Shingeki no kyojin

What did they mean by this?

Levi has a killer squat game.

Endgame right here, brothers.

You know I might come off like a fag for criticizing the Levi Ova but fuck it something needs to be said. I get why Levi would have the dead personality after what experienced in the OVA but he already had that personality from the very beginning. If we could see his home life...maybe an alchoholic father, maybe he was raped...something. I want to know why this good looking manlet has the personality of a wet blanket.

Best Girl

Xth for Based captain Rico

AM will be endgame.

Seriously user?

Endgame

Post hot kruger here

The fact he was born and raised in whorehouse underground and lived with his dead mother's corpse for a few weeks should be worth something.

I know people shit on Levi because of his cancerous fujoshit fans, and because he's overpowered to high hell and kind of a Gary Stu in that regard, but Levi's personality is actually kind of agreeable. He's sarcastic, can't speak to save his life, according to Isayama he has a hero complex which is why he says those cringy lines because he's trying to be cool, he has something like OCD which makes him an autistic sperglord, and he wants to open a tea shop.

In a way, he's kind of gap moe.

>I get why Levi would have the dead personality after what experienced in the OVA
They said in the anime that his eyes look like that because hes seen some shit in the underground
>maybe he was raped
Most likely

>tfw he has an eternal thousand yard stare
Also read the fucking manga. I can't believe there are still anime-onlies here, jesus christ.

Kenny is so handsome. Serial killers shouldn't be that good looking.

And Uri has him all to himself.

Is this supposded to be Uri? Shit art

*Traute

>Recruit?
>U-ugh... sorry Mikasa!
>W-what are you staring at Recruit?

>this good looking
He's just forced into everything because fujos like him. He is in no way good.

What makes you think Kenny was a faggot?

>A delicious cake of course!

Would sniff.

>shit art
I'd like to see you do better. Of course it is Uri, who else would it be? The art is nice, asshat.

Classic tumblr

Because if a manga shows no relationships or intimacy, everyone must be gay.

>buy a woman at a brothel
>walk into the room with a massive boner
>see this

What do?

Do you have proof they weren't together?
>Kenny was Uri's most intimate companion.

Love at first sight.

Is Eren actually shown sleeping with Mikasa or are you guys just memeing? How would he be able to sleep with that ass next to him?

>boy looks at girl
TRUE LOVE
>author calls a male another male's most intimate companion
they're just bros guys

>you couldn't protect Kenny's smile
Sad stuff.
I think it was a joke, fujo-kun

>You're out of gas rookie?
>Don't worry, grab onto me!

Not everyone is a fucking faggot like you.

i know it was. i just want to start an argument and make myself feel bad

I want Mikasa & Hisu to sandwich their butts between my head.

Ackermans don't understand boundaries like mentally sound people do.

Why are fujos so stupid? this is a shonen manga you imbecile. Homos will never be a thing.
Go watch YOI or something.

well it certainly says more about their relationship than about, say, eren and mikasa's. but i have to ask, why did you take it in a homosexual manner? "all to himself" isn't inherently gay or sexual. do you have something you want to confess?

HISSU GROSSSSSSSU!

To be fair that explains why in the ova erwin called manlet a pathetic bitch yet manlet swore loyalty to him. He mustve thought it was a marriage proposal

She deserved it, right?

>homos will never be a thing in shounen
>shounen
SNK is seinen at this point.
>never a thing in shounen
>what is almost every mainstream or previously mainstream shounen manga that has had at least one gay character, usually side or background but gay nonetheless
>who is Reiner, Historia, Ymir

I wanted to reply with something witty but it's hard typing with only one available hand

>Uri calls Kenny a psychotic manchild during an argument
>Kenny's fw

You want their butts in your head?

KEK

>>who is Reiner, Historia, Ymir
Best shingekis and homos

worst.

Go back.

>Dyke who's in every fucking shonen because her love for the girl is never taken seriously
>Eren's wife
>A man who was crushing on a literal goddess

Fujos are retarded. I shouldn't expect much from them.

I wish Erenfags would go back to the shitholes they came from

>SNK is seinen at this point.

Me too.

>because her love for the girl is never taken seriously
>Eren's wife
>Fujos are retarded.
Your post is very ironic, Erenfag.

>Dies like a shit cunt, Historia gets over it quickly. Sheds two tears, and carries on.
>Obviously made to be canon

Your turn fujocunt.

The fuck you're going on about?

>posts more delusions
I shouldn't expect much from Erenfags.

It's laughable at this point.

I JUST WANT MIKABUTT!!!!!

POSTUUUUU!

>Reiner
This is bait, right? He wanted Hisu. He says this multiple times. Reiner was definitely not gay.

A Shitrenfag making fun of fujoshits, while being just as deluded as them. So, the usual.

What is his major malfunction?

Mikasa's butt is a work of god himself

>all those Mikabutts
glorious

Nothing. He is a noble hero of the people who helped free them from their oppressive rulers.

Neither of BR was, for that matter. Sieg will crush on a girl soon so fujos can also shut up about him.

as the overall military commander he was probably exceedingly frustrated with the "king" and the nobility probably holding him back for so long in various ways: Technological Advancements, Fundings, Further Exploration, etc; just so the higher nobility could keep the secrets that they did.

When the nobility revealed themselves to be the absolute weasels that they are he must have been so happy to do away with them and finally let things progress

>will crush on a girl soon
He has one year left and other problems than crushing on a girl, deluded shipperfag.

But seriously, a switch flips and he goes from a stoic old man to a complete sadist, did anyone see that coming?

I certainly didn't think he would strap people into a rectal feeding machine and all that. It was a big surprise.

Only ships that got issues are those that include a shifter.
Everything else is possible.

Yes, he woke up next to her in the spin off.

He is good in everyway, also isayama doesn't care about fujo bucks.

That's hot, do you think she farts in her sleep?

manlet is shit tier garbage.

He's boring, ugly little imp with a contrived backstory, is a stu, and by far one of the most cliche characters in the story.

random question, if Zackly dies, or retires from the military, who is next in line?

>implying this wasn't soldier-Pigner's delusions
>implying warriors aren't colossal faggots
Yaoi day = Pigner's and Zeke's birthday. Get over it warriorcuck

He isn't, and if he didn't care he would've killed him already, since he adds nothing to the story.

Isayama cares about fujo bucks, he even said he created the shitlet with fujo tastes in mind.

Shifters can fall in love and have children, it's not beyond possibility.. in fact it's blatantly happened.

Yet more often than not it probably shouldn't happen for the sake of those involved

Pixis. Though it's more likely he'll die before Zackley.

>But seriously, a switch flips and he goes from a stoic old man to a complete sadist, did anyone see that coming?

No, but really we should have. Practically everybody in the manga goes into spastic rage-fits. Eren is just a bit more talkative about it.

Reiner and Hisu are NOT homos. They are very, very straight Christians who do not have degenerate tendencies.

He might have a direct Vice/Deputy that we haven't seen yet, so they might get it.
Of the characters we know, I would wager Pixis is next in line, despite his age. Someone like Hanji is too new, she only became of head of her division after RtS.

uh not entirely sure. Pixis could be an answer simply because we know about him and he's probably one of the most senior members.

In reality though I guess it could be anyone, perhaps there is a bunch of guys in the main command office that could be next in line

Is Eren even very talkative about it? People tend to overblow his rage a lot, I can only count like three or four times he got super fucking pissed.

I'm talking about what comes afterwards. Everyone else can have a future depending on what happens, but shifters will die no matter what.

i just read somewhere the manga is ending in october 2018 is this real

Isn't Historia technically the one in charge of the whole military now?

No. That was a bad translation. The manga is ending in October 2017.

Entirely false, or rather it was just a fan speculation posted here at a bad time. Just read and wait, and have an open mind.

Is this from a gay bar?

I meant more how he used to talk about killing all the titans and such, but he's mostly grown out of it.

Well that's why I partially agree with you that the ones that have feelings for others may want to bury them away. They'll only die, and their children may never know them, everybody sad.

Paradis will probably start it's own "Warrior Program" and I would think a smart requirement is for one not to be married and have children.

What's the general consensus on Grisha? I did a reread from chapter 50 after the finale and don't know whether to pity him or not. Same with Zeke, I can't get a read on him.

I do feel bad for Carla though, boy did she fuck the wrong drunk.

>Isn't Historia technically the one in charge of the whole military now?

Yeah, but she's sort of a figurehead.

Technically yes, she in charge of the whole nation. Back when Rod was alive, he was the king, but Zackly was still the one actually running the military. I would guess a similar situation is going on now. Hisu officially in charge, but other people actually making most of the decisions.

WE

thank you i was about to be a sadboi