chika is perfect wife material.

That's actually a pretty achievable goal, if you really desire it that much.

Why don't the Mashimaros age? Time does appear to move forward in the manga.

Pure lolis do not age because that would taint them

There needs to be more green lolis.

But then I can't make more lolis with Nobue.

Do they really not? How much time has the manga covered so far? I can understand not wanting to age up the characters though, it's probably better to just never acknowledge it.

It's difficult to tell, but in the early volumes Chika only has a ps2, while more recently she has played a 3ds.

It's probably a similar situation to Yotsuba. I'm pretty sure Azuma said in an interview that the entirety of the manga only covers a small period of time so far, but because the chapters come out slowly, the characters computers and cellphones get updated as newer volumes come out to keep it feeling current.

An advantage about the younger ones is that they're always going to pass through your prefered type by the process of natural aging. Well... Almost always.

What happens if they don't turn you down?

>hebe
Youre just a paedo. Plain and simple. 40 year olds are the real ripe fruit

Run, she probably has ulterior motives

Threadly reminder.

Does she have a point?

>on lolis in anime
Wait, what? That thing exists?

>40 year olds are the real ripe fruit
If you want retarded babies, sure.

Threadly reminder that people who gets offended by either should also fuck off.

Why are lolis with boobs the best?

In what universe is that a loli?

In this universe.

She is supposed to be 9 years old.
But it's retarded, she's drawn like a full adult with grown up proportions in pretty much every scene where she's not standing to someone in simplified design to remind us of this "joke", which fits the whole "mature girls and cowtits sexualized heavily, and only" nature of the show.

I need yuri between them goddamit fuck I hate yurifags and their inability to ever deliver this.

>Lewding the Mashimaros
Not OK!

>40 year olds
Pedo please, only mature 80 year old women are acceptable.

>jewgle translate

>not delicious 160 year olds
Next you'll tell me you fuck babies.

Or should you?

Thank god he's there to hold his daughter tight while she's having a bad dream. It's not good to eat lots of snacks before bed time.

I feel that the subject is misunderstood by many, because we are not Japanese. I don't like the sexualization of lolis, but Japan is "weird". Just like how we openly see bathroom scenes of people bathing each other in a variety of anime (most of the time because it is a part of their daily ritual and not to get a free nude scene). To a westerner this is weird, even though usually nothing too lewd is shown.

I have a friend who just won't watch anime partly because of lolis. Goes on Sup Forums and thinks we are all pedophiles. Ive never had a discussion with a lolicon but i'm sure there are a lot out there that i wouldn't consider pedophiles depending on their reasons for liking these characters. Though i would imagine a lot of them i would consider them pedos. But a small majority of them are into actual little girls/boys from what i understand. I mean 3DPD is a common term around here for fucks sake. That being said Sup Forums isn't all lolicons, not even close.

I don't know what i'm getting at here. Just saying that how a loli is presented in a show is what matters. Blatant sexualization isn't something i like to see and frankly i don't think should exist depending on how young the character actually is. But if you look at Hachikuji interacting with Araragi, many people not exposed to Japanese culture would find that creepy and weird. But their interactions are satire, Araragi isn't a kiddy-diddler. (granted it haven't finished all of the newer gataris but you know what i mean)

I don't know why the fuck i typed this out. The government is reading my thoughts or some shit. I'm not defending real life pedophiles in any way shape or form.

But maybe i'm just assuming all of this because i'm not a pedophile myself, nor really consider the age of characters in anime. 12 year old girls can have huge tits and talk like a christmas cake ara~ ara~. An 18 year old girl can be flat as a board and have twin-tails with some young ass clothes on. As long as it isn't blatantly sexualizing little children i could really give less of a fuck. And i think everyone should think this way.

My thoughts on lolis in anime and manga are mostly immoral.

wud u a pan?

>only mature 8 year old women are acceptable
ftfy

Lolis are only good when they are peeing.

Yes.

What a pan?

>non-serrated bread knife
Absolutely disgusting

>Araragi isn't a kiddy-diddler.
of course

How do we solve the untranslated Implicity situation?

NOT CANON

1. Learn Nip
2. Translate it for other anons

Get out of here with that normalfag shit. We're pedophiles, get over it.

I have a question and I feel like only you can help me with this, Sup Forums. If you have three daughterus and you only lewd 2 of them, will the third one grow to be jealous and resentful?

If you don't lewd your daughter, someone else will.

Bun.

Even better when it's an oppai loli peeing.

Soon.

>autosage
Mods are fags.