Netsuzou Trap

Chapter 21 is out, but only in korean. Could an user that knows korean translate this pls? It's a short chapter and have only a bit of text.

Oops, they made Takeda even more likable

Not once, but twice, people. Twice.
The only sane man doing what he must

Hope he also slaps the girls just for the sake of it

exists you know

The only good person in this pile of shit.

Dead inside.

He is a nice guy after all.

Last page.

I don't think that he would hit the girls.

Is this manga good?

Yes, if you like drama stuff.

Take him down, Yuma-chan!

Did he fuck both of them?

No.

Call it Yuma will fuck with Takeda cause she doesn't have anything left and will do it cause he tried to defend her.

Takeda will use the ipportunity to finally get something for hiself and with that will lower himself on the others playing field.

It will be reversal and it will be Hotaru turn to save DEAD-INSIDE Yuma from her fucked up relation with now evil Takeda.

Does everyone knows they are gay now?

I forget are we supposed to hate Takeda?

Takeda is the fallen hero

>takeda
>evil
???

He's the dark knight that's forcing everyone to be honest with their feelings.

Truly the hero we deserve.

Are you confusing Takeda with the other guy?

I think Hotaru lied and took all the blame to herself to protect Yuma.

No, because he is a nice guy.

I dropped this because I can't handle the black haired cunt and her stupidity. Did She get BTFO here?

This, I hope they were all BTFO by the nice guy and it ends with him getting a cute harem and being happy

But she is protecting the girl that she loves, she did nothing wrong. Well basically she made all the people in her classe hates her now and made Yuma get depressed and probably she is really mad with her now too.

Did he just take an image of the two girls laying together then?

Hotaru and Yuma were almost start having sex when he appeared and took that photo.

Yandere Yuma when?

Takeda is the hero /u/ need, but not the hero /u/ deserve.

>No, because he is a nice guy.
No, it's NTR, you're supposed to empathize with him and then he gets screwed over.

The conflict has been reslved a bit too quickly. I hope it's not because they told Kodama to rush the plot to coincide with the anime adaptation.

But they did not resolve anything yet.

Yuma is beautiful.

I hope this ends in the black hair guy becoming a school shooter and shooting everyone while he then shoots himself in the leg and Pins the blame on the blonde hair guy who is dead.

Hotaru is a retard that is making Yuma literally go insane.

Yeah, she is making Yuma insane indeed, that is a bitt scary. I really hope that Yuma doesn't reach to a point where she wants to kill someone.

I know you're joking, but turning Takeda into a shithead wouldn't be a great idea.

As he is now, he's the only character here I'd consider a good person. And this story kinda needs that. Stories like these, about horrible people kinda needs good people to serve as a foil, a reminder that this behaviour is not, well admirable, I guess. Kuzu no Honkai is pretty similar to this, with the twisted people and twisted relationships, but with every single main character being a shitty, or twisted person, the times all the times where the author tried to make the characters do "i'm a horrible person" spiel doesn't really work. Here, they do.

Where the translations at

Chapter 20

I meant this chapter

Not yet, the raws in japanese will out in 2 days and the team that is translating the manga will take at least 1 or 2 weeks to translate the chapter because they always translates Citrus first.

murder suicide when?

Yuma is more retarded than hotaru

Holy shit, this guy.

>The most popular character in a Yuri manga is the Male lead just by the virtue of not being a gigantic cunt
The pinnacle of writing

Fujiwara did nothing wrong.

What he said?

NTR is yuri done right.

Not surprisingly the only good thing about this adaptation is the OP and ED.

I laugh everytime that I see that image.

Are there more edits like this? Especially with the scene where he slaps her for not letting him have sex.

Unfortunately not yet.

I don't care if this shit is yuri. This manga is fucking trash.

This is gold.

Are you retarded?

But he isn't a main character so the NTR stands for Netori and not Netorare then.

Nice fanfiction.

>someone saved my post

wUt diZ bout¿?

I couldn't help it

It is a great honor to have you're posts saved by Sup Forums.

translated

Make a (You) version.

You got me, nice one.

That sounds good

Netsuzu trap is very good too bad they did such a shitty anime. Still can believe only 10 fucking minutes

>Netsuzu trap is very good
Isn't.

Look a agree is not 10/10 but it deserve more than 10 fucking minutes, also if you dont like it wtf are you doing in this thread asshole

Don't be a defensive little shit.

This series is just trash and there are better series from yurihime that deserved anima instead of this.

You can't make much of this series with little content and shock value revelations.

Fuck you. You are in my shitlist

Fuck off

I hope this month ends quickly, I want to see the shit get worse in the next chapter.

what is it about?

o/u/r guy

Don't know what this is but I'll leave a translation here since it's so short.

>Comments: The hell is this?
>Comments (Fujiwara): They're lesbians, too funny.

>Lesbians? Seriously?
>Weren't Fujiwara kun and Mizushina Hotaru going out?
>Dropping a bomb...

>I want to go back to the days when I didn't know what true love was...

>Hey, did you do that to show off your threesome?
>That's not it.

>What is this!
>Erase it!
>Right now!!
>...Why would you...