Help me Sup Forums, I got home early because I was called off...

Help me Sup Forums, I got home early because I was called off. I saw a unknown car in my driveway so I was quiet to enter my house. My gf currently lives with me because she got kicked out of her moms house and is looking for a job so im helping support her. I came into my living room to pic related. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/19oyux/buddy_got_white_girl_wasted_passed_out_in_living/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jerk off when he starts banging her

Your country has crime of passion/diminished responsibility laws right? Kill em

Look how much she loves him. It'd be best if you just left now.

Fuck both to assert dominance

Kek

Sex with refugees is jasmine-scented and beautiful. Can you blame her?

Wake them up and tell them to get out, go get tested, enjoy being a bachelor.

>cucked by ashy larry

kill her and frame him for the crime

call for a threesome

... a threesome?

You better get tested for aids

cum on the black guy

a threesome it is then

Make a KKK costume, get some rope, and hold a burning cross yelling "BE GONE VILE DEMON"

then kick the bitch to the curb and make the nigger buy you pizza.

I can tell she has decent milkers.

Burn the couch and kick them out, from the looks of the sores on his legs...get an HIV test. One in ten black males under 25 has HIV. Clean your life up man.

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

larpers diserve the rope

this is now a black qt thread

BE A GOD DAMN MAN AND STICK YOUR DICK IN THE BLACK GUY! Then say 'HEEEEERRRREEE'SS JOHHHNNNY!"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Drive paring knife into base of skull, say she was being held hostage, get his finger prints on a weapon

Kick the bitch out and start your new life with Tyrone.

get the gun, claim self defense.

keep paying the rent for them, and move out to the shed.

Kad the 12 gauge and wake him up by jabbing him with the muzzle. Tell him to get out just the way he is. Naked.

Tell her the same. She has five minutes to get her shit and get out.

If at any time they try to fight you, well, you have a loaded 12 gauge. He is currently a home intruder so I believe you are within your rights.

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

Congratulations you found out before marriage (aka losing half of your shit), thank heavens and consider yourself lucky.

leave them alone, you were clearly not supposed to come back that early .

>nu/pol/ can't stop talking about cucking because they have a cuck fetish

Explains everything.

Clearly this empowered woman is helping this proud POC keep warm until he can manage to get someone's clothes for school and church.

kys

prep the bull

Do something about your decor.

cut the achilles tendon of both

>is looking for a job so im helping support her
of course she will be looking elsewhere if you're not providing for her, or just temporarily. women going into employment for financial support is either degenerate or tragic.

Always reverse image search, kids.

If the nog wakes up to you jacking off and touching his arse he'll never ever come back, make sure your hard and chase him outta the front door with your erection in your hand

>cuck fetish
Not only cuck. This place is full of any types of creeps and degenerates.

Don't fall for this reddit bait you idiots
reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/19oyux/buddy_got_white_girl_wasted_passed_out_in_living/

Cuck your gf. Spread that big black boipucci and rail him hard right in front of her while you stare her in the eyes, screaming "you made me do this!!!"

stab or shoot

YAS

erect

MOD MOD MOD please do your job

You have to rape and kill both of them.

how do you report a thread

Wake them up with the sound of a chainsaw

>knock her whore ass around
>kill her brutal strangulation
>kill him and frame him for the crime
>officer, he'd raped and killed her!
>and i killed him as he was wiping his dick on the curtains ...

How does one do that? Asking for a friend.

Kick her out. Hit the Gym. Move on.

Oh for fuck sake

>no timestamp
SAGE

If you're on Chrome, right click the image, and click "Search Google for Image". If not, go to images.google.com and click the Camera button and put the URL there.

she is not black.

>What do?
Die in a fire.

teach me how to stop laughing at me

Spitroast that skank,and fistpound your new roommate.

Timestamp or GTFO
I know most of the newfags are to stupid to ask for it but thankfully not everyone here found Sup Forums last Summer

>Buddy got girl drunk
>Mom found them this way
>Mom fucked the buck

By

wrong buddy but shes black and something else...very cute

This is basically how Mutts were made. Now you know the answer. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Alright darkey, click on the little arrow next side to post and click "report"

Just leveld up in Sup Forums shit-detective!
Cheers!

yea 1/50 chance She's got the aids. If your to brain fucked to know what to do here other then getting a test. Their is no point in talking with you or feeding a shill.

stop calling me darkey you potatonigger

Did any of you dumb newfags reverse image search this to see if it’s jsut a repost?

I can’t I’m on a phone