Cuckold sudokus after roastie wife gets knocked up by bull

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5371765/Man-killed-discovering-girlfriends-affair.html

The western female strikes again

Just another day in america. I bet niggers are to blame for this.

Slide thread. Sage goes in the options field

If your shit thread was actually interesting it would get replies Cletus

Should have been a murder-suicide.

>Cardiff
>America
The only nigger here is you dumb nigger

This

>Didn't kill her as well

What a cuck

It proofs western man are more of pussies then woman.

>To be known as a slut who not only cheats often so she can get her pussy pounded by also is responsible for the death of another man and does not give a fuck
I love women

>not killing her
He really was a cuck

>What a cuck

This
It would have been the only way to regain his honor

RIP

sad but true

What a fag.

Just cut her ass out of your life and embrace bachelorhood. What a fucking cuck.

announcing a sage is actually bannable. just sayin'...

One less CISHET WHITE MAAAAAALE and one vibrant doctorate holding person of color and culture is going to be a daddy!

Net win! PICKEL RIIIIICK!

I knew this guy in my youth lived close by and I know more details give me a min to type them up.

It was a *secret* affair.
He wasn't cuckolded.
Pathetic perhaps, but not a cuck.
OP is a kike, this thread is a slide, not even "politically incorrect".
sage

>not killing the bull and roastie before sudoku

A true cuckold, through and through, in this life and the next.

Okay so I knew Lee as a friend of my friend's brother. We didn't especially get on, he was older and I don't really remember. As far as I remember he was a bit of a dick and apparently branded some girl on the ass with a hot iron at some point.

Anyway he'd apparently been messed around with my girls for years. My sister's friend used to be with the guy but apparently the relationship broke down after another girl who we know slept with him while they were trying to get together so another failed relationship there. So Lee apparently had been messed around like this by women in general. This final event of him being cheated on by his girlfriend is really the final straw that seemed to break him.

Also for proofs, I used to know him when I was really young when he lived around bardsey crescent near the gully that leads to the scout hut.

Guys like this are pointing their firearm and the wrong target

So he's been serially cucked basically?

Sad way to go

Yes, but he was a real faggot

beta cucks BTFO

Yeah the women I know in common bar my sister's friend (who's actually somewhat respectable) are utter cancer. Like sleep around with like dozens and dozens of guys kind of utter cancer. And all the memes are true, it's all justified as "muh freedoms, muh choices" and you're demonised for criticising such degenerate and self destructive behavior. The type of girls who use their youth for power games with local guys but are squandering what they have, in 5 years maybe a little more they'll be completely ignored as used hags.

Lee's apparent mistake was to involve himself with these girls, it's a real shame as I'm sure he wasn't that bad a guy deep down. My mother was going to go to the memorial but said she couldn't face seeing his mother in such tears.

Oh and the worst part, said girls who had been involved with him of course turned on the water works when he passed, crying and whining for attention about how hurt they were and needing to be comforted. Made me absolutely sick to hear.

This.

Back in the days of old, this would be an insult to warrant a duel to death. A coward who would refuse would simply have paid thugs after his life.

Nowadays cucks get cucked and then they automatically remove themselves from the genepool, defeated by mere dicking. I pity a man who gets cucked, but not a "man" who gets cucked and accepts defeat.

>dailymail
Yeeeaaaahhh.....about that.

I know of the people involved, it's real mate.

That's some great information friendo, I'm sad for his family's loss. Here's hoping he got 72 qt virgins to make up for the bitches he knew

OH MY GOD THE DAILY MAAAAIIIIIIL

>sudoku
> > > > > > > > Sup Forums faggot

>not taking the roastie down with you
What a faggot, I mean it’s not like you have anything to lose.

>roastie
>not Jamal and leaving the roastie to be a single mom she wanted to be that badly

You most likely have no idea whether he knew, her choice she pays.

>tfw it used to be acceptable and expected for the guy to kill his cheating wife, pregnant(!) by adultery, literally with his own hands

It's a difficult thing but a man needs to do it, to end it himself for catharsis. Used to be people wouldn't bat an eye over it, but now men have to live with and carry that shame.

Damn it, you are right. If he was american he would have enjoyed it.

wrong, it should have been just a double murder.