Hatsukoi Zombie

dumping because of Ebino's delicious suffering

>Ebino reinforcing MC/trap

Series is really going downhill while going nowhere at all. Interesting time to be doing this at dead hours too.

Tarou apologizes

>wanted Tarou to play Romeo
Now you have it, Ebino lost.
Just end this manga already.

COME BACK TO US TL-KUN

He said it's "postponed until further notice"

Why? It's better this way.

Jesus fuck what a garbage way to go, I hope this shit ends or gets axed soon because one half of the best girls the other being Eve is fucking gone and as soon as Tarou realizes that cross dressing retard is a girl Eve is fuvking gone and all we are left is with a shit tier female lead. Holy shit I new she was going to lose but this is beyond fucking suffering man.

My moonspeak is terrible, but....
>>I wanted this scene with Tarou's Romeo
Is she not confessing here? How is this her losing?

She confesses = she loses because MC will get with the trap

Because she's saying it when it's too late for him to be Romeo.

Literally two pages earlier, didn't Tarou say creeper-kun was using the toilet?
What's to stop Tarou from just stepping in?
Besides status quo, that is

It seems she has figured things out, without much drama. Ibusuki is at least trying to mend the rift. Ibusuki seems to know Ebino likes Tarou.

Ebino, this shit is why you'll lose.

Why Ibusuki is giving Ebino any life I don't know, she could crush Ebino here.

That wasn't really a confession. Tarou is dense so he won't get it.

Why are you acting like she is letting go, this is the point where she figures out she likes him. She will lose but that day isn't today.

Nothing, it is a good set up for Tarou to do something.

The preview says how will Tarou respond with Ebino showing him her true feelings, with two exclamation points. It is 100% Tarou performing a bold action. The previous preview said something about her true feelings.

That will happen regardless of a confession.

I hope Hitoyoshi seduces Ebino in the next chapter and shows readers just how shallow Ebino is.

Hm, fair point.

That would be a really good way to piss off 60% of your fanbase when you are already ranked at the bottom.

I don't understand people who keep thinking Ibusuki and Tarou will get together. The entire series is set up such that there's no way that's going to happen. Ibusuki wants to stop seeing first love zombies, but Tarou wants to keep Eve alive. Once Tarou cures Ibusuki and takes back the ability, he will devote himself to Eve since he's the only one who'll be able to see her and become just like his great-grandfather.

Ibusuki loves him and doesn't want to leave him regardless.

Why not go all the way and end on a really memorable note? The Japanese love throwing in stupid drama at the end of their stories just to have plot twists people will talk about, and it's a standard editorial technique to increase interest in a series by doing something totally unexpected. Have Ebino totally fall out with Tarou over this so you can teach the readers a lesson about not being complacent or not seizing the opportunity in front of you, then switch the focus to Ibusuki and winning her love publicly so that ikemen-senpai arc wraps up, then make Ibusuki suffer when she realizes that Tarou doesn't love her but loves Eve.

Eve is love, Eve is life.

All those chapters have no Eve, manga is dying.

>when you are already ranked at the bottom
It was actually ranked 2nd. Dunno to which chapter it corresponds.

Does no one else see the likeness??

The one after Ebino fell on Tarou.

It should be chapter 78. Ibusuki gets raped, kidnapped, and almost shaved. Ebino falls on top of Tarou after talking to him while hanging up posters. Eve touch.

People only liked it because it implied Tarou and Eve will be having sex and getting married as she becomes more of a real girl.

I accidentally read that as "fell for Tarou"

That chapter hasn't happened and probably won't/

The preview is just text by the editorial department. It literally means nothing at all. That's why 90% of translators just don't translate it or typeset it, because it's not meant to be part of the manga.

Ebino fell for Tarou years ago, user. She only started realizing it after Ibusuki was confessed to. She has literally already lost.

Can't lose a game you aren't playing.

I bet you can't even read moon

Now let's be serious. If you had a tulpa in the form the ideal girl, would you betray her and force her to a coma just to hook up with some childhood friend?
Ebino is great and it's shame author wrote her to be in this situation, but she was made to lose. It's a game she simply cannot win. We can at least hope she gets a good ending for herself.

>If you had a tulpa
pls no

>Ebinoniggers btfo
Take that you fucking obnoxious faggots

Damn, why do tits always lose?

There is more similar Ebino-clone in World End's harem, even with volleyball shit

This chapter was about Ebino coming to terms with her feelings and being honest with herself. It is more development than usual but not a truly pivotal moment for the series.

Longtime since i last heard of tulpa

This seems early.

>Ibusuki seems to know Ebino likes Tarou.
She overheard stuff before like in the bath during the school trip.

>This seems early.
It is chapter 85 and Ebino is just realizing she likes him. Chapter 85.

No, I mean, the raw being out.

>the raw being out
WSJ and LQ WSM are also really. Somebody in latest WSJ ToC thread mentioned some holiday happening next week, he was probably right.

>are also really
are also early*

Dat posterior

So she wants the Tarou?

It would've been pivotal if it wasn't so obvious that she was doomed to failure from chapter 1

I'm sure that the ending will be Eve and Ibusuki merging into one being after some bullshit magic explanation, like Eve is actually part of Ibusuki's feeling of love or something.

Holy shit, the boys with first love zombies do not deserve real love.
Not only do they wish their first love would get hurt, their zombies would cause them to get physically hurt.

>trap destroying the card

Why was she made for suffering?

Is this what he does to her? She looks sick.

TAKU

>Hatsukoi Zombie
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn

So why reply

Chapter 85 is really, really early. Naru didn't even admit she loved Keitarou until volume 6, or about 4 years in.

From the interviews I've read, it seems like authors don't like the idea of main characters having happy endings with desirable women.

>love hina
The poster child of nothing happens and went on way too long.

85 chapters is not early.

85 chapters is very early. Look at chapter 85 of Naruto. I think the Third Hokage was already dead by that point, yet the manga continued for almost a decade longer.

>comparing romcom to battle series