Why is this show so xenophobic and anti-western? It's not even fucking funny...

Why is this show so xenophobic and anti-western? It's not even fucking funny. I thought this was supposed to be one of those "word play and physical comedy" shows like most jap comedies but it's not even that. What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOI7g8qq9uk
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159650324/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echolalia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kukuru a cute. A cute!

It's all satire user. Is this your first Kumeta series?

fucking google search.

i am OK w a non-Americanized Japan.

>Dude it's just satire

Really? What are they satirizing here exactly?

It's ok when Japan does it
Notice that when west makes similar jokes about japan Sup Forums goes mental and attacks it as if their life depends on it.

Non-Americanized Japan means no anime though. I'm not okay with that

It's ok when cute girls do it.

Do you actually realize how xenophobic japan really is?
When people people say that the nips are extremely repressed, it's not a joke. Every aspect of their life forces them into a mold and they don't have many outlets on their small island nation

Why can't you take a joke without taking it personally? Are you so thin-skinned?

they can get as mad as they want, it won't un-nuke them

He's just tsundere.

Whaling good!
Gaijin bad!

>Murican gets triggered thread

Kumeta is a huge nationalist, that's why.

but user, japan will start with the raping and pillaging of others countries if US don't supervise it

Kumeta hates on Japanese culture almost as much as he hates Americans. Can't be xenophobic if you're contemptuous to everyone equally.

>imperial japan rises again
>takes care of the north korea problem
>win win for everyone

I see no problem here.

Canada clubs thousands of baby seals to death and no one cares. Japan kills a small number of whales and dolphins and the west suddenly cares about animal welfare. Really makes you think.

funny considering how westernized Japan has become

yes you can, it just means you're also all other kinds of phobic you can name.

He also hates chinks and gooks.

It's a good thing to have nationalistic media. If every culture is included in every culture, no culture will continue to be unique. Look at Europe, almost entirely homogenized.

What's wrong with being xenophobic?

>complaining about a Japanese cartoon trying to retain its own culture

Maybe,if they aren't afraid that the nuke can drop on their head again.

DRUMPF

That's a pretty good way to describe a mass murder that focused on erasing Chinese culture and education.

>nuke japan
>rape jap woman
>replace jap army with redneck idiots and niggers
>surprised when the japanese people resent them

why are americans so sensitive?

Did you ever think those might not be the same people?

>America invented anime

>replace jap army with redneck idiots and niggers
You mean, replace japanese "men" with actual men who can fight?

>Talk shit, get hit.
>Mad because you lost so you resort to passive aggressive insults in cartoons.

Whales and dolphins aren't suffering from overpopulation, seals are.

>Take care north korea
Dude,North Korea literally support by chinks and nips can't do nothing about chinks army without American support.

The inferior often lashes out in jealously of the master. The white man spread the greatest of humanity to the globe alone. The truth is that non-whites would still be living in primitive conditions (as they were 100+ years ago) if it had not been for our generosity, intelligence, and refinement.

Their bodies are ready.

>now you realize that Shaft skipped all the right-wing propaganda in their Kumeta series adaptations.

Except they didn't.

Tezuka copying Disney made anime, yes. Its business model is only viable in an economy defined by American-style mass consumption anyway, couldn't exist in a non-Americanized Japan

American don't but Anime wouldn't existed either if Japan continue being militaristic state.

>implying
Anime came from manga, and manga is literally the oldest shit in Japan.

The heck? Kumeta pretty much mocks everyone.
youtube.com/watch?v=SOI7g8qq9uk

And I agree with , being different is what makes us interesting (that's part of why our chinese cartoons are so alluring).

You made a thread the other day when a joke at the expense of Christians upset you. Just fuck off.

Cause they're still butthurt about losing.
Cry nonstop about the nukes for decades yet deny the Rape of Nanking and the rest of what they did to Asia. Ignore all their own prisoner of war human experimentation labs. And of course never talk about how they allied with the fucking nazis.

Bunch of whiney hypocrites.

The Manga that you know in this day are very different from old manga,old manga in Japan are more like jokes cartoon from newspaper and it's influence by gaijin.

Tezuka didn't create anime till 60s. Anime already existed by then. There actually was a rich anime history before Disney was even a thing.

Tezuka's story is only bumped up to heights due to its connection with the west and even then it was minor stylistic changes.

>le crime denial meme
Seriously who spread this bullshit?

They literally apologize for Pearl Harbor every year.

and it's mostly just propaganda created by Imperial Japan Army and it's more like western animated film,nothing like the typical anime that you know in this day.

If that's not true, then why do Japanese draw white people and Major Kusanagi was white all long. 9/11 was done by the Chinese.

A huge chunk of early American animation/comics were produced for propaganda purposes as well. In fact the whole world was producing propaganda comics/cartoons/anime/movies.

That doesn't negate the fact that those existed. Nor do they negate their relevancy/influence to their respective culture's animation industries.

Why would you watch anime and post on an anime imageboard if you hate Japan?

Japan is tsundere for the U.S.

Redneck loser detected

>Really makes you think.
Swan dive into traffic.

Yeah,but that doesn't disprove a fact that Anime your know in this day are very different from old one and modern anime wouldn't existed if japan countinue being militaristic state.

>Look at Europe, almost entirely homogenized.
Braindead foreigner, you know nothing.

Stop leeching, you gooks!

Why do stupid fanboys of things always believe any amount of criticism, disagreement or simple questioning of anything automatically equates to complete hatred of absolutely everything about it and anything associated with it?

Believe it or not, you don't have to worship Japan and everyone in it as flawless gods to like some if the cartoons they make.

It's Kumata. The dude hates everybody and that's why we love him.

>muh stolen technology

What does this even mean?

Complaining about xenophobia when it comes to Japan and anime is just straight up retarded though.

If you don't like it you can just fuck off. No one wants to hear your 'criticism'.

Same reason Japanese use Engrish words half the time even if they hate us. There's just nothin better~

>Watashi was shoguns and kuso

Chinese steal patents all the time.

Manchildren tend to think in extremes.

The show was hilarious you thin skinned bitch.

>tfw Kumeta is a 12/7 truther

Anime style changes over time. So if you compare one from the 40s to 2010s, it would barely be recognizable or if at all

Similarly if compare the image of you as a 1 month old baby and compare that to you of now, there'd be virtually no similarly at all.

Gradual process of changes and connections is what allows us to identity one thing from another. This is true for anime, true for your body, your identity itself, the whole world and even the universe itself.

>Japs actually believe this

>americans can't handle the banter
Every single time

Japan had it coming anyways.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/159650324/

What are you going to take issue with next?

Congratulations Ken-sama, I'm a japanese government official who has been watching you online for some time now. Because of your dutiful work defending the honor of our great country, we have finally approved your request to become a real Japanese citizen just like you've always dreamed! Please book a plane ticket to come over as soon as possible, we've got an authentic tatami apartment, a job as a professional anime watcher, and harem of schoolgirls ready all just for you

It's true though.

>Enviromental protection groups who leech off whales

Ok this got me.

>implying I want to live in Japan.

Libertarian/nazi sympathizer detected.

Why would you watch anime and post on an anime image board if you hate Japan?

neither, still true.

fufufufu stay angery american dog

I don't hate Japan, which is why I don't want to make it worse by living there.

that is true thought

There's legitimate reasons to believe that.

1) US already cracked Japanese code
2) Truman desparately wanted to go to war against Japan but the American public wasn't into it
3) So he created this diversion where only a few ships were sunk but the result was a large contingent was safe and sound
4) Also the few ships were necessary so US public won't have any doubts and the Japanese wouldn't think its a trap

Still, its all a theory without any evidence. Just coincidences.

If you don't like it you can fuck off. No one wants to hear your criticism.

And it's changed because Japan being modernized,If japan stuck being militaristic you wouldn't have moe anime to watch this day.

t. chink

You are literally acting like a child.
Japan already has hundreds of thousands of expats. Why do they need me?

But they're just telling the truth. American culture is simply superior and will inevitably replace Japan's.

Remember that fat kid at school who everyone bullied because he was dumb as fuck and had no friends because he was kind of an asshole too? That's America to the rest of the world.

Just kidding, all american kids are fat.

Not sure what your argument is. Anime didn't disappear during the militarized Japan. The funding was in fact increased. Moe anime existed during militarization process to appeal to the mass/children/etc Works effective when your propaganda tools are embraced by even the children.

It's true though.

>just copy pasting the exact things you said to me back at you
>"You are literally acting like a child"
Oh the irony.

>Truman
FDR was still president then, but I agree with you. Getting into the war was pure economics.

Are your fucking retarded? moe didn't even a things in that time and the point is Modern Anime wouldn't existed if Japan not being modernized.

And Jap are fucking retarded to fall on that trick.

>copy pasting the exact things you said to me back at you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Echolalia