Minorities are more intelligent than white americans

>For the past 10 years, a Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine program started testing hundreds of people from diverse ethnic origins to compare their academic performance and the possible differences on IQ among the diverse ethnic backgrounds of the participants

>Dr. Richards, who specializes in the study of intelligence and cognitive skills, sees “an increasing gap” in IQ numbers and test performances between participants from ethnic minorities and white americans.

>After a decade of research, the average IQ of white participants seems to have decreased, going down from an average of 115 in the beginnings of the study, to 105 in the latest testing. Meanwhile, non-white participants reported an increase on their average IQ and performance according to the results

>the program follows a strict protocol, which begins with the screening of volunteers.

>The differences seem to related to changes on economic and social factors, but also related "to what is already in the brain", Dr. Richards says.

>According to Richards, who began studying differences in cognitive habilities in Germany in 1973, "after so many decades of investigation, these results are not news. I bet my ass you stupid polocks won't even pay attention to these lines or even try to open the link and will start asperging as retards without even an argument proving that this board has the lowest IQ in the site. Therefore we can conclude that this gap will increase in the coming decades"

Source:

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/feb/new-studies-american-minorities-iq-testing?

Sup Forums BTFO. Where's your god now?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=Ywb7r1oOxJYC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=Richards race and IQ&ots=xqs6Q-Yeiw&sig=xRvrNdSXspNlN7Yqq_0HOUAKKuU#v=onepage&q=Richards race and IQ&f=false
africanlibraryproject.org/our-african-libraries/africa-facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white
>ethnic

define these terms before prattling on about scientific data samples.

Just confirmed what I've known forever. Pol BTFO

the average IQ has dropped every year since 1980. Which correlates directly with increased brown migration.

>I bet my ass you stupid polocks won't even pay attention to these lines or even try to open the link and will start asperging as retards without even an argument proving that this board has the lowest IQ in the site

Nicely done, op

this isn’t isnt reddt people read the post and article

>more intelligent than white americans
you've saying that like its a big achievement

>Argentina is black
kek kys

we need to turn 150+ into a racial slurs

ha, this jew cant read

230+**

good thread

It's called a disease of affluence. Material goods are ruining us like the Spartans

Makes sense that with the changes in socio economical status, non-whites have surpassed whites as the only thing keeping them up was systematical racism.

Which minorities you meant the ones with degrees or the refugees?

>For the past 10 years
stopped reading there

article doesn't exist

> academic performance
> Equals intelligence

>white
>American
all that changed along, long time ago

Yes, Asians are smart. We know this.

Wow. Op actually opened my eyes to how gullible some of you faggots are. I'm not even memeing. Good job op.

Same in France: sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

the article doesn't exist. you're the gullible one for falling for this shit

I didn't want to give them clicks, but no, it's really a 404.
gj OP, you sucked cocks like a pro.

Isn't 100 meant to be the average for the scale of IQ? If minorities and whites are above 100 then who is bellow it?

>the program follows a strict protocol, which begins with the screening of volunteers.
>(((volunteers)))

you would know the article didn't exist if you read the whole post you fucking potatonigger

10/10 excellent troll we don’t get many people like you anymore here

>Potato niggers xdddddddddd

Dur hur, If I select intelligent blacks I find intelligent blacks. It's just another propaganda study out of corrupt academia. It's not even propper statistical methods lol.

There exists, a cross cultural matrix of over 80 million participants, a direct and strong correlation between skin tone and lower IQ. The only reason that the correlation is at a .92 and not a 0.999 is because of east Asians. China and Japan are pretty smart but are not the lightest skin tones.

In these examinations that already exist, a major confound is that only literate blacks can take the IQ tests. So roughly 80% of blacks are too stupid to participate.

This is because the subsaharan African skull is smaller and they have lower brain mass and volume and complexity. Especially in the frontal lobe where long term planning and abstract thought take place.

This is extremely well documented in cross cultural studies looking at a variety of confounds, including household income. The gap still exists across household income.

Jencks, C., & Phillips, M. (Eds.). (2011). The Black-White test score gap. Brookings Institution Press.
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=Ywb7r1oOxJYC&oi=fnd&pg=PA1&dq=Richards race and IQ&ots=xqs6Q-Yeiw&sig=xRvrNdSXspNlN7Yqq_0HOUAKKuU#v=onepage&q=Richards race and IQ&f=false

An Indian guy also recently studied the gap and did an exhaustive effort on controlling confounding variables, getting large samples form every different group from region to language and how long families had been established somewhere. Blacks are low intelligence across the board. Forgot the name of this paper.
Anyway, I am ok with the left meming this, maybe we can say blacks are super intelligent as a reason to cut the white need not apply schoalrship programs and quotas. Maybe we shouldn't expect less of our smartest group then?

im surprised managed to read my whole post

>imagine typing all of this out to rebut an article that doesn't even exist

Yeah, when you all showed up.

Yeah, you highlighted one of the biggest problems with Sup Forums.

>So roughly 80% of blacks are too stupid to participate.
Correction, I'm sorry, It's about a 70% illiteracy rate in Africans.

africanlibraryproject.org/our-african-libraries/africa-facts

Point is, almost all whites can participate and scores are drawn from across our whole societies and income ranges, same for a large range of Asians until you get to Tibet and other rural areas. But our literacy rates are still very high.

This means that only the top 30% of Africans are competing with like 80-90% of Whites and Asians and we still win.

>I want to emphasize this
This kind of analysis actually overestimates black intelligence but they still have dozens of points below us and smaller standard deviations. It measn by the time an African is even at 100 IQ, it's as rare as when a white is over 130.

How could any self respecting scientist publish contrary to all of this and simply ignore it all? Publishing has gotten out of hand. This evidence must be explained before the Richman could make such claims about which group is smarter.

The reverse-Flynn effect is an observable thing though. The continued debasement and dysgenic practices of this country will make it worse. Continue on with thread.

I am ashamed to be in the same country as you

Natives were still barefooted when they built this, it matters not if you have the economical resources, as we did at the time because of wood exports.

>404

Essentially. As whites breed with non whites they get stupider.

As non-whites breed with whites they get smarter.

What a surprise.

>average iq of israel is 95
Ok brainlet

>go to an American university
>there are only Chinese and indian

>TheGuardian
Oh boy OP almost had me fooled for a second. If only you had posted a more neutral source I wouldnt have actually read your post

Why don't blacks produce very much advanced art? Usually when you think of black artists, you think of hip hopsters who just rhyme words to beats, but I hardly ever see black people painting elaborate pictures that mix realism with style, or for that matter, drawing comics, animating, or 3d modelling.

And dont give me the socio-economic excuse, many skilled painters were starving artists.

>After a decade of research, the average IQ of white participants seems to have decreased, going down from an average of 115 in the beginnings of the study, to 105 in the latest testing. Meanwhile, non-white participants reported an increase on their average IQ and performance according to the results

So whites went from above average to only slightly above average? What'd black increase their average IQ to, 85 instead of 80? Also,

"forced" to take my grandfather's M6 to school stop at the mcdonalds I used to work at manager i worked with sees me in the drive thru we hate each other she asks how did I obtain the car I ask for a hamburger, she gives me a hamburger I raise it to my lips and take a bite. My eye twitches involuntarily. Across the street a father of three falls down the stairs I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. She gives me a hamburger I swallow and look down at the hamburger in my hands. I cannot swallow. There are children at the top of the stairs a pickle shifts uneasily under the bun. She gives me a hamburger I look at her face, and she is pleading with me. The children are crying now I raise the hamburger to my lips, tears stream down my face as I take a bite she gives me a hamburger. I am on my knees.
I plead with her to go across the street. She hears only children's laughter she gives me a hamburger I am screaming as I fall down the stairs. She is my child. I cannot see anything I take a bite of the hamburger the concrete rushes up to meet me I awake with a start in my own bed. My eye twitches involuntarily she gives me a hamburger as I kill her, I do not make a sound she gives me a hamburger...

I don’t who I want to laugh at, the person who posted this or the people falling for it.

That's why iq skyrocketed during the time europe became multicultural and went down again with the racism revival.

lol I should have checked. You fucking trolls got me. This subject triggers the shit out of me.

Blacks are on the short end of the stick from every metric in every condition. That's just how it is and nothing is going to raise them up unless you simply barred whites form ever going to any kind of school and forced them into slavery. Even then I don't know that doing that would completely close the gap. The poorest white areas already have better scores than the richest black areas even when the # attending college is dramatically in their favor.

They genetically have smaller brains in areas that matter a lot for our toughest fields. It sucks but expecting equal outcomes from this world is insane. There is no reason to expect such. I have taken "We are all created Equal" to be that all life has equal value, not that we are all the same. This quota system for blacks in grad and med school has created a group of the most incompetent professionals to ever exist and it needs to stop.

Fake and gay
sage

>plague white people with miscegenation, mixed-schools, and affirmative action
>act surprised when a racial group with limited resources due to increased competition from outside groups does poorly given the environment

Have you seen public education lately? Have you?

Or as he points out
White civilizations are being suffocated by other groups.

>According to Richards, who began studying differences in cognitive habilities in Germany in 1973, "after so many decades of investigation, these results are not news. I bet my ass you stupid polocks won't even pay attention to these lines or even try to open the link and will start asperging as retards without even an argument proving that this board has the lowest IQ in the site. Therefore we can conclude that this gap will increase in the coming decades"

so much effort, just for this little trolling slide thread.
>sage
>report
>hide
>???
>profit