How can something be so christian and yet so gay?

How can something be so christian and yet so gay?

Christianity is gay, forbids fapping and sex with cute traps.

Catholicism.

It's wholesome friendship.

Aside from myself what else is going to give this at least an episode or two? I was so into the second episodes that I lost track of time and was unhappy when it was time for the credits to roll.

> And yet

This

Absolutely gay

I am. It's so camp, it's hilarious.

do you have ANY idea how gay the clergy generally is?

Inb4 Sup Forums tards get mad again.

>tfw catholic
>pick up the show because legitimately interested
>it turns out to be a fujobait
I should have seen this coming. The show is still interesting at the moment, but it's a bit uncomfortable.

God doesn't exist faggot. You have absolutely zero evidence to prove that your god exists. Best case scenario you might make the point that a god might exist, but you can't prove that it's yours so you're literally gambling with your afterlife.
Have fun going to other religion's hell for eternity, kiddo ;)

Don't use emoticon on Sup Forums.

I will, thanks for the advice but it has anything to do with the thread.

>can't tell the difference between promotional art and actual content of the show

They gayest thing was the two-second hair twirl between two minor characters.

Of course I have the proof that God exists. I, am God. And I exist. Voila.

Haven't watched the show yet, but do they actually show some of them being good christens or is it another all them are secretly evil that the mc has to stop?

>literally staring at vaginas in the first ep
>still gay as hell
I'm a sucker for mystery/supernatural shows so I'll keep watching for now. I hope the MC's don't go full YMCA and just stick to solving the mysteries.

Idk why anyone would get mad. Japanese writers have an even weaker grasp on Christianity than the New York Jews who write our tv shows, so of course it's going to be a bit dumb and inaccurate.

It is true though that the priesthood was and in a lot of ways still is the natural choice for gay men in Catholic countries. Helps you avoid awkward questions from your family/friends about why you haven't found a nice girl. So having a show about christians being fujobait isn't too far off the mark.

They are send by the Vatican to investigate the legitimacy of miracle claims. The first story is about some virgin pregnancy and murder along the way.

They stared at a virginal vagina and didn't get erections, hence they are gay.

You don't have to be gay to become a priest and you don't have to become a priest so people will not think you are gay.

Do you think doctors get boners every time they have to look at a vaginas?

But they aren't doctors, they are priests and they have in front of them something they rarely see, if they kept their vows.

>tips fedora
wtf i am extremely enlightened now

Not everyone has to pop a boner regardless if you see it for the first time. Of course this is Sup Forums that pop boners over even less lewder shit so its not surprising.

So am I. Also, judging by the last thread before it went to hell this is surprisingly engrossing.

>judging by the last thread before it went to hell this is surprisingly engrossing.
How did many Sup Forumstard found their way here anyway?

>tfw catholic

How old were you the first time a Father tickled your bum plum?

About the same time your uncle tickled your pickle.

Frequency or quality?

Now that they can't get away with molesting a kid it's only natural. Maybe forcing people to be priests just because they were gay was a stupid idea.

You should know, Satan

those repeating digits uhmm

You mean my age at the time minus 10 years? So you were about 8?

Add a 3rd viewer. I'm watching it.

It's

F
U
N

Prove it mathematically.

F x U x N = FUN

Wow you're such a great thinker and philosopher, if Dante was alive in your time he surely would have turned athiest

Plenty. It was not worth it to stay.

Ever thought it isn't gay and just your mindset making it seem gay?

faggot

This whole anime reminds me of all the bad horror movies that came out in the 70's and early 80's when Satanism was in vogue as a plot device. Rosemary's Baby, The Exorcist, The Omen, etc.