Saw some burger post this on the SpaceX page, let's have some fun with it

Saw some burger post this on the SpaceX page, let's have some fun with it

This was posted shortly after

But but americans said all african immigrants are bad and stupid...

BURN

But that is incorrect, France lost to them and I believe China did as well.

>sending this one specific thing (out of many things sent to space from many countries) somehow means something.
>literally wasting money to send a heavily modified "car" to space for a PR campaign is somehow smart.
>using 99% Asian engineers to make your rocket is somehow nationalistic.

I never got the rice farmer vs. america meme. France lost to the same rice farmers in the First Indochina war, but nobody ever shits on the frogs for it.

JUST

>forgetting France
>forgetting Australia
>forgetting South Korea

wrong per and , probably needs a new color added

Like your poo? Nah, it's still in the streets.

that's because it's France, France has always had a reputation for being a fucking failure when it comes to military
Mutts on the other hand claim to be the greatest military power on the earth, yet lose to a bunch of farmers with Ak's

How is it wrong exactly?
South Korea and Australia participated in the Vietnam War on our side and after we pulled out the Chinese attacked their North border and the NKA kicked their asses right back over the border

the map is incomplete. Elon Musk was born and raised in South Africa. He only works in the US because he gets tax breaks and cheap labor and utilities.

techinacally, SA and Canada should be green,

and elon musk is south african

DELETE THIS NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also technically it wasnt a war bro, it was a conflict.

me_irl

That's better

Oh you guys are stuck so hard on the whole WW2 era that we dodge that bullet all the time, England and China got their ass kicked too, Indochina is oldschool Afghanistan : Empire tomb.

It kinda remind me how Russia dodge the banter for surrending and getting their country destroyed in 1917 by commies or how Belgium get a free pass for being Poland 2.0

That said, i would argue that when "we" (read non-americans) went to play with the gooks we didn't went there with tanks, agent orange, broken arrow protocol, first ever use of helicopters in close support, M79 & 60 and all the good shit, you guys did and the result was the same, and yous guys did that after calling us "faggots", this is the hilarious banter part i think.

>Finland talking shit about military to frogs
>bitting into the meme that French are surrending faggots

WeW, today was worth waking up to see that at least.

* countries that launch space trash as a cheap PR stunt for their failed car business