Y-you don't actually support the genocide of non-whites in your country do you?

while i can understand you wanting to get rid of non-whites in your countries, i've always wanted to go to europe for tourism or education. but now im afraid ill get beat up or even killed by someone from a white nationalist group.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes I do

deal with it nigger

You can visit. The ones living here are the problem

and is some faggot untermensch like supposed to tell when he goes out on his rampage?

also isn't brazil originally non-white wtf are you talking about.

don't knowingly stick your genes in an environment where they will get terminated

>Y-you don't actually support the genocide of non-whites in your country do you?
No. The Velvet Revolution is more my speed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velvet_Revolution
tl;dr - It was a peaceful separation between two ethnic groups.

Yes! 100%

Genetic engineered biological weapons will cure the black/brown plague we suffer from.

Cunts who stutter die before anyone else

and how am I doing that by visiting as a tourist or studying somewhere faggot. we're not fucking animals who are supposed to eliminate anything that from a different group. literal nigger tier behavior

You can come visit and spend all daddy's money. Then you go back

just don't come during clean up times

>we're not fucking animals who are supposed to eliminate anything that from a different group.

that's actually precisely what nature has done, time and time again.

Racial cleanliness is in every organism's blood.

Yes, doesn't mean it can't be improved

cool
next time some white tourist gets killed or raped in a host country don't whine about them being savages, as it is only human nature.
by your logic we should replace the original people's of every place on earth with white people

>don't whine about them being savages, as it is only human nature.

I literally tell people "what were you expecting" and "don't go to nigger dumps". I don't care if they expose themselves to dangerous situations, that's just Darwinism at work.

We already had to colonize America to get away from Muslims. Just leave us alone; you don't see white people begging and demanding to get into M*cca.

>education
access to our education spaces are not your human right

>by your logic we should replace the original people's of every place on earth with white people
You can't deny that would make the world more prosperous, clean, and happy.

I want niggers to do well.
Sadly 90%+ of all niggers has sub-90 IQ, so they can't do well by both Western and Eastern standards.

>We already had to colonize America to get away from Muslims.
>le american education meme
>Just leave us alone; you don't see white people begging and demanding to get into M*cca.
>access to our education spaces are not your human right
im not saying they're my right neither am i begging or demanding. i was just wondering if you support racial genocide to achieve purity and justifications for it, and how it contradicts allowing tourism or temporary visitors which i thought you were ok with.
100% isolationism is retarded.
you're not wrong.

Good if you’re not white you don’t deserve to live among us

If you are smarter than the rest of your kind then you refusing to live with your kind is detrimental to the well being of your kind

>100% isolationism is retarded.

t. jew

you semites aren't all that different, even if you claim to want to kill eachother all the time

We don’t need tourism from shitskins you fucking retard they barely have any money in the first place

>inb4 but tourism is the foundation of western society or freedom or some stupid bullshit because you’re some nonwhite fucktard

Normal rules don't apply to M*slims. You're not welcome here. Take your tourism elsewhere.

If necessary yes. However preferably they should leave in a peaceful manner.

I DO

youtube.com/watch?v=OI-9iMrWRrw

>being such an apologist for nigger/tribal behavior
kys

Right-wing violence is mostly a media myth. I'd be more worried about running afoul of some other desert tribe that has a beef with yours for some reason. In Europe, you'll encounter the worst dregs of your continent, the ones that your own countries don't want.

You will be sooner pick pocketed, mugged or beaten up by several nigger types than by whites.

I have the opposite problem, Ive always wanted to travel europe but now fear being killed or robbed or my girlfriend being raped by the nonwhites.

((()))

No genocide. Just gtfo and leave us whites alone to play golf and bake casseroles.

Imagine how whites feel in your country.