Should I allow my gf to go to work or spend all of my extra money on her and keep her in home...

Should I allow my gf to go to work or spend all of my extra money on her and keep her in home? Is the extra money worth giving away your power? How do you treat your woman when it comes to money?

spend all of my extra money on her and keep her in home

Wow how misogynist. No op. You buy her a selfie stick and a one way ticket to rome so she can explore herself

Your power is in your state of mind and your attitude. She should feel thankful to get out and make you money. Your the captain of the ship, make the bitch row.

Is that buckwheat pilov??

Are you good on cash? A woman is an extension of the family, as are you. Use those resources wisely. I make good enough money, but I have to work very long hours, so she stays home to do what I no longer can. But if she gets an offer good enough, I'd rather cut back hours and let her work too.

Nope. I'm female and if you have that attitude I'm leaving right away. I had a very good family home so I have very high standards. Treat me wrong? Leaving right away.

TITS or GTFO

If you saw my massive black cock youd be on the floor begging like a bitch.

depends on your budget

good riddance then roastie

It's up to you, how much alimony do you want to pay in the event of a divorce, I don't know about the laws in your country, but in Canada, the spouse who has income pays the spouse who doesn't have income (this in theory entitle a kept man to alimony from a Career Woman)

If the two of you agree that she will stay home while you work, make sure you get insurance for benefits in case of your death or disability, or being fired, like John Derbyshire (his wife now works as a receptionist).

Really, if you are worried about your wife cheating on you, try and find an all female work environment - I used to work in a flowershop - that brings in money, but everyone there except the boss (also women) is either living with their parents or husband. If she's not working she has more time to cheap on you, and she gets bored, and resents you for being away at work.

lock her up in the closet!!! food looks disgusting btw...

przestań zjebie wrzucać zdjęcia kaszy co kilka dni

>Make a woman who's not my wife a financial dependant

You're beyond cucked if you do that my man

i wouldn't even feed my dog with your meal. Dude, i've been noticing your threads for quite a while now and i belive you have a serious problem.

>spend all of my extra money on her and keep her in home

FFS do you want to be poor? do you hate money?
this isn't rocket science
let her work till she has kids
once kids are old enough they don't' need supervision she can start working again

>Are you good on cash? A woman is an extension of the family, as are you. Use those resources wisely. I make good enough money, but I have to work very long hours, so she stays home to do what I no longer can. But if she gets an offer good enough, I'd rather cut back hours and let her work too.

I used to have a friend who moved around a lot, because both his parents had the capability to make a lot of money, they move depending on who had the higher offer. In his case though, they needed to make lots of money because of his medical needs.

I myself plan to stay home when I have children to homeschool them because public school is degenerate and even private school is negrofuxated, but I plan to earn money on the side by working at home (e.g. sewing paid by piecework), educate myself, start classes as soon as the youngest is 13 or when I can find a trusted family member to leave them with, then get back into fulltime work. Retirement is expensive, as is college that isn't fuxated, I rather send my kids to university in Japan or Hong Kong than diversity studies in North America.

Absolutely NOT.
You don't keep girlfriends home.
You keep a WIFE with CHILDREN at home.
Keeping a girlfriend at home is being cucked.
You kill yourself so she can play games on her phone all day and gab with roastie friends?
Are you a fucking idiot?
If she's "the one" you should both be out
working your fucking asses off to accomplish a common goal together like buying a house debt free and paying off student loans so you have a fucking chance to have a life free of the yoke of Jewish debt slavery.
Keeping a woman at home isn't about exercising your power over her. It's about you freeing her to devote her time and energy into home and family.

na forum mmarocks.pl byl kiedys skurwiel co robil dokladnie to samo. pewnie ten sam typ, albo rodzina

Every working woman I have ever known has spent all of her income on hair, nails, makeup and wardrobe, while you're still left putting the fuel in her tank to get to her job + lunch money at which point her "employment" becomes a consumption.

Chain her ass to the stove and you'll come out ahead financially. Send her to work and it'll cost in the long haul.

Try harder leaf this is embarrassing

What is it?

HAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA
heyy poolack, how much money are we talking about here?
50 euro?