Why are the JOOS the ultimate taboo that people doesn't want to talk about?

Why are the JOOS the ultimate taboo that people doesn't want to talk about?

This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about: bitchute.com/video/kLQ0XFkc3zGy/

I mean, even people who claim they will tell the truth no matter what says "they can't do it".

Then they say the JOOS is a meme and always been but there's definitively something going on pushed by the JOOS no matter what they want us to believe.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kA64VImgztQ
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE
youtube.com/watch?v=FjAIDJOiwWc
muse.jhu.edu/book/16000
archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion
amazon.com/Nameless-War-Archibald-Maule-Ramsay/product-reviews/1684183286/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews
youtube.com/watch?v=OkookcrAnSE
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/e-books/
barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They are behind every media, every university, every banking system but hey they're not controlling anything!

didn't WotW get shoahed?

youtube.com/watch?v=kA64VImgztQ
reupload

>It's Time to Drop the Jew Taboo Bucko

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

Now go wash your balls Jordan...if you can find them

youtube.com/watch?v=lnLdAYvmSZE

youtube.com/watch?v=FjAIDJOiwWc

Come on folks

Exactly the kind of stuff I was looking for, thanks user! Lots of books aren't available in library and when you ask about them you get weird looks. Because.... JEWS!!!

xixixixixixixixixixixi

Pleasure

pretty old meme then muse.jhu.edu/book/16000

Because it's a retarded conspiracy meme that perfectly compliments blacks and their WHITE PRIVILEGE horseshit, and deep down you just like it because you're an edgyboi who likes to make mama mad with Hitler pics and le swastika?

He spoke on this before and has said that he cannot talk about Jews because it would undermine everything else he says. In doing so, he would get labeled as an anti-semite and groups similar to Antifa would make it more difficult for him to give speeches.

Holy shit, is there any truth behind this? Jews harvesting Christian blood for rituals and being ready to kill to obtain it? Interesting.

Jews are complicated and JBP doesn't like to spout nonsense about things he hasn't figured out. He might read 200 Years Together and go away for 10 years before coming back with a new book about Da Jooz, or he might not because that isn't his fucking job. He's a psychologist and part-time carpet salesman. You can't expect him to have answers to literally every question anyone has ever asked.

system thinks I'm a spammer, fuck off

I get it, I get that being labelled an antisemite is the ultimate stigmata for a media personality. But the day I'll see somebody who plain doesn't give a shit, I'll give him my respect.

A taboo is a taboo as long as we won't talk about it.

you need therapy mr nazi flag.

Fuck off shill. Go back to plebbit, Ah no because shitblue is banned right?

You make the same thread 20 times a day faggot. Sage.

Go find my other threads please because that's my first thread on /pol for like the past months. So fuck off shill keep sucking jews dicks

The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion
archive.org/details/TheProtocolsOfTheLearnedEldersOfZion

There's a perfectly good reason that he can't do it. First, the JQ has little to do with what Jordan Peterson is trying to do. It would insert an unnecessary controversy into his work and take away from his message.

Second, I'm sure peterson would love to discuss this out in the open. It's a fascinating subject. The problem is that anyone who discusses the JQ that has any actual research to back up what they're saying, the opposition just produces a hundred other pieces of research produced by Jews, declares themselves the winners, and declares the loser a Nazi.

Doing that doesn't help anyone in the way that Jordan Peterson is trying to help.

This sounds plausible and logic. I have to agree about your first point.

FYI for all shills ITT: I'm not screaming burn all the jews, I really want to study why they're so omnipresent in primary global spheres of our world.

Here's a perfect example of what you are saying:

THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION:

> The book in which they are embodied was published by Sergyei Nilus in Russia in 1905. A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception, August 10, 1906. All copies that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed in the Kerensky regime, and under his successors the possession of a copy by anyone in Soviet land was a crime sufficient to ensure the owner’s of being shot on sight. The fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols. The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery, leaving it to be understood that Professor Nilus, who embodied them in a work of his own, had concocted them for his own purposes.

Yeah right.

Didn't know Henry Ford was so based:

Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York WORLD, February 17th, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus: “The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW.”

Holy fucking Moses, this really fucked Jordan up. Jordan the Kike's Con-man got kicked right in his lying fucking smug Canadian face lol

I'm sure you could smell his brain starting to fry at some point trying to figure out a proper answer to that infamous question hehe

The Jews are fucked. Thankfully, due to their cultural detachment and inbred narcissism, I don't think they fully understand how fucked they truly are

I agree. Jews are exposed on the daily internationally. They can't keep doing what they do without anybody asking questions. I'm surprised they had control all this time and still do.

---

Here's something weird. I just noticed that there's part missing in the epub version of the protocols I had. I had to download another version once I realized pages were citing quotes from earlier in the book and these weren't in the epub.. The linked PDF from archive is okay though.

meaniehead anti-semite

>why they're so omnipresent in primary global spheres of our world.

FUCKING WHITE MALES are even more prevalent... must mean the Patriarchy exists, too.

It's funny how every pre WWII books are reviewed as ANTI-SEMITE bullshit. Just take this review on Amazon: amazon.com/Nameless-War-Archibald-Maule-Ramsay/product-reviews/1684183286/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews

All the latest books I viewed have such reviews. Just because they talk about JOOS!!!

You should be the first one to ask question, commie piece of shit

Stop shilling shariablue.

It still amazes that most (even here) still don't understand that to instantly expose Kike Gatekeepers and these host of E-celeb controlled opposition, is to get their view on the Holohoax if they are so-called 'alt-right'/truth leaning

If they say the wrong thing their shekel supply dries up faster than a snow ball in hell and they disappear

Early example of Jewish tricks to divide and conquer:

16th June, 1647.
From O.C (i.e. Oliver Cromwell), by Ebenezer Pratt.
"In return for financial support will advocate admission of Jews to England: This however impossible while Charles living.
Charles cannot be executed without trial, adequate grounds for which do not at present exist. Therefore advise that Charles be assassinated, but will have nothing to do with arrangements for procuring an assassin, though willing to help in his escape. "
In reply was dispatched the following:-
12th July, 1647.
To O.C by E.Pratt.
"Will grant financial aid as soon as Charles removed and Jews admitted. Assassination too dangerous. Charles shall be given opportunity to escape: His recapture will make trial and execution possible. The support will be liberal, but useless to discuss terms until trial commences."

I understand that. But without mainstream support, let alone just independent support (a-la patreon and such) I believe somebody could make a lot of noise and get people to wake up.

Shutting up isn't the way to propagate the truth. People needs to start asking questions, even if the JOOS go against them. We need somebody who is willing to confront them, and even get assassinated in the process if needed just as a proof of their foolery.

A problem doesn't get solved by burying our heads in the soil.

Jews are behind all the biggest milestones of our modern history. They engineered wars, started revolutions for their own benefit.

And as far as I'm concerned, they've playing the victim card with all the holocaust fake numbers bullshit. Many jews got red handed saying numbers just "to maintain the global empathy people have towards jews" thus maintaining the narrative.

The truth behind Jordan "I just can't" Peterson is that he is sounding more and moar like this loony fuck every-time he opens his hole to spew:

>The Jonestown Death Tape (FBI No. Q 042) (November 18, 1978)

youtube.com/watch?v=OkookcrAnSE

Peterson cult-members on suicide watch...

fuck off memeflag

>Expecting one man to sort out all the problems in our civilisation.

He is focussing on making white men not be children. When the inevitable change comes, do you want a collective of old infants to make it happen or do you want men?

>hammer and sickle

It's pretty hilarious that a bona fide leftist shill is using a communist symbol "ironically" to egg on a Naziboi against an actual threat to the left.

There's your divide and conquer, moron.

How can you take on cultural marxism without acknowledging the Jewish role in it?

What's the point?

That's one big step forward IMO, and if that's only what he intends to do it's okay with me because our civilization needs a good kick in the butt right now to grow some balls and stop doing these shitty beta smiles

PURGE YOUR JOOS!

Maybe it's code?

My exact thoughts. How can you resolve a problem without talking about it?

Jews became the ultimate taboo hundreds of years ago and since then any mention of jews bring the antisemitism hammer. Even owning the protocols back then could get you killed on sight. It's NEVER been easy to talk about them but we must do so anyway.

thread is sliding fast

okay mods decided to let my thread sink
thanks mods!

In the year 1844, on the eve of the Jewish Revolution of 1848, Benjamin Disraeli, whose real name was Israel, and who was a "damped, " or baptized Jew, published his novel, CONINGSBY, in which occurs this ominous passage:
> "The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

> And he went on to show that these personages were all Jews.

For fuck's sake. One minute there's discussion and the other the thread is at the last page. Fuck you /pol

Sounds a lot like what's going on in the US:
> The political has nothing in common with the moral. The ruler who is governed by the moral is not a skilled politician, and is therefore unstable on his throne. He who wishes to rule must have recourse both to cunning and to make-believe. Great national qualities, like frankness and honesty, are vices in politics, for they bring down rulers from their thrones more effectively and more certainly than the most powerful enemy. Such qualities must be the attributes of the kingdoms of the GOYIM, but we must in no wise be guided by them.

America and Canadia belong to the Indians. Whites are foreigners. White nationalism is imperialism.

History-wise I have to agree that we came from Europe and kicked all Indians out big time. Unfortunately, people living nowadays aren't the one to blame. We are living in an age where it's too late for the Indians and now the whites are going through a (((SUBTLE GENOCIDE)))

>28 posts by this ID
>Fuck you /pol
>/pol
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

/pol is just shill threads nowadays anyway

The first genocide in history without any deaths.

He gives alexander solzhenitsyn so much credit I'm surprised that he hasn't learned russian just so he can read 200 years together. No one is perfect. What a shame he had so much potential.

kys

First casualty has been our western culture which has been slowly raped by immigrants. Our religions, our ideals, our principles, our traditions all went down the drain to the price of globalism and immigration. Most country will accept thousands of randoms when our own people is trying to bring in their families and getting denied.

Now immigrants are here and everywhere, mating with us, which in the long run will make us, whites, the minority in our own countries. But hey it's alright, let's get fucked in the ass by niggers. IT'S OKAY!

Hasn't 200 years together been translated to english?

twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/

Seems legit.

PDFs and ePubs are available as well:
twohundredyearstogether.wordpress.com/e-books/

America isn't your country.

Also, guess you Europeans shouldn't have tried to kill all the Jews...and fail? LMAO btfo

Seems to be missing a few chapters though.

I'm not even living in America you fucking nugget burger. Keep living under the impression of freedom lead by the jews' subterfuge asshole.

Thanks brother. There is no excuse for a man who preaches honesty and bravery to have ignored such a book and such evidence.

I agree.

I also find concerning the fact that many historic documents are kept untranslated for the world not to see. It's almost obvious what (((they))) don't want us to read about.

Fuck yes I found the whole thing in French! (I can read French so hurray for me)

barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf

It's been translated in French and German but never in English... Weird uh? ;-)