Why is testosterone so hard to get yet most estrogen can be bought over the counter?

Why is testosterone so hard to get yet most estrogen can be bought over the counter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMgbfFpXZu0
uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought our bodies produced testosterone

They do but some people have low t and you end up with people like pic related

It should be legal so retards like you would get prostate cancer and lose all your hair
t. retard

Look into DHEA it is a test precursor. That and aromatase inhibitors they block conversion into estrogen. Red wine and button mushrooms are natural sources of aromatase inhibitor

but red wine has also phytoestrogens :^)

Testosterone is pretty easy to get, to be fair.

Don't know to be honest, but it doesn't bode well with stress, which seems to be around in abundance for the west at least.

If they are very weak but with a high affinity for the receptor that would actually be beneficial as it would effectively block the receptor against potent estrogens in the manner of tamoxifen and clomid.

Testosterone is adrenal weakness.

lol the korean has the highest test.

These people don't compete with me at any level. They are essentially flora.

Bulk from China? Last sample I saw from there was only 59% pure yet claimed 98%. And knowing the dirty chinks I would certainly check for heavy metal contamination.

uronically enough, dhea's are made from soy

Well T is a stress hormone technically.
One weird thing while I found researching being a trans fag, is that there is actually a small percentage of the male population immune to feminizing hormones and only the most adverse of HRT treatments would have an effect.
Not sure if it's more prevalent in any group however if we could breed that into humanity as a whole, this issue would become irrelevant as feminization would then be impossible.

Go to an anti aging clinic and get testosterone prescribed.

Just smoke tran

I thought it was made by oxidation of cholesterol? Anyway it is a synthetic procedure and the DHEA is chemically pure.

The only way for testosterone to work is to be injected. It cannot be ingested as it will not be absorbed fast enough.

Yeah, if you go in with an actual T deficiency due to hormones or something you will be given injections.

Cholesterol makes most hormones and is synthesized inside your body, in males the precursor to healthy testosterone is progesterone, the secondary female sex hormone. The degraded and improper form of T causes acne, baldness, and prostate cancer.

related*
>An extract of saw palmetto berries may block 5-alpha-reductase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. DHT is the molecule responsible for hair loss and also is involved in the enlargement of the prostate.

Does that person use heroin?

Quads confirms
Red wine is for men

φιλε δεν ειναι ολλα τα προιοντα σογιας που εχουν εστρογενει. αυτα που εχουν ειναι αυτα που δεν εχουν επεξεργαθη για παραδιγρα το γαλα kαι το τοφου.

I know but I was referring to the synthetic procedure not the biosynthetic pathway. I thought DHEA was made by oxidation of cholesterol, using CrO3 iirc. The cholesterol industry uses for this process is purified from lanolin aka sheep wool fat.

Look into piperine, the main alkaloid of black pepper. It is a potent 5,alpha-reductase inhibitor.

Thanx user!
>As a result of further assay on other known constituents of the cited Piper species, it was found that piperine, a major alkaloid amide of P. nigrum fruit, showed potent inhibitory activity, thus a part of the inhibitory activity of P. nigrum fruit may depend on piperine. The 5alpha-reductase inhibitory activities of 1 and piperine were found for the first time. In addition, the P. nigrum leaf extract showed in vivo anti-androgenic activity using the hair regrowth assay in testosterone sensitive male C57Black/6CrSlc strain mice.

Just lift weights to increase your T. When I was lifting, I'd have to jerk off about 4 times a day.

No. You can make a complex of testosterone with 2-hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin very easy which is soluble in water 40mg/ml and is ideal for sublingual administration. I have tried this.

Reading a couple things now, some of the studies say green and white tea have similar effects? Trying to avoid alcohol...

absolutely sickening

>It cannot be ingested as it will not be absorbed fast enough.
False. That being said, you should really inject it rather than ingest it, due to it fucking up your intestines.

In vivo! It is exactly what we need ;^)

Piperine is easily extracted although you can probably use raw black pepper, piperine content varies 3-7% iirc which is quite high anyway.

what is this creature trying to be?

I've heard of flax seed being used as a weak estrogen with high affinity to block the receptor, but I haven't looked well enough into it. A natural alternative for tamoxifen would be great and indirectly boost test by tipping the balance (equilibrium) so to speak.

The black pepper is indispensable against male pattern balding and prostate enlargement caused by excess DHT

Because we always regulate poison closely, why else?

Same reason why there's estrogen in your water goy, same reason why there's soy in a bunch of food products. They want to you to be a sissy, because sissys dont stand up for themselves, they continue to get fucked which is what THEY want.

part of the first trainload of victims in the next holocaust I'd wager

Can you actually buy estrogen? I know you can't buy test. Big if true.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMgbfFpXZu0

No not really, but you can buy enough products that contain a very little bit to make yourself sick with. You can't just buy medical grade estradiol or anything just by walking into a store.

This shit will give me nightmares. Thanks faggot.

Forget the shit
Posting for a sec

IS THERE ANY NEUTRAL WAY TO EFFECTIVELY AND MASSIVELY ALTER TESTOSTERONE

take a wild guess, what kind of society do (((they))) want?

The closest you'll get over the counter is phytoestrogens from various plants, soy obviously, but Red Clover is the most potent as it contains the highest varieties and quantities of phytoestrogens. Now I'm wondering if "clover honey" might be part of the lowered T issue for males in the west.

oops

It's a woman

Tfw when trans dress more traditional than cis white women

Jus tell me how to Get swole senpai

Apply psychical stress to the body and eat healthy, avoid alcohol. If not that expose yourself to female pheromones daily.

You can buy estrogen in MANY ways.

Birth prevention is only one of them

Just ordered piperine. Have some green tea extract sitting on a shelf that I will start trying again, thanks user.

I'm guessing you mean "natural"?

If so then yes: basically taking part in "manly" activities can actually boost T production. I remember this on an old science show we had in the UK where they took a weedy guy and boosted his T levels by like 300 by having him spend a day doing yelling competitions, lifting weights and smashing shit with a sledgehammer.
Then they shows a hench bouncer and dropped his T count by having him doing things like knitting while listening to calming music.

that's a high-T chick dumbass
it's faggoty transguy weirdo on hrt

disgusting
as for you, start lifting 3x a week to start faggot

>t. ahmed

just eat onions

Totally not, I just mention it cause alcohol does reduce your body's ability to produce healthy levels of T.

But I am t. For other reasons.
>I'm a trap

Doesn't work,

I did all that shit. My doctor humoured me for 6 months because I nagged about testosterone testing for a year.

6 months of Buddah meditation, hard physical labour, bi-daily sex with my wife BJJ ROLLING n both male and mixed (M F) groups. 8-9 hours of sleep. Hydration. Macros.

NOTHING HELPED. My testosterone even dipped several times throughout.

daily reminder that external test lowers your own production.
>lmao muh gains
have fun sliding down the slope.

This guy has to have aids.

Well consider your physical appearance too.
Are you in-shape? Perhaps your body doesn't need as much test.
If you're doing all that serioisly and still a doughy soy-boy then there might be a problem, but the fact you've been to a doctor and not been diagnosed as needing supplements indicates that an obsession with your T as a number may be misplaced.

You can't get estrogen over the counter in any first world country and if you're male, testerone makes you violent and mentally unstable.

HBomberguy already debunked this. The doctor in the show you took this from even says testerone levels fluctuate often and its nothing to worry about.

gee I don't know goy, must be a coincidence of some sort

>and if you're male, testerone makes you violent and mentally unstable.
if you're female, testoterone...
>fixd
>think menopause

>implying it doesn’t return to normal once you’re off it and on PCT

By shining red to near IR light (650-850nm) on your testicles daily for 10 minutes using a source that emits maximum light minimum heat. Ideally 5$ 730nm 3W LEDs can be used.

Google it. No bullshit this really works.

Couldn’t that cause cancer?

>(((minimising))) rollbacks is the same as no repercussions
woman, pls.

You sound like you're going to make a great step-father.

T is not only more dangerous for your body if taken improperly but it's also much more dangerous for society, having negative side effects like increased aggression.

I don't know in the long run. But it is short exposure. As long as no heat is evolved hence why LEDs are used.

Apparently the ballsack is the only skin that is permeable by light, at least red and near infrared.

You only need a few of the right LEDs, a resistor a heat-sink and a battery. I could build it into a pair of underpants or something similar.

it's always a leaf isn't it?

>A leaf telling us healthy aggression levels.

>E is not only more dangerous for your body if taken improperly but it's also much more dangerous for society, having negative side effects like increased trannies.
fixed that for you maplefaggot

Not to the goyim.

>testerone makes you violent and mentally unstable
women who smoke cigarettes have higher t
just saying this for scientific purposes not saying they are this but women who smoke have higher testosterone

This
Are you burgers ok? Too much testosterone can be dangerous too, unless you are sick your body should produce the optimal quantity

Theres a youtube video where a jacked woman loses an arm wrestling match to average men.

"DOES THAT PERSON USE HEROIN" DOES NOT EQUATE TO, "IS THAT A MAN OR A WOMAN?"
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

fact

just gotta find the right source there are trusted places out there you can get test powder for

uk.reuters.com/article/health-testosterone-levels-dc/mens-testosterone-levels-declined-in-last-20-years-idUKKIM16976320061031

Are you gaining muscle mass? /fit/ had a few guys with low t who were swole as fuck. Some of it is how your androgen receptors work. If they are hyper sensitive you need less T.

go away evil dogger.

If you are going to roid and risk heart enlargement why not tren?

well test is much safer than tren but you still need a test base with tren anyway. tren is also quite a bit more expensive. i'm just taking low "trt" doses for now. steroids arent as dangerous as you think they are, just gotta be not retarded.

Poor burners
Time for a diet you fat fucks

I know a guy personally who roided in his youth and early adulthood.
He got ball cancer that spread and they basically had to neuter him and he talks in a girly voice (still shredded like fuck though) now he is in his 50's

Saw Palmetto generates higher T levels and is OTC

this is some david lynch shit

Unrelated but is creating bad for your health?
I want to try it to improve my gains but i don't know if it's worth it / safe

see

Jews.

Everything boils down to jews.

creatine helps you bulk up if you actually do any weight training, beyond that the only bad side is hardening of your arteries.

creatine is just energy.
pretty useless if you don't train.
pretty useless if you've been training for a long time.
questionable bioavailablility when ingested.

>You can't get estrogen over the counter in any first world country and if you're male, testerone makes you violent and mentally unstable.

yeah but all those MTF trannies are so stable and calm right

I might be confusing it with carnitine though.