Sup Forums what do you do when a normie friend is shitposting on facebook lefty memes like buzzfeed and occupy...

Sup Forums what do you do when a normie friend is shitposting on facebook lefty memes like buzzfeed and occupy democrats?

do you:
>respond with minimal amount of autism shown, to get them to unfriend you
>ignore it / put them on mute
>unfriend them

or something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=51clP7JRqv8
worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#!/results/total
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union–United_States_relations#World_War_II_(1939–45)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Friends
Think I found your problem.

Same thing any normal non aspie person would do.
Ignore it.
kys you autistic shitposter.
/adv =====>

Post picture of new gun

I like this.

Isn't rule one too hide your power-level?

>friend
I wouldn't call a tapeworm a friend

>facebook
found your problem, user

quills. typewriters. computer.

Since for what ever reason I have too many connections there to quit kikebook, I just unsubscribe from them.

youtube.com/watch?v=51clP7JRqv8

>Government used to have muskets, cavalry, cannons, navy
>Citizenry had muskets

>Now government has tanks, armored cars, armor, helicopters, jets, missles, ships, NSA, FBI, CIA, machine guns, assault rifles
>Citizenry has semi automatic weapons

Seems like the balance is perpetually in the favor for the government, what's the problem here?

>600+ rounds per minutes
this is a fake meme right?

Automatic guns are already banned

blast them with pure logic. Normies can't handle it and instantly shit their pants.

In this particular case: the laws have changed. Back then it was a single sheet of paper, written in beautiful and understandable language. Today we get literally tons of paper full of incomprehensible shite. Guns of today need to do more than just 600 rpm, we need to legalize tanks and nuclear submarines.

M4 has 700 rpm

What is the Puckle Gun faggot?

Bait them into making a ridiculous response to show their other friends that leftists are unreasonable

let me rev up my index finger

Well the real arguement is we don't have guns that can fire at the rate the government has. The laws should be changed, we need fully automatic weapons.

Your image is true as fuck tho.

personally I want an automatic 25mm cannon with HE rounds, maybe some AP.

There, now stfu and end this shitty slide thread.
>saged

Tell them that the ability to speak and reach millions of people quickly due to the internet has changed the way we communicate so the first amendment needs to be updated to explain that it only covers words spoken from the mouth or written on paper with a quill pen. Also, cars and airplanes weren't around then when the constitution was written so freedom to travel is limited only to travel by foot or by riding a domesticated animal.

M4 is military issue, remind me again what the second amendment was designed to protect US citizens from? Exactly. And civilians would need a fuckload of paperwork to get one

that gun looks awful
are you from cali?

Ignore it. Any attempt to go against what is politically correct is not about what you say, but becomes basically a declaration of being socially wierd. It's fucking normies man.

My ar15 doesn't fire that many?
I got fucking ripped off.

But for real, you would effectively destroy most consumer ar15 style rifles firing that many shots out of them continuously at full auto, and you won't fire that many in just one minute I'm telling you right now.

Honeypot.
/Thread.

I don't bother with them. FB and most other social media is mostly a leftist hole, but FB as a platform is really bad about causing an echochamber no matter what side you lean towards.

anyways, because FB is already left tilt, you shouldn't be surprised when that shit shows up in your feed. Feel free to challenge it if you want, but its generally not worth the headache.

Its tantamount to a liberal going to church for the pretty music, then complaining that there's nothing but a bunch of pro-lifers everywhere.

But muh cnn said a bumpfire stock turns it into a minigun.

SHALL

>cruel and unusual punishment
>water boarding wasn’t done in 18th century America
>our torture methods have changed shouldn’t our laws?

Such a stupid argument

gently attempt a redpill if you don't mind losing them. consider it a persuasion experiment with a prize if you succeed

if you do mind losing them just ignore it, they're virtue signalling and they'll consider any refutation to be an attack on their ego

I don't care what cnn says, the gun control agenda is the most ignorant and deceitful propaganda campaign to ever exist, which is exactly why it always goes nowhere.

You know you're a lost cause when you literally have to make shit up to get support.

"Our guns have not changed. Two hundred-ish years ago, both civilians and the military had access to the same guns. Today, civilians and the military have access to roughly the same guns."

it's not, when they wrote the Second Amendment, there were already some kinds of revolvers and even rudimentary repeaters around
furthermore, the Second Amendment was intended to cover every single weapon a military could have had, artillery included (there's specifically aetter written by Thomas Jefferson in that regard)
so where the fuck are all the legal battleships?

>buzzfeed
>occupydemocrats
i mind my own business and let them continue to embarass themselves on the public space.

yeah, look up DDM4V11pro to see the rifle in its un-neutered state.

>Sup Forums what do you do when a normie friend is shitposting on facebook lefty memes like buzzfeed and occupy democrats?
>a normie friend is shitposting on facebook lefty memes like buzzfeed
>friend is shitposting on facebook lefty memes
>shitposting on facebook
>facebook

No faggot.
You are the normie.
Fuck off.

The weapons and artillary they had back then were not even half as deadly as the ones today.
And people didnt have such easy access to weapons either. So the laws should be changed according to the technology.
But it wasnt, and now you see what the states have become.

I always like pic related, butthurt is usually guaranteed :^)

Actually, the practical rate of fire of a semi-automatic rifle is closer to 100 rounds per minute (assuming standard 30rds mags).

And they didnt have nigger gangs either.

Well, first off, you'd get rid of your social media and stop being such a cucky beta male. That should solve the issue altogether. Although if I were to respond I would link the video to Mark Passio's 2nd Ammendmant presentation and tell them if they are genuinely against the idea of being armed that they should watch the video in it's entirety. If they don't watch it you can lay down some sweet ad hominems and give up on trying to educate them, and on the off chance they do and they have an IQ over 85, they'll more than likely start questuoning their perspective.

Was sarcasm user. I own 6 AR15s (2 are 'ghost guns' made from 80%s) and an AK47. My opinion is to repeal every gun law.

>that drum
can i even fucking call it that

was meant for you

according to your logic, the 1st Amendment shouldn't apply to any of the modern media either, the printing presses they had back then did not reach even half the people as they do now.
And people didn't have such easy access to information either. So laws should be changed according to the technology.
Bit jt wasn't, and now you see what the states have become.
so quit resisting and give up to the Big Brother goy, there's no way they would ever go against you

Move to another state.
t.guy who owns 100rd mag

they didn't have that many jews either

Why are you arguing at me? Some guy was displaying disbelief at the listed speed, I posted about a rifle that is faster.
>durr its impossible for civilians to get automatic weapons durr

When our founding fathers wrote the second amendment they did it so we could secure all our rights in that document.

The reason for owning guns hasn't changed

Neither should our laws
^^ see what i did OP

This is where the salt of the matter is hidden.
The law isn't about ensuring people have guns per say,
but rather that citizens have parity with the government.
The
>You don't need guns, let government protect you
is the exact reason why 2nd Amendment was created.

Noice

Tally hoe!

I don't have a facebook account due to not being a faggot

>You don't need guns, let government protect you
>is the exact reason why 2nd Amendment was created.

It's also the exact reason why criminality skyrocketed in Brazil in the early 00s and we live in constant fear now.
Government can't and won't protect you from fuck all, what they really want is have total control to impose whatever they want without fear of revolt.

Dont change the subject, were talking about the second amendment and how it allows mentally ill people to get ahold of firearms more powerful than the ones the forefathers had.
But yes, all laws should be changed according with the advancement of technology.
They did, why do you think the slaves were freed?

Wow what an idiot.
>everyone hates trump just ask them
We actually did a poll back on NOV 8th 2016.
I'm glad that fucker got banned.

Back when traffic laws were written, cars could only go 40mph. Now they go 200+. Shouldn't we make speed limits slower?

When our founding fathers wrote the first amendment, it took weeks for news to travel from one end of the country to the other,

Nowadays, information can be distributed everywhere on earth in a matter of seconds,

Our means of communicating has changed. Shouldn’t our freedom of speech?

Better pic

Make a counter ad

When our founding fathers wrote the second amendment, there was just 10 thousand niggers

Nowadays, there are 40 million niggers.

Our niggers have changed, shouldn’t our guns?

Show them the Oxford study that says Occupy Democrats is fake news

We sure did.

ahhh, u r 1 of the redeemed and enlightened ones!

Well the way I figure, there's about 600 times more people these days, so you need a higher rate of fire.

>facebook
>friends

Illegals' votes don't count so the official tally for popular vote would be
1st Place: I don't give a fuck
2nd: Trump
3rd: Hillary

>south africa
>arguing on side of anti-gunners

>don't change the subject
we're still talking about their constitution, you gyppo tard
>b-but muh mentally ill people
those people have no business being out in the streets in the first place, if that's the case you've already fucked up to begin with
also most of their "mental illnesses" are either bullshit (like insomnia) or caused by medical malpractice (like pumping kids full of pills that cause horrible side effects because muh ADHD), the bottom line being that blaming a tool for the actions of people is naïve at best and dishonest at worst

>they did
not during the Revolution

In my country they banned guns 100 years ago.

They did not need lies or false flags, they were honest:
>we are taking away the guns to make it impossible for the people to overthrow the government

Learn from us USA! Dont forget your ancestors left Europe to get away from the ruling elites that now seek to subjugate you.

Also: fuck you for killing Germany and ruining the white race forever.

>He does'nt even have a cannon loaded with grapeshot!
>Do you even Founding Father?

>When founding fathers wrote the 2A, government had X amount of firepower, civilians had X amount of firepower.
>Nowadays, government has 1000X firepower, civilians have X firepower
Times have changed. Change the law to allow civilians to buy tanks and predator drones.

I'll take 1 apache helicopter please.

Replace 2nd amendment with 1st.
Replace printing press with internet.
Same argument.

illegals in don't count, shill.

is that Goebbels in the back?

Russia killed Germany, faglord. We just made sure we were in control of more of its pieces after the fact.

Well if it's that bullshit false equivalency tripe, tell them that the British Soldiers had the same 1 RPM muskets and the purpose of the second amendment is to keep the people at weapons parity with their rulers.
So in fact every US citizen should be able to obtain fully automatic rifles, rocket launchers and lethal drones along with any other military grade weapons tech under the original intended purpose of the second amendment.
It's about countering tyrannical rule, not having a hunting rifle.

We're talking about a specific part of their constitution you mongol.
You can call it whatever you want, pill poppers, nigger gangs, mentally ill, the fact is when the laws allow them access to these tools bad shit happens. And this is proven time and again.

Restrict access to certain weapons, strenghten your psychological testing, apply mandatory gun training and discipline courses.

Boy you know shit.

Citizens used to have cannons, muskets, cavalry and navy. In fact for the whole known history the civvies had access to better guns than the military and only restrictions on things like artillery and recreational nukes that tipped the balance towards them

I should be able to privately own a missile defense network. How am I supposed to protect my property from cruise missiles!?!?!?!

I like the letter from the boston trading company asking the federal gov if they were allowed to arm their ships with cannons to keep privateers away and the fed was like "Of course you can keep cannons, how else are you going to defend a ship?"

Every club, resident's association and local council should have access to SAM batteries.

> change our laws

purpose of the 2nd Amendment - fight tyrannical government.

Response: our government is worse than Britain's at the time. It's a good thing our guns shoot more rounds per minute.

Everyone knows youre never overthrowing your government. Its just an excuse you use to keep your precious grenade launcher.

Sup Forums isn't the government.

We used have freedom of association (both with and against) in this nation.

Puckle gun and air rifle.
Checkmate

theres no reasonable response to them because you are so deluded with rules made up literately hundreds of years ago, you are no better than islamic niggers running around raping, pillaging, and blowing up random people over their own faggot god

>IT'S THE TOOL NOT THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT
and I'm fucking telling you that if you didn't let said people out there would be no need to ban a fucking inanimate object

Bulgaria-bro, can you send me an RPG if i paypal you some ameribucks?

Well can't speak for other parts of the World, but the UK is very pro-Trump. We are ditching the EU and it's anti-Nationalist borderless crap to align ourselves more with the Trump administration and US trade deals.

The only people here in the UK who are anti-Trump are dumb libtards and muslim trash.

worldwide.vote/hillary-vs-trump/#!/results/total

A good man can fire 3 shots within 1 minute.

Us

Back in the days top was a stardard military weapons meanwhile bottom isn't.
If anything, people need access so better guns.

Just spit down the barrel right Sharpe?

>Russia killed Germany
Russian soldiers ate American cornbeef to stay alive. You bankrolled Britain and the Soviet communist against the Germans.

WW2 was mostly an economic battle, thats why Hitler had to attack Russia for the oil.
Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Union–United_States_relations#World_War_II_(1939–45)

tl;dr: the United States nevertheless provided the Soviet Union with huge quantities of weapons, ships, aircraft, rolling stock, strategic materials, and food through the Lend-Lease program