African American speed skater Shani Davis BOYCOTTS the Winter Olympic opening ceremony in 'race row' as luger Erin...

>African American speed skater Shani Davis BOYCOTTS the Winter Olympic opening ceremony in 'race row' as luger Erin Hamlin leads out Team USA
>Davis was angry after he lost a coin toss to Hamlin, a four time Olympian who won a bronze at Sochi 2014
>He is a five-time Olympian and has won two gold medals and two silver medals but did not attend ceremony
>Skating team confirmed Davis had not attended but would have been there had he been carrying the flag
>Hamlin has tweeted she was 'beyond grateful' to lead Team USA into the stadium for the opening ceremony
>The opening ceremony of the 2018 Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea was a spectacular event
>It kicked of Friday with an impressive display featuring child performers, huge puppets, dazzling light displays and thousands of dancers with a theme of peace and Korean unity
>Inside the area 30,000 people, including a 200-strong North Korean cheerleading squad, watched the display in -3C temperatures, and were encouraged to bang drums to keep warm
>Vice President Mike Pence watched the event sat just a row away from Kim Yo Jong, sister of North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5372069/Skater-Shani-Davis-boycotts-olympic-opening-race-row.html

Thank God the coin toss didn't go in his favor. The last thing we need is some borderline-retarded Negro representing us in front of the world.

>chimping out this hard
There's just no saving these apes

unpatriotic scum
send it back home

>dem raysis coins holding the blackman down
pathetic

Fuck this guy. He sucks. It's not fair! It's not fair! Fuck off bitch. Send him home and make him pay for the ticket. His attitude is poison. He needs to meet Nolan for a minute.

>losing a coin toss

>He then slammed Team USA for 'dishonorably' tossing a coin to decide who would have the honor of carrying the flag.
>'No problem. I can wait until 2022,' he added before using the hashtag #BlackHistoryMonth2018.'

>international bread and circus

kek

The crybaby nigger is shitting on Hamlin's achievements implying she doesn't deserve to lead out the Team USA.

>Erin Mullady Hamlin[1] (born 19 November 1986) is a four-time Olympian[2] and the first female American luger to medal at any Winter Olympics, as well as the first American of either gender to medal in singles competition.[3][4] She took the singles bronze medal in Sochi's 2014 Winter Olympics, something the Associated Press called "a feat that will surely go down as perhaps the greatest moment in USA Luge history".

Fucking attention whores..

That coin is racist, case solved.

more like a spoiled child tbqh

and wtf does the olympics have to do with #BlackHistoryMonth

So self centered, he doesn't even have a fucking clue how stupid this looks to the outside world
>me me me me me me

>no problem
apparently there was
how does a spear chucker get into skating anyway?

So, do they always flip a coin to decide or no?

It's February, if you're not spending the whole month genuflecting to groids you are a racist. Any perceived slight will be taken further as a racial attack during Wakandans' special month.

He wanted his peter pullers on that flag for different reasons, I Guar-awn-tee.

Moon cricket was going to light it on fire, kneel, some kinda SJW theatrical bullshit, and he got his hopes dashed by a racist coin.

I hope he gets romped in every heat.

Give me free shit because im black

/ourcoin/

IIRC according to other articles it was actually voted by the team and they ended up needing a tiebreaker.

Black fragility

Sounds fair then. Deus vult.

He said "borderline retarded" not "complete mongoloid incapable of human emotion."

Niggers gonna nig

>African-"""Americans"""

I hope he crashes and gets a career ending injury.

Why do niggers think they are automatically ENTITLED to everything? Carrying an olympic flag is an honor, not a right.

What an absolute nigger.

This is what government handouts and victim complexes looks like. Raw fucking entitlement. It was a coin toss. Get over it for fucks sakes. Fucking typical selfish basketball American. "Muh raycism" and all.

ban amerigoblins and phone posters

What does February have to do with darkies?

They literally have no history.

For one they are mixed mongrels from random tiny tribes who lived as hunters and gatherers who lived the same for 50.000 years.

Secondly their history as Americans is short and uneventful.

From being slaves to being thugs and rappers. Then there is a history of "civil rights" aka asking for gibs.

The responses to this tweet are ripping him, at least

It’s interesting but uppity niggerdom has had such a long leash for true last several years/decades that blacks will now throw a hissy fit over a coin toss to settle a vote tie and even the normies are revolted

Arguing with them is pointless.

Black History Month. It's kind of annoying. Mostly corporations and politicians pandering to blacks. My job does a presentation,has a TV with some quick "facts" on in the breakroom 24/7 and they did a nice table display by the front door so almost everyone has to walk past it. I need to change jobs. Liked it better when I was out working in the woods. Most of them are too chicken shit to be in the woods.

Obama is like the only smart negro and total sociopath

He is half white.

I bet you get paid 3x more than the average Eastern European.

If i was you i would save up and leave the hellhole that USA is.

My country is great to live in but housing prices are outrageous based on our average salary

My family is here. If happenings happen I will be here fighting. I will save up money though. If it ever comes down to abandoning this country I will strongly consider any place that will have me.

Thanks for the memory, user.

>America is represented by a beautiful, athletic white woman
>pisses off nigger "American"
>because of a coin flip
GOD IS TRULY GREAT

It will happen in South Africa first and sooner than you think.

Look up cape down drought.

This. Absolutely this. Fleeing is not an option unless it's the only option for your family.

>in 2022

>in Beijing

S-ssurree, if Emperor Xi even allows you in the country in the first place.

WE WUZ KOINZ

should have been sent home immediately with his own money because he is obviously just going to be a disruption, completely unfair to the other athletes

Half Jewish you mean

Because they've been told their entire lives that all of their failures are due to racism. There is no sense of fault within their entire culture, so therefor it's racist that he didn't win the coin toss.

I hope he loses and is forgotten forever.

Sounds like his teammates did not vote for him because he is an insufferable asshole.

This is why the niggers had to keep getting tied to the whipping pole.

Were supposed to want a meritocracy, maybe he has a point. Why some white bitch?

Not like them racist coins. Silver is just an obtuse form of whiteness. They should have flipped a penny. Its a colored coin after all, and its also the most worthless as well. Very representative.

the cutest girl should always carry the flag

honestly, I bet he saw the competition and knew he was going to lose so he made pulled a Colin Kaepernick and gave a political reason for why he's dropping out. Instead of admitting the sport dropped him for being shitty.

This is the new nigger trend and I think it will continue.
The ego is hugely important to the nigger. They need a way to protect their ego even in a losing situation. Enter: race based activism.
>dis b oppression yo!
>so what no team would sign me because im shit, I wouldnt play because of da poleece brutality mang
>I didn't lose, im just taking the moral high ground to make a difference in the world.
(actually just a loser)

Kick him off the team. I'd rather have one fewer medal than have him represent the US in competition.

ouch

>The ego is hugely important to the nigger
This one line alone explains so very much of black behaviour.
the low iq and lack of responsibility explains the rest.

kick him off the team

>>Skating team confirmed Davis had not attended but would have been there had he been carrying the flag
do you not understand what "boycott" is? He isn't participating. Only he's claiming its for some racial injustice instead of his own fear of losing horribly.

What a crybaby. Why are blacks becoming so whiny?

The other Olympian who won the toss has more medals. He's being a crybaby nigger over a vote tie breaker.

fuck I hate niggers, he shouldnt be representing us and I dont give a fuck if it costs us a medal or two.

imagine if a Chinese athlete did this.
they would be immediately sent home for embarrassing the nation.
>and probably killed

oh bahah yeah fuck that crybaby who then makes it about race

Made my day user, thanks also for bringing me back. Nolan is the man.

It's Lincoln and Douglass' birth month. Originally it was just they week those days fall in.

He should sit out the rest of the games

Would be funny if he gets busted for doping.

He boycotted the opening ceremony, not competing. The Olympics is a huge orgy off the field, I doubt he's going home.

>cry about losing a coin toss
jesus christ he's at some olympic games which is all about competition why is he a giant faggot that can't handle defeat?

Kraut with a sense of humor. You're not German, are you?

what a fucking nigger

You have to go back...

coins are racis

You let niggers compete in the winter Olympics?

Guys don't forget to save this pic and czech back in 2022. With Kek's willing, he might be US flag-bearer on the special olympiad.

>lose a coin toss
>DAS RAYCISS!!

This is why no one takes your "struggle" seriously.

>He wanted his peter pullers on that flag for different reasons, I Guar-awn-tee.
>Moon cricket was going to....kneel
That was what popped into my head when I heard about this guy throwing his toys out the pram.

>Waaah make me the torch holder because I'm black or you're racist

That's as pathetic as when kanye got mad at tay tay for winning benoneyay's award

Hopefully, this event signals that relations between North and South Korea are thawing. Will Kim follow in the footsteps of his forefathers or take a stand and change the future of his country for the better? If North Korea remains isolated from the rest of the world there is no hope for them. It's time that North Korea becomes a real nation again.

>inb4 he gets shot and killed before 2022

says only followers can view his tweets. art thou a follower? if so, pls screenshot.

>mad over a coin toss
fucking nigger always ungrateful for everything.

wew

I fucking hate niggers. Whiny children. The whole lot of them should be put to the sword.

Its her turn

>2022
I hope some one goes Tonya Harding on his bitch ass.