The absolute state of the UK

>yes goy no agenda here
>fucking sand niggers is good goy trust us
>it smells good too!
enough is enough.. this is pure propaganda for an obvious agenda!
IM FUCKING PISSED OFF! WE NEED A WAR NOW!

bump
have you had beautiful sex with a refugee today goy?

The ride makes no boody breaks, it never does.

>shoreditch

nothing to see here

>Blaming an agenda
>Blaming jews
Why can't you just admit that white women do not want to fuck white men? They don't find you sexually exciting, they'll risk violence and being a single mother just to avoid having to fuck you.

Attraction is not negotiable. White males are not attractive to any women not trying to get online dating beta bucks

>jasmine-scented
what the fuck does that even mean?

>canada
100% confirmed shill
also shill answer me this, if they prefer to fuck sand niggers why is there a need for propaganda?

Every morning as soon as I wake up I take 2 minutes to praise the lord and thank him for not having me be born in the UK, Sweden, or one of the other cuckliphates.
How does it make Westerners feel that their countries are so fucked that they make me grateful for living in this shithole.

The fact that nobody has been hanged for this would indicate that the human spirit is already defeated. It's too late. Brits were first in line to test the revolutionary spirit and they are shitting the fucking bed just as we will

F

>jasmine-scented
wtf I love sex with refugees now

why do Muslim dudes all wear the same fuckin cologne? It’s frankensense or some shit and it’s fuckin grow. Shit hangs in the air for a month

Leaf. Every fucking time.

>B-b-but my 56% monkey face

Yes brother, I let my wife sleep with 7 Syrians today, the entire room smelled like someone spilled a bottle of vanilla extract and I couldn't look at our bed because it was becoming as bright as the sun, so beautiful

Hihihihihihihihi!

oh' yes. it was wonderful and divine

I even got the complimentary beating and HIV

ReeeFUGez

>shoreditch
i wish i coyld be poor and cheap minded so that i fuck ynderage white sluts

with that spelling it looks like you are "cheap minded"

...what?
Is this real life?

It actually tasted like chicken and was lemon-scented

Why are you replying to yourself?

KeKeL