If whites are so superior why your women want to fuck black men...

If whites are so superior why your women want to fuck black men? With the recent success of black panther white women are wanting to fuck black men even more. Black men got it all fashion, muscles, smile, and we funny. We winning this race war and by 2020 yall going bye bye when ur fat ass fuck president is gone and madam obama is elected.

Another black fragility thread

Ah HA, hello fellow BLACK man. We gangin them whitebois punk asses now. THIS OUR COUNTRY.

>If whites are so superior why your women want to fuck black men?

Despite all the memes and pol's obsession with miscegenation, interracial marriages are still pretty low

Lmao yea we ain’t marrying them cuz that’s what whiteboi beta provider for

I hope you do know that every white girl who fuck with niggers is autmoatically outcasted from the regular society and will always be seen as a whore?

Like the white males yall bunch of twinkle fairies

Why don't Sperm whales hump humpback whales? racism?

Mainly it because our white woman are not wildebeests.

Let me get this straight. your going to breed with white women to get rid of white people?
Let me know how that works out.Might want to consult Michael Jackson about thta skin color.

>another insecure black person thread

Lmao you guys can’t even get a job and you want us to believe you can hold down some high maintenance white girl? Smh

edgy

the black fragility is real

If blacks are so great then why do black women and black men want to fuck white men and women

Keep telling yourself that fairy tale whitey

blah blah blah..stfu you cuck white """""man"""""
Your women belong to us and you can go jerk off with your tiny peepee at the corner watching me plow BBC craving white cunt

Boi we taking your GODS look at this nigga ugly AF he still poundin that Bavarian bombshell shit

Dude in the picture is ugly as f.
White women are literally Judas.

Someone post the OKCupid message reply data.

This is now a BLACK thread.
>muh fragility
Wh*toids are the most fragile people on Earth. Genocide them all

we know that my new friend
ignore the chills
sage report hide

USA is getting BLACKED!

Single mother

turkroach fragility

Niggers are the women of men.

>jew monetize on a new market
>niggers clap

u'r power heritage is resumed to MLK (doing voice over for some car commercial at the superbowl lmao) and powell (got a flask of piss out) but yeah, your country now.

Thanks. This kills OP.

Take our white women. There will still be those white women out there, though rare, that understand the necessity to preserve their race. What you niggers are going to do is stop having kids with black women. In future generations your numbers will decline even more. In all honesty black population is only stabilized by bastards and rape children. So please, continue to ignore black women. You'll be doing the world a service.

Typical wh*toid cowering in fear when the BLACK BULL shoves that 30cm cock up yo Stacy's vag, wh*toid virgin

All this data showing you should be able to get laid and yet an entire board full of bitter virgins mad at "chad"

just think about it, if blacks start to date white women on mass, they will not reproduce with black women anymore.
the typical black guy dates white bitches, which means bitches abort their children.
the jews are playing 4d chess, you just don't get it.

Yall chase us black men and women dont chase whites, whites just love us too damn much.

lol look at the standards of black women
are they even people or just cum dumpsters

Thank you my wh*toid friend. BLACK POWER

kek, whites conquer all

404 inbound at the outer marker

kek

Yes honkey we will continue to fuck your women who crave real cocks while you jerk off with your tiny ming to some chinaman cartoon. Sounds like a good deal

fool ID
stay deluded and enjoy amerifat whales

Shut the fuck up cracker cuck wh*toid

Why are you so obsessed with other mens dicks?

are you a sissy faggot or something?

the ones dating niggers are just white niggers
nothing of value lost
would you rather these white nigger women breed with white men, end up in divorce, and having fucked up kids?