Black Panther bet big on diversity and became king of cinema

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I have never seen Sup Forums BTFO this hard. Everything you wanted and tried to do ended up doing the opposite. THANKS! Now Black Panther is the GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME and earning INSANE AMOUNTS OF MONEY. Tickets are SOLD OUT and Washington Post expects a $2 billion return by the end of the summer.

Some quotes:
>Black Panther just claimed the title of best movie in cinematic history, and that’s no coincidence.

>Keen observers will note that it certainly didn’t hurt that pasty cave trolls from the active white supremacist cyberterrorism group Sup Forums came up with “operations” to attack the movie — which, as usual, immediately blew up in their faces (thanks in part to our exposé).
LMAO

>Complex writes that “Black Panther is selling out theaters and pulling in billion dollar box office projections.”
>“Black Panther could help Marvel gross $2 billion worldwide before even the end of summer,” says Washington Post.
>Schools all over the western world are sending students to see the historic movie. Even celebrities like Ellen DeGeneres and Octavia Spencer are carting off armies of little ones — and poor ones, too — to feast their eyes on the marvels that might have been had Africa not been destroyed by European colonial powers.

lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/

Other urls found in this thread:

bleedingcool.com/2018/02/08/trump-spoils-black-panther-rt-score/
imdb.com/title/tt1825683/?ref_=nv_sr_1
nytimes.com/2018/02/06/movies/black-panther-review-movie.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PS. the score is no longer 100% because of an attack, a predicted one as you have seen from the articles recently, and they are working to resolve the situation.

>UPDATE: It has come to our attention that Black Panther’s RottenTomatoes page has since been sabotaged by a reviewer troll seeking to dislodge the movie from its 100% rating. We have reached out to RottenTomatoes about the attack but they have yet to respond. Given RottenTomatoes’ stance on hate speech and their awareness of Black Panther’s vulnerability to it, we are confident we can resolve the matter. Trump’s America Spoils Black Panther’s 100% Rotten Tomatoes Score — Bleeding Cool
bleedingcool.com/2018/02/08/trump-spoils-black-panther-rt-score/

Marvel is a (((WHITE))) company.

Adding antisemitism to the already toxic stew that is anti-Black Panther racist troll operations, nice

>all nigger movie
>diverse
if you dont understand the definition of a word you should stop using the internet

you're right brother we could be kings if we went back to africa #blaxit #blm

>greatest movie of all time

Sage

You've been tricked, darkie.

Having more PoC in spaces that are traditionally white centered is pretty much the definition of diversity. in any case if you attack inclusiveness it's clear where your motivations lie..

Most marvel movies sell out real fast and people like black panther.

The movie itself is garbage. It's basically Thor.
Also telling everyone you're going to remove all negative reviews helps.

That's a lie. They are going to remove fake and hate reviews due to active racist troll groups on Sup Forums facebook and dailystormer.

Btfo? Sup Forums brought it to 100% because the movie positively depicts an ethnostate.

Don't care shill, it's going to bomb in China because they don't have to cater to being politically correct, and still hold the principle everyone hates niggers.

>hurrdurr diversity only means diverse in colour
it can also be in body type or whatever
not that i agree with this bullshit, but just skipping context is fucking retarded also

This. If they took TFA out of cinemas for the actors being "too ugly", I can't wait for the fly-by-night screenings this will get in china.

This is a lie. You ran activated racist troll operations to harm Black Panther.

Now you pretend otherwise because it backfired and got written up by people who monitor you.

Take off your meme flag, kike.

Put yours back on, that's the color of bloody puke

and Putin controls your tiny country and sends large colonies of russians who snap up all the latvian girls

*Deletes any negative reviews*
IMDB has this movie pegged as incredibly average. Rotten Tomatoes has been compromised for years.

This is pretty cool.
There has been quite a few movies in the past that have been all black actors. Why is this one getting so much attention? Feel like its all politics i bet the movie is shit but ppl will say its a great film.
#fountainhead

all of the superhero movies are shit

Leave Latveria alone!

If you arent trolling, you're a race baiting niggerfaggot.

how stupid are you

pity all the niggers are gonna die in a theater..

proceeding as planned, I see. SJW faggots are so predictable

who are you you POS poc i bet? fuck off shill this shits gonna bomb once the few niggers who can afford to go are done. it wil be in walmarts 3.50 bin in under 6 mo.

>diversity means anti-white
Sup Forums is always right

So much impotent RAGE you even lost the ability to speak your own language. Wow.

Paddington 2 is still 100% and it's actually been seen by audiences.

Checkmate, niggers.

>lulz.com

Not this nigger again. Different thread, same stupid shit.

It is a white company. Disney is full of Ashkenazis ( white )

you arent even american you POS. so how bout stfu.

Will this be the highest grossing film of all time?

There it is, MUH DICK. Confirmed nigger.

show your leaf

I can almost smell the coco butter...

>barf

>This ID has 1/3 of threads replies.

Diversity means non-white, dumbass. The movie is around 90+% black, so it is very diverse. Another example is google. They removed white men completely from their veteran's day doodle (White men make 70% of the military) and said it was diverse.

Canadians can't math

Racist poop throwing, all these white boys got

Sup Forums loves black panther. how are we btfo?

Literally Affirmative Action on movie reviews. Give the black film (made by a white guy) 10/10 or it is racial oppression.
Desperate times, desperate measures.

Dude people have been watching and writing about your operations for years and the plots to troll ratings like you troll youtube thumbs down were covered as well.

yes because the audience are all approved RT critics

>hahaha Sup Forums btfo
this was a very expected success.
When you have rotten tomatoes actively shutting down bad reviews its no wonder.

>High-tech nigger civilization.
I'm gonna watch this. I love fantasy movies.

>100%

So according to Jews it’s the greatest movie ever made?

They don't. Only fake and racistically motivates ones.

>muh conspiracies

ok

Sup Forums still loves it regardless of conspiracy or not.

>diversity
>all black
pick one

If the black panther was a real guy he would probably first blame whites, realise that whites weren't the problem and finally he takes the blackpill that his own people are a lost cause who are the foot soldiers of the ZOG.

>what is average rating

>a paid review site says a movie about KANGS is the best movie in cinematic history
k

>not even released yet
>greatest of all time

Okay

Hillarious how attached you are to a sci fi movie. It is good to see blacks also suffer from autism.
In the real world, we both know it is a jewish made film to make blacks think whitey has deprived them of a space age economy. Jews are laughing their asses off; we have a bit more empathy and pity how stupid you are for getting racially agitated/ worked up over a sci-fi film.
Enjoy the movie. Its a 7/10 at best.

Does someone have the picture of a quote saying something like:
Afrikans have lived on the richest continent, walking on diamonds etc. and only saw the value of it because of whitey.

>projections
For a film that's not even out yet? Ha okay.

The marketers for this film are smart to turn the film into a racial controversy. That’ll have blacks promoting the film because muh skin colour, whereas everybody else will go see the film for themselves to give an objective review. Blacks won’t wane in their support, because of how racially hyped this film is. The film's score will perhaps be on of the most volatile scores ever.

I drove past an empty theater at 900PM Central time in the Illinois side of St.Louis today during lunch break at my plant.

This theater is as far as I know the only one within several miles of majority black neighborhoods. I grew up around there, across the street from a trap house of all things, and I dont know of a single theater other than this one for 6 plus miles.

The theater was empty. This is a 2 screen complex that was showing the movie at 730 I drove by at 9. I think both Screens were showing it if Im not mistaken.

I couldnt care less about shitwoods movies. I see maybe 3 a year. Most suck these days though I wish the Hollywood jews and their token pieces no ill will. If that theater was any indication of avg than this movie isnt selling.

This area isn't warzone ghetto either its lower working class and still a functional if shitty community. So the people here don't have much but can if they want spare the 10 bucks for a ticket.

>Its a 7/10 at best.
You haven't even watched it yet and you gave it a fake review.

Archived.

What makes me laugh, black panther was written by a WHITE person.
Not rekt
Rekt
Really Rekt
Tyrannosaurus Rekt
Cash4Rekt.com
Grapes of Rekt
Ship Rekt
Rekt markes the spot
Caught rekt handed
The Rekt Side Story
Singin' In The Rekt
Painting The Roses Rekt
Rekt Van Winkle
Parks and Rekt
Lord of the Rekts: The Reking of the King
Star Trekt
The Rekt Prince of Bel-Air
A Game of Rekt
Rektflix
Rekt it like it's hot
RektBox 360
The Rekt-men
School Of Rekt
I am Fire, I am Rekt
Rekt and Roll
Professor Rekt
Catcher in the Rekt
Rekt-22
Harry Potter: The Half-Rekt Prince
Great Rektspectations
Paper Scissors Rekt
Pokemon: Fire Rekt
The Shawshank Rektemption
The Rektfather
The Rekt Knight
Fiddler on the Rekt
The Rekt Files
The Good, the Bad, and The Rekt
Forrekt Gump
The Silence of the Rekts
The Green Rekt
Gladirekt
Spirekted Away
Terminator 2: Rektment Day
The Rekt Knight Rises
The Rekt King
REKT-E
Citizen Rekt
Requiem for a Rekt
REKT TO REKT ass to ass
Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Rekt
Braverekt
Batrekt Begins
2001: A Rekt Odyssey
The Wolf of Rekt Street
Rekt's Labyrinth
12 Years a Rekt
Erektile Dysfunction

FAKE REVIEW evidence in this thread, for reference.

Is Black Panther, dare I say it, the Citizen Kane of movies?

It's literally the Citizen Kang of movies.

This movie is BLACKED on the silver screen. Every African male shown in the movie has a harem of white women as his slave girls. It's been reported that white women that watch the movie masturbate while watching it because the lust for black cock is too powerful to resist. Millions of white teenage girls are going to be lusting after black men after watching this movie.

>implying i tried to do anything about this movie
>implying i give a shit about movies

To bad wakanda aint real, mabey then i would give a shit

I think it's now confirmed that diversity doesn't mean a plurality of races but the absence of whites.

This is strong. Maybe too strong and could self-sabotage. Let's not be idiots like the alt-right who screw up everything they do.

>Le 56% nation loves the big neger cock
Anyone surprised?

YASSSS
BLACK SCHLOCK

Noice!

Correction Citizen Kang

You are proving everyones point. You are so irrationally attached that you are effectively demanding thought control over a film review. It is a 7/10 at best and I have seen thousands of movies. There is nothing novel about it other than it being a black sci-fi.
There are black produced films I rate higher than this.
Enjoy being played and made to look irrational and stupid. Can you not see how easily duped you are?

trips of truth.

I stand corrected.

Well done.

You transmitted a FAKE REVIEW, all your credibility is gone, there is no more good faith in our communications even though I normally extend that courtesy even to alt-right subhumans.

>FURST EVA BLAK SUPAHEROE

This is sad. A white man wrote you a story and the jews made you a movie... about spear chuckers in spaceships. Then they create fake hype and isolate their pets from criticism that hurts feels. The absolute peak of black pride.

6.7 on imdb

they forgot to shill the imdb

imdb.com/title/tt1825683/?ref_=nv_sr_1

>Sup Forums BTFO
I've realized that the only people who use the term BTFO are shills.
Also, Sup Forums doesn't care about your comic hero movie.

>Maybe too strong and could self-sabotage

Bingo

>A movie glorifying a nationalist ethno state where all the nogs are in one place away from regular folk is super popular with normies
>pol btfo

>subhuman calls others subhuman
>projects his own inferiority on others
>unknowingly admits that humans are not all the same species

You've played yourself, nigger

Don't worry one bit, the second white women see this on screen and we'll have them for life.

You realise we brigaded it with positive reviews? Normies being told this capeshit is the greatest movie of all time by the MSM may be the biggest redpill of the year. It has the added bonus of portraying isolationist ethnostates in a positive light.

>alt-right who screw up everything they do.
>Still feel so threatened by them

The king has no clothes

>Terminator 2: Rektment Day

The first two Blade movies are pretty good. Inb4 "BLOODBAAAAAAATH"!

I mean, it's extremely mediocre. It doesn't even have 100 on RT anymore. And its MC score (which is much more respectful BTW) is extremely weak. And there is no way it gets a major Oscar nomination, because it's well...Marvel. By I guess that for nigger standards it's outstanding anyway.

>we did something that is impossible because RT doesn't accept user reviews yet
You always LIE and the lies are SO DUMB.

A literal chimp out.

>Race matters in “Black Panther” and it matters deeply, not in terms of Manichaean good guys and bad but as a means to explore larger human concerns about the past, the present and the uses and abuses of power. That alone makes it more thoughtful about how the world works than a lot of mainstream movies, even if those ideas are interspersed with plenty of comic-book posturing. It wouldn’t be a Marvel production without manly skirmishes and digital avatars. Yet in its emphasis on black imagination, creation and liberation, the movie becomes an emblem of a past that was denied and a future that feels very present. And in doing so opens up its world, and yours, beautifully.

nytimes.com/2018/02/06/movies/black-panther-review-movie.html

White women already fawning over the power of Africa.

looks like people are battling in the rating section.

100% Greatest movie of all time

Any review that isnt a 10/10 100% gets deleted and death threats
Amazing

Plus Diversity means all black people

I think it's marketing trying to capitalize on racism and racial division

I don't care about your terrible movie. It's terrible because it's Hollywood capeshit first and foremost.

More importantly it's clear to everyone that the hype around it, all the articles, all the praise, all the bold claims - are paid propaganda. Even from a purely financial standpoint the movie won't make it, because Asia doesn't care. Neither do white people. At best this'll rake it the black viewership.

So congrats. Marvel and Hollywood created yet another propaganda movie, yet another capeshit movie, yet another insipid and meaningless run-of-the-mill unwatchable pile of shit. I'm not going to watch it because I don't watch Hollywood movie and haven't watched them for over a decade. Lots of folks will do the same. It's a dead medium spewing garbage no matter the nominal theme.

Mandatory watching? That's a succes to you, OP? When kids are forced to watch sometihing it's a clear sign of indoctrination and manipulation (and the fact it sucks). So we're back at the beginning. It's a propaganda flick. I don't watch propaganda and I refuse to participate in your liberal wet dream. It's ogre, and everyone knows it's ogre.

In the end, good luck trying to create false hype and controversy (how much are you paid?). Sup Forums doesn't care about this movie, and neither do white nationalists and racists like me. It's a movie for blacks and nobody else. Why should I care? Why should anyone care?

Diverse is the PC word for niggers.
You could for example say; look there is some diversity stealing shit.
The grammar is weird do w need to use "a diverse" or "a diversity".
I dont know but whatever.