How did J.K Rowling get away with this...

How did J.K Rowling get away with this? Literally goblins who are obsessed with money and are running the entire economy of the wizard world. Was this the first part of J.K Rowlings masterplan? Has she been secretly redpilling an entire generation?

J K stands for Jew Krusher

She just stole from other well established fantasy concepts that got it right.

She went from broke on welfare to a billionaire cracking jokes at the Jews expense... she's definitely our gal.

This just shows how much jooz are evil since ancient times, that they became monsters in children's stories.
>If you don't be a good boi, a giant-nosed goblin will come and steal all your stuff!!!
Just look at Pinocchio & tell me what his big nose is associated with.

if you can ignore the shilling for africans and feminists in the uk sure why nott

It's easy to get away with small stereotypes when your audience is asleep. After all, who could stay away when watching the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

> making hew jokes makes anyone /ourguy
The absolute state of stormfaggotry.

Holy shit lol I didn't even think about this

>angry about a kids' book
take it easy, man

King Goblin

Brave New World was better than 1984.

Absolute unit

So many shills

Jk is fake as fuck

Based

gas yourself you kids fantasy book reading faggot.

>i promise i saged.

Philosophically speaking, one is not better than the other. They address opposite ends of the problem of tyrannical rule thru oppression of the individual, one taking rule by reinforced negative feedback, the other rule by reinforced positive feedback. Both equally common in the real world and equally dangerous to the freedom of humanity.

On a purely aesthetic level, I find 1984 to be far more heart breaking, shocking, and horrific. The end of the story where the protagonist and his lover turn on each other is particularly memorable, as is the final scene where he drowns what is left of his humanity in cheap gin.

I sold you
and you sold me
under the spreading chestnut tree

spot on analysis. harry potter is awful, the only thing it has going for it is the creative universe which is, unfortunately, left to languish under the unskilled prose of Rowling's "story-telling."

The books actually are fantastic. You're mistaken (yes I know this is just pasta).

Is that pic b8?

Fuck this meme, Neanderthals were jacked, had a higher metabolism, light skin and fair hair and superior strength and blue eyes for better vision in low light conditions. They were perfectly adapted to ice age Europe and our ancestors, they mixed with Cro Magnons to create us.
Jews have tried to discredit them since day one, this is the latest attempt.
Don't forget we originate in the Mediterranean, NOT Africa.

Brave New World is smarter, communism and its purges were already well known by the time 1984 was written.

Brave New World foresaw where Mills liberalism would lead long before anyone else saw it.

fpbp