toy-navi.net/archives/50395658.html
toy-navi.net/archives/50351587.html
myfigurecollection.net/search.php?&manufacturer=Dragon Toy
toy-navi.net/archives/49746813.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>159831488

Rip user.

yikes, that mouth looks like it caved in

Anyone have their Alisa ship yet? Pretty excited for pictures considering mine is held up due to keychains.

What happens when you spin it?

For WORST GIRL that's a cute sculpt.

Meaning of this? キャストオフではないです

I asked directly to the manufacturer if a figure is cast-off able.

I bought this Propeller Heaven manga a while ago.
Is anyone interested in translating it? I will have to dismantle it before scanning it, right?

It means "it is very much cast off".
Post the figure you're talking about.

To those who own cast offs, do you keep them modest or let them go free?

yes, if you want to achieve good scans you'll have to destroy the manga unfortunately

Jibril might be the first Nendoroid I consider buying.

Depends, mostly modest though.

Are you sure?

Depends on the scale.

Also, that's a terrible collection with exception with the shunya piece.

that's a shitty shunyta fig.

Should I be afraid to store figure boxes in the attic or garage because of heat/humidity? Will cardboard boxes or plastic tubs save them?

>Google translate
I'm positive user, I'm fluent and I'm not an asshole.

Damn.
I was also eyeing that Sekai Maou collection on Mandy but I also want to keep it.

Depends on where you live. Heat alone isn't going to be too bad for just cardboard boxes if they're out of direct sunlight. Humidity however...

キャスト-オフ = cast-off
ではないです = formal, it is not
It's not a cast-off.

And this was the figurine I asked them about.

Better than a brick wall at the opening of a tunnel like we normally get.

Modest. My figures get cast off once just so I see what it looks like then remain clothed (quotation marks optional) for the rest of their lives. I couldn't live with myself if I actually displayed them fully topless/naked/whatever. Of course this does not apply to figures that are still modest after castoff.

Wew. Good thing she still needs horns to activate my succubus fetish.

dragontoy.info/items/tundebi-akunimika15
Not a castoff

That's can't be right, check again.

Then explain why review sites that have samples of this figure provide no cast-off pictures when they would otherwise do so if it were possible. You check again.

I really want pokemon plushies but as a 27 year old man who lives with his fiance I'm scared that it'll emasculate me.

not that user but sometimes, we don't don't know if a figurine will be cast off or not until we're close to its release date.

I still don't get it, will she be cast-off or not?

I can't see them making such a blunder as to not have it be a cast off. They're just asking for it to bin.

As for the samples, they sometimes don't release them and you only see it cast off when websites get their hands on an early one to review.

Would you be crazy enough to put a Detolf on something that says it can only hold 20kg?

What figure is that one with the green guitar?

You mean the samples given to be reviewed are not cast off-able but the real product will be? Do you have any example of that happening?

Also, then why would this figure not have cast-off pictures
toy-navi.net/archives/50395658.html

while this one toy-navi.net/archives/50351587.html does? They are released the same month, same maker.

I agree it would be dumb to not have it cast-off, but it doesn't look like it will be to me at this point.

it doesn't look like a castoff-able figure to me

I mean, literally all of Dragon Toy's previous releases have been fully cast-off. What are the odds that this one isn't?

myfigurecollection.net/search.php?&manufacturer=Dragon Toy

look at this

That is very weird, but is also pretty convincing

Being afraid already makes you so faggot.

Will this have the extra faceplate? Having a hard time finding more information. Like this recolor more, and already liked the othet one.

I concede, I was able to find an example of a sample that is a cast-off in the real product, but doesn't seem to be in the sample.
toy-navi.net/archives/49746813.html
It's a variant of an existing figure of Sonico, so there wouldn't be any reason not to show the cast-off pictures.

You live in France. You are already emasculated.

I look at them cast-off once just to see how it looks then I put their clothes back on. Mainly because I prefer clothes on than off but I'm also afraid of paint transfer/breaking parts. Putting Catlaps underwear back on was nerve-wracking.

It seems like you misread fiance as France.

I did. My bad.

Also she'll think it's fucking cute.

I don't think the plushie is going to dethrone you from being the power bottom.

I want to sexually FUCK Amico-chan!

You couldn't afford her.

Hold me.

I want to go on a shopping date in Akiba with Amiko.

Has anyone shopped from HobbyHeart?

I really would like a Mash Kyrielight daki but I've usually bought dakis from amazon but there is no such daki there so sites like hobbyheart is unknown territory for me.

I don't understand, what is this thing anyway? Is it just a glorified item locator booth that most department stores have?

That's a tiny Titan.

So is Ononogi-chan delayed?

The english button has an american flag instead of a british one.

I didn't realize the kimi no na wa nendos had their prototypes out.

For what I understood, it will be a wonfes exclusive so good luck if you want it. It's a shame because this paintjob is far superior than the original.

First time seeing this. Will be a must buy.

And...?

I mean she's not that bad, her teeth aren't fucked up and she has nice legs. That cosplay looks like shit though.

Fuck, I'm just so lonely I'd probably settle for any Japanese girl with a pulse at this point.

Jesus, user.

Just get a hooker already.

she gets dizzy and falls off.

you shut your whore mouth

Hookers emphasize loneliness not litigate it.

Depends. I've got some Shirows that I keep covered and Reika from BB looked out of place exposed. Pic related looks better without the pasties.

if you're for real I'd buy some shit

You can't be a real anime fan unless you own a Shinpachi action figure.

Hi Where Are The Burger :DDDDD

They weigh twice that empty.

Why wouldn't it. Even without WWII, nipland had more contact with burgers than bongs.

I've had 2 filled detolfs sitting on a kallax for nearly 3 years without problems. I think the kallax is rated for about 30kg. Others use 3 detolfs without issue.

Off-topic question, but is there a similar collectible database to mfc that includes western scales?

Doesn't the physical Amiami store sell stuff at RRP, making it kind of rubbish?

Ask /toy/.

Is this a GK?

No.

yes

maybe

Maybe.

Damn, they look great as a set.

Some stuff is for sale cheaper and they do have a preowned section.

Too bad Stronger is a shit company and the face sculpts suck, which is important given they're not wearing their usual attire or a module.

This was added to amiami as "Ver.2", but it looks exactly like the other one. What gives?

Only close to twice

I'm looking into the Bestå, one solo piece that can hold 20kg and one of the bigger three-in-one pieces that can hold 40-50kg. But not sure if I should put a detolf on the solo piece or not

It's the same. I think they just relisted it for whatever reason.

She's so cute, I wish she wasn't so lewd.

I think they just updated it. I pre-ordered her when she came up and my order details now links to the updated one.
I dunno about you but the fact that she's quite covered makes her a bit easier to display unlike other Skytube figures.

Does anyone know if Kirinhobby dropped paypal? Only see Credit Cards and Money Order/Checks as payment options.

I need this so bad.

Her mouth looks like shit.
Hurry up and make a sculpt of her wearing her lewd pink panties.

I wanna have a relationship with Sagiri!

The best way to get buyfag stuff out of Japan while visiting us to ship your shit via courier, right?