d-dick pic?

It's like i'm looking at a mirror

Poor kitty >_

That's not an Anime character user

with high precision

Put together cosplay for this very reason

Intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor

Black people are probably the largest battle shonen demographic

This. I bet you 95% of those that make up the Naruto threads on Sup Forums are niggers.

[ C H I L L Y O S C I L L A T I O N S ]

I look exactly like her

Arararararagi?

If I shave my beard and take off my glasses. My head when properly shaved is flawless and powder white.

He resembles everyone on Sup Forums.

uhhh...is that a boy or a girl?

Stop.

K

>Anime characters that resemble you
The guy holding the chain

>that build and mustache

PLS BE IN L O N D O N

Is that hitler? in anime???? OH MY FUCKING GOD

FUCK you Triggerfags. GTFO Sup Forums

You didn't read the filename?

>FLCL
>Trigger
GTFO Sagiri poster

I kinda look like this guy from Sangatsu No Lion that showed for like two eps

Sort of, I'm just a generic fat guy with brown messy hair.

More to the point, I'm actually posting in this thread because the type of anons who post in here will maybe be able to help me.
I'm looking for some gangland/yakuza type manga or manwha which I was reading years ago and just remembered, but I'm confused as to which is which.

I know I was reading Ouroboros, and I know I was reading Sun-ken Rock, and I managed to remember Tenjo Tenge too, but there are some other things I'm looking for. Can anyone help me out? Not sure I'll ever find these again otherwise.
>this manga where there's a black guy with a super hot gf, but he's actually not an annoying novelty character and contributes to the story, and he does Capoeira I think - this one might be Tenjo Tenge, I forget and haven't re-read much of it yet
>a manga where there's this gang leader/rapist/general bad guy who becomes the big bad, but then there's a story arc twist and through his sheer aggression he unlocks his true primal spirit and becomes a spiritual avatar of humanity - the arguable good guy vs the increasingly ominous protagonist who is like a "monster spirit" or something. I think the avatar of humanity, former big bad guy, had like a black hole or something as his spiritual aura? Also there were these weird creepy twins in the school they were in who said something about being unable to get erections so one of them shot up the school, or something like that. Literally shot it up with an SMG I think. Also maybe the supposed protagonist was like a vampire or werewolf or something and at first glance it looked like some generic shojo bullshit but wasn't, at all?
And one more in next comment because character limit.

FUCK YOU BITCH! Eromanga-Sensei fucken rules Sup Forums! Moe is justice!

I like moe as much as the next guy. I only like good moe though

Yea gtfo this board moralfag. Why do you hate Eromanga? Oh right: you're a shitty moralfag who is scared of incest and lolis. FUCK you nigger.

LEAVE NOW NIGGER

Oops, forgot pic.

Anyways, continuing:
>really well drawn (grimdark) muscle-manga but not really in a super-old 80s style, there are gangsters and for some reason they fight in an abandoned part of a city or something, they might ride motorcycles or somesuch, and the protagonist is this guy who gets into a gang and is super successful so his boss gets scared of him and has his whole mini-gang attacked and slaughtered, so he swears vengeance and starts killing fucking everyone, but there's this super-assassin the boss keeps on a leash who keeps fucking him up, and also the boss like, eats his mom as soup or something? And then somehow he goes to a forbidden city or somesuch and fights more dangerous people and then there's a big gang showdown between the guy and his few new friends and the army of either the big boss guy who had his men killed, or an even bigger boss, who is somehow related to the woman the good guy falls in love with - all sounds vague but I remember there was really good shading and assassin/yakuza duels and some muscle-head guy with a bag over his head or something and a tragic story, and explosions, and swordfights
Can anyone help me out with any of these? Really want to read them all again but can't remember. They're all somewhere in the Ikki Tousen style of manga, sort of, but with yakuza overtones and in a way sort of like Bastard too.

I would love to see a GOOD show where the MC gets with his cute JC or loli Imouto. Also, since when was Sagiri a loli?

Faggot cocksucking nigger damage control. If you hate Eromanga-Sensei then you hate anime period. Kill yourself and burn in hell with other faggot demon Eromanga-haters.

You didn't answer my question about Sagiri being a loli. Pretty sure she's a JC dude.

Retard moralfag cocksucker.

I wish I looked like a cute girl like most of you.

Wouldn't someone who labels a JC as a loli be the real moralfag?

I'm not even joking.

People like you should be banned from Sup Forums. Fuck you Triggerfag

But no one posts proof...

Whatever. Goodnight moralfag

just a taller version

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humour

Basicaly me, every friday night. Good heavens, look at the time.

I'm American.

Yes

brother

I believe you.

me except younger

>anime

I can't think of any brown lolis off the top of my head. Post some till I find one that looks like me