As a man man from Eastern Europe I can say that the reason why I prefer or would like to date women not from my...

As a man man from Eastern Europe I can say that the reason why I prefer or would like to date women not from my country/region I really admire cultural differences and its simply fun to discover how is it to be with a person who has different perspective on many things example Japanese women

Be careful, though. If talks about progeniture come along, you'll have to not approve of bail out BEFORE anything happens.

Between love with a partner (in your case, an Asian woman) and love involving making family with kids, you will risk ruining your hypothetical kid's life. Identity crisis, self-hatred or atavic hatred, genetic clash between two distinct peoples (that could result or not unforseen malformations), and long-term prospects for your hypothetical child to find a partner & make of themselves a successful happy family.

Be careful and don't make a mock/scene of yourself. If we were reversed with Asians, I am empathetic to them when they say there's a sexpat & sex tourism problem. Be cool & don't be dumb.

>I'm a retard who falls for feelings of a momentum rather than planning his own life.

You'd get utterly bored within a year and you'd regret it

Go to China instead

Why do they all look the fucking same? There are like 10 models of Asian spread across 1.6 billion people and its fucking weird.

why the fuck would you muddle your blood with chink goblins?

Its like, "Oh look, here's a glorious ass." Then you look up and its that same fucking face again, and it creeps me the fuck out.

>It's fun to not innately agree on everything and be similar to my partner in all that I do.
Thanks for your insights East Euro man in Denmark...

It is fun going to Chinese restaurant with Chinese gf. Oh how I miss her :(

>(((Denmark)))

BBBBBLLLLLLAAAAAPPPPP!

There is literally zero use for those back pockets.

This is bullshit.

I mean they're literally just strips of denim used to create the indication of pockets where there are none.

this

Subtle chuckle.

I see you've learned nothing

O herru whitu boi, do you wan to seeru my yerrow pushy? ho ho ho ho ^_^"

*pulls out dick*

>Slavmark wants to fuck jap
But your child would be retarded. Go for the Russian asians for optimal genetics

SLIDE THREAD NOT POLITICAL FUCK OFF JEWNIGGER.

/pol is being raided and OPs post is a Jewnigger raid post.