Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

I allowed it

Because she enjoys it.

The real questions is why are you faggots are making a big deal out of this scene?

Because in my little-girl-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-anime-in-fantasy-setting, it was totally out of cue.

Would you have preferred if she got spanked?

These posts aren't even ironic.

It makes me sad.

because it triggers retards like you.

>About to finish chapter
>See this page

Its breaking. My heart is breaking.

Holy shit man, just keep it in one thread.

>child labor where children can get killed

and you complain about small things like penalties

>Holy shit man, just keep it in one thread.

I guess shillers get paid for every thread.

Because Japan.

Is this show worth watching?

I don't watch it so no.

they're in a a world with different laws which allows it

For some reason Sup Forums started hyping it since last year, so it might be

Disgusting

If you like Naruto or HxH

If you can get over the fact that the author wants to fuck kids and has a navel fetish or if that's a plus for you then yeah, it's definitely worth watching.

good animation, cute, edgy, bunny cunny, literally no reason not to watch it

I made this as a wallpaper. Bondrewd is love.

It's the occasional reminder that normalfags are not allowed to watch anime.
Thank you Japan.

the character designs are 10/10, Riko is probably the cutest character I've seen in a long time. Also, the entire thing feels like an rpg adaption.

>violence is edgy
Is One Piece your favorite anime?

Muh dik

turning lolis into soup is pretty edgy

>it was totally out of cue.

It says in the first episode that she got strung up naked as punishment. Just because you're too stupid to pay attention doesn't mean this was unexpected.

Luffy will beat Kaido and get a new nakama :D

Nobody cares about Orphans?

I don't know, try watching it and you'll find out

Because they forget that scene only exist for comedic proposes, dont want be serious child abuse.

>scene only exist for comedic proposes
Maybe for you

>Child Abuse
>Orphans

you can't abuse an orphan

To remind me that no matter how hard I try, I can never stop being a lolicon.

>trying

Not enough freedom and democracy.

>the author wants to fuck kids

Do people call you a retard occasionally?

The real world says the opposite.

I was literally shaking when this happened

>fighting a battle you can't win

You're all in for a real treat later if you think thats bad

And Nami x Sanji is canon

Yeah, I'm about ready to give up.

Every time I attempt to quit, there comes a relapse about 1-2 weeks later. It's pointless to try.

I'm enjoying but feels bad that it turns into an edge fest later on. I just wanted cute sol abyss adventures, like a more extreme version of Aria.

>
>Because in my little-girl-S.T.A.L.K.E.R.-anime-in-fantasy-setting, it was totally out of cue.
>S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Tell me more my cheeki breeki.

Pretty sure some loli had her puss removed as well. That's beyond edge

That's dark, not edgy, you fucking retard

What kind of weirdo would look at this setting and think Aria/YKK style is the way to go?

It's obviously going to have violence and suffering at times, and has already shown it has no problems putting kids into serious danger. If that's "edgy" to you then fuck off to your 1 dimensional SOL trash

The real world shoves them down a chimney or they sell them off in the east

Western world only world to care about orphans

It is literally 2017, whips, chains and torture are like 2015, such a jump seeing such a civilised modern setting resort to this torture so quickly

The point is to create a juxtaposition between the cute art style and the tragic nature of the world the characters inhabit so as to communicate the main character's rose-tinted view of the world. Scenes like this are there to remind you about how awful the situation truly is. Pretty simple narrative building.

Uhh this is abuse

>tragic nature of the world
No such thing, the surface world itself seems very content and forward overall, we see it even more in the spinoff with the tourist that lives beyond the island. The only spooky shit is the Abyss itself.

The naked hanging punishment is just, well, a thing that is there. You know. It's not even treated as something that bad in-universe, it's normalized by the characters.

Things that give me boners are allowed.

I didn't say tragic nature of the world, I was specifically referring to the world the characters inhabit. As in their immediate environment. If you really want to claim that orphans being trained and used as miners without compensation isn't tragic then please go ahead, but your argument definitely doesn't convince me.

>stringing up 12 year olds naked in a dungeon isn't bad
>sending children unarmed and unsupervised into the most dangerous place on earth to scavenge for profit isn't bad
>sending thousands of people to their deaths for trinkets isn't bad
>using slave child labor with the threat of torture isn't bad

user, do you live in Somalia? This world is tragic and treats even child life like it's nothing.

I want to probe her 4 mouths with (my) measure stick.

Not in-universe. It isn't Berserk.

Berserk isn't your regular tragic dark world, it's pure grimdark

You're so fucking stupi, christ

Those children are working their asses off to earn the privilege of going there. They are there because they want to.

Berserk is a tragic world, this one isn't. Simple. Questionable fringe practices that only apply to a small island are irrelevant.

>abyss explorer
>canĀ“t see inside (his) abyss
She needs a severe punishment.

>not in universe

And I'm sure some kid in a favella seeing multiple murders in front of him doesn't think it's unusual, but that doesn't make it any less tragic. Are you a moron?

I wasn't under the impression anyone had a choice. The only one who has shown real enthusiasm for risking her life weekly is the girl, and that's because she's obsessed with her dead mom. The headmistress also explicitly said that the orphanage is funded by collecting relics, so if the kids weren't sent there they wouldn't have a home or food. They're being coerced into going because they have no other options.

>Male character
>Literally got raped
>Named after a dog
>Used as a decoy and meat shield every time
>Everybody talks about a girl getting hanged

I'm a sad faggot and I enjoy pretending to be offended.

They don't simply not think it's unusual, they don't think it's garbage either. I know kids from favelas (I'm a thirdie after all) and even they agree their life is crap.

>I wasn't under the impression anyone had a choice.
I think that dwelver is the most privileged and respected job in their society and this is how you become one.

They probably could just say "fuck it" i'm gonna be a peasant carpenter. but they aspire to become rich and cool.

Natt basically explains exactly that in chapter 8 when they go through the slums.

Nobody is saying misery doesn't exist in their society, but it's not some overwhelmingly tragic world nor an universe that conspires against its inhabitants. The Abyss is not causing any apocalyptic phenomena either (yet).

>I wasn't under the impression anyone had a choice.
Actually Riko is very afraid principal would kick her out if she found out that she concealed Regu.

That means they can just fucking leave if they dont like it in there.

Imagine if in our society there was an orphanage that treats children like shit but children to space and makes them astronauts.
Do you think children would hate that place?

>The Abyss is not causing any apocalyptic phenomena either (yet).
They are aware they have like 10 years left.
Also the kids just want to be the badass fucking dwelvers grabbing cash and drowning in pussy.
Dwelvers in their society are as cool as astronauts if not even cooler.

>stringing up 12 year olds naked in a dungeon isn't bad
When do you think this world is set, the only thing modern or futuristic are the relics, it doesn't mimic modern society and doesn't say that this would be okay in modern society.
>sending children unarmed and unsupervised into the most dangerous place on earth to scavenge for profit isn't bad
This part is pretty harsh and depicts a harsh world, most orphans would have a choice between being forced to delve and starving
>sending thousands of people to their deaths for trinkets isn't bad
This isn't that harsh, we aren't shown but I would think the majority of delvers are in it to uncover secrets, being endorsed for bringing back something of value isn't bad, although that changes when authority is exerted, for example the bell mission, whoever ordered the mission cared more for recovering the bell than the potential loss of life

Violence and suffering is edgy. Specially if it is on small kids. Not all of us are 15 years old.
Why not? it has cute character desing and great backgrounds, which is like YKK/Aria (and YKK is set in a post apocalyptic world and is still comfy)

>They are aware they have like 10 years left.
Not really. Nobody has seriously made a connection between the 2000, 4000, 6000 etc skeletons and their society reaching the same fate. It's treated as a thing to scare children with by the characters.

Of course that might change with story developments, but right now that is how it is.

The kid in the orphanage said "There's like 10 years to the end of our 2000 year cycle" so they know.
I've certanly seen this line in manga.

>cute character desing and great backgrounds
Is that the extent of your brainpower?

YKK is "post-apocalyptic" but it's set in a bar at the countryside, just contemplating existence. Abyss is pitched as a linear dungeon crawler from day 1 and you don't have a dungeon without danger.

>Violence and suffering is edgy

You shouldn't use words you don't understand the meaning of.

Greeks who went to theatre: edgy
People who like Shakespeare: edgy
Most novel readers across history: edgy
Not edgy: cute girl weaboos

Damn

Kids always have an option of starving on the streets. Also the first layer is considered safe, the bloody maw or whatever got there by an accident

When the fuck did people start using the word "edgy" for literally anything with a dark theme?

The normies think it will be a cute and lovely show about comfy adventures.
Literally yesterday
>Post Ozen on art related board
>Check this shit out cool characters this will be the new hot shit
>Thank you user i love it
>This manga is amazing
>next day they post the page when Regu tried to rip off Riko's arm
>FUCK YOU user HOLY SHIT
>Oh come on a cute plushie Bunny is going to fix it
>a few hours later
>Posts Miki elevator scene
>JUST FUCK YOU HOLY SHIT (a rather long hate post)

I've read a bit on what orphanages looked like before the industrial revolution, when large parts of society were so poor that young men joined the army for the two guaranteed daily meals. The main function of the orphanages was to control crime by keeping the urchins off the streets. Not to give them a good life or future. Abuse was completely normal, the abuse shown in the anime is nothing in comparison.

The fact that monster could get there is evidence enough that it's not safe. If it weren't for reg two kids would have died.

>normies
Lurk more.

They're retards who hate anything that isn't safe and fluffy, and think "edgy" is a derogatory term.

during KLK

any screenshots of normies raging about this? I need some laughs

>and you don't have a dungeon without danger
Why not? it has all the elements to be a cute sol.
Greeks and Shakespeare were edgy as fuck. I mean old tragic plays basically always ended with a bunch of people dying and someone killing themselves. But they didn't try to sell themselves as cute sol, you knew what you were getting into.
>normies
No wonder that /r9k/ scum loves edgy trash.

This happened in Russian and the mods have deleted half of the conversation later.
>thanks me for recommending the manga
>comes back angry about Riko's broken arm
>Oh come on, the bunny is going to fix everything, almost
>He fucking loses it after Miki scene and rageposts for a hour mad at me
>mods clean it up
>I even posted the "only death awaits" WEG meme

You have no fucking idea what "edgy" means you dumb cunt. Fuck off back to whatever containment thread you crawled out of. No one cares that you were too stupid to read the synopsis of the show and thought it'd be a coma inducing SOL like you thought it would be.

Wow user you're so cool and tough.

I guess there must have been a few tweets or whatever raging about naked little girls, but who the fuck cares.

There are plenty of shows with no sense of danger at any point, this show is only edgy because you don't like it

And? No one cares abour your opinions either. This is an anonymous imageboard, I can complain all I want. You can hide my messages, mr Gaia

The manga is edgy, doesn't mean it's a bad thing though. Edgy doesn't something is inherently bad.

Its edgy because it has cute characters who suffer. Its classic edgy bait and switch tactic to impact the viewer, is dishonest.

>it is dishonest

It's dark, not edgy.