WOMEN ETERNALLY BTFO

The sexbot industry is developing faster and faster, invest now to get rich in a few years by it and buy your own harem.

How can women EVER recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=W5KNtO4GKww

>it's german
>the first thing they'll do to her when she's finally assembled is most likely a GGG scat gangbang

It's actually chinese because they lack women, but aren't you into that kind of stuff too canada?

:)))))

Where do I invest?

Good advice, the market is going to explode. Same with marijuana. Same with self-driving. Same with renewables. You faggots need to invest NOW if you want to make mega gains in a few years.

It's not 2d. The same disgusting 3d aesthetic follows these trashbot.

>implying all the assets won’t be reset in 2018

fucking this.
i want to buy in right fucking now.

Until Russian hackers cause millions of men to become trannies overnight

Hacking the election for Trump was just a warmup for operation

post yfw your waifu will be handled by 5+ chinks before she's finally yours

>It's not 2d.
lel, the only person more beta than the sexbox fags

No, Canadians are into cucking and bestiality.

If we're ascending to this level of degeneracy without fixing our women the right way, then we might as well hit the peak.

i'll say it again, if you have or would shag a sex doll, fucking hang yourself ASAP

Degenerate or not
One has to be impressed by the craftsmanship and detailed work behind each one of these women robots

I have genuinely thought of investing in the sex doll market in the last few weeks, it's coming on leaps and bounds.

Woman NASDAQ dropped 9000 points!

i want to fuck these already.

lol

Ironically. When you take sex out the equation when looking for a partner, you'll realize women normally don't have much to offer or contribute to the relationship. Once most men have a sex bot, women in general will have to try a lot harder than men to find a partner.

So what now, are we gonna fuck tin cans?Even the animals are laughing at our illuminated mind.

Why would anyone on here support this? It's basically just corporate social engineering. Do you think the elites won't find a way to fuck you over with this?
Oh no, as long as "roasties" are "btfo" it's good.

>ahaha yes women btfo
>Now we alpha men don't need women hahah
>dumb toasties bro cause I'm fucking a giant piece of lifeless silicone
>I-Im not a beta!!!

Corporations will always fuck you over - it's in their nature.

The only question is whether you wanted to be fucked over by corporations, or fucked over by women *and* corporations.

Where do i send the check?

>all the asians in the video
This is why the future is yellow

Corps have the potential to alter society in extremely harmful ways. If a woman fucks you over,leave and find another.

>Corps have the potential to alter society in extremely harmful ways.
Have you SEEN what women have done to society in the last century?

everything gets ruined thats why you enjoy the hype and honeymoon phase before the ruination occurs.

if i staunchly avoided anything that might be used against me in the future, i'd have no option but to kill myself

Sexbots are gonna be the same except worse. Women are children. If they fuck up, it's not usually their fault exclusively so much as their ((handlers)))

If women fuck up or WaifuBot?

No way that a Sexbot is a going to be worse than what a woman would do. Unless you have examples other "Bruce Lee Virus" I'd listen.

Artificial wombs, realistic sex robots - the age of the roastie is drawing to a close. The age of the autistic basement dweller is finally at hand.

When he said that the sex bots would have Alexa-like answering capabilities, my first thought was that this makes them about 60% more useful than most women.

The idea that a woman would want to be with the kind of man who would prefer a lifeless fucktoy to a meaningful relationship with another human being is the funny part.

Cant they use something like that Microsoft A.I that would "learn" based upon interactions with it.
Then each bot would be somewhat unique in how responds or interacts.

r8 my gf

4/10

>Then each bot would be somewhat unique in how responds or interacts.
That would be another advantage they'd have over real women.

The idea that a man would want to be with a woman after enjoying their lifeless fucktoys is the funny part. You think a poor person is going to afford these? No, it's the rich people and you're getting in on that action hon ;)

>rich people are going to want to fuck plastic dolls instead of the power trip of debasing real sluts
Yeah no. These things are a very niche market.

>How can women ever recover?
By accepting male supremacy.

Is that a PSX controller?

t. woman

When women fail us the free market steps in to replace them. God I love it.

>Implement AI into Sexbot
>You now have a synthetic humanoid capable of assblasting the fuck out of beings of flesh

Sexbots are only the beginning

are the jhews si scared of the muh russia boogeyman that they have to put this dumbass disclaimer on rt vids? when did they start doing this?

muh fake news

They'll want them if they can simulate strangling them to death.

Can you guys please cease being mentally retarded. I guarantee you the AI bots will be liberal sjw that refuses to learn facts that goes against hard coded Shekelstein stuff.

Artificial wombs will create strong selection pressure for increased autism.

easily solved with gas chambers

Why would you buy the CNN or HuffBot, user?

And why care about the bots opinions anyway and even if it does babble like a woman at least when you tell it to shut up it will. And it will do so without fucking your best friend to get revenge because if its "Feelings".

Same thing used to be the case for all electronics in general, price will only come down

I'm waiting for the Westworld Tier bots, then ill buy one