Hajimete no Gal

Can we all agree this is anime of the AOTS? Right off the bat we get delicious shot of sweaty absolute zone and oppai loli with gigatits two scenes after.

>oppai loli with gigatits
How can you defile something so pure so easily?

Fuck off, streamfag.

>streaming

>oppai loli
>hajimete no gal
>streamfag
As expected from the most cancerous show of the season.

don't forget
>anime of the AOTS?

disgusting

you purityhomos ruin every fucking thread with your bitching. it's the same file, just streamed. lose some weight to get testos to normal level so you aren't such a dumb bitch like fat girls.

>it's the same file,
No, it isn't.
And if you had half a brain you would recognize that from the fact that it's watermarked.

>it's the same file
yup, they look exactly the same, no difference at all

That's an unfair comparison. Your image is just a jpg, which introduces extra artifacts.

I really don't give a fuck. Why is this so important to you miserable pieces of shit you purposedly ruin every single topic? Get a life.

get a better monitor and you will be able to see the difference.

look, OP is obviously ESL so he doesn't know what he is talking about so there isn't really much in the way of "topic".

>get a life
Where the fuck do you think you are, you dumb cunt? Go back to the shithole you came from if you like streaming so much.

if anime starts with pic related, good, if you add cowtits loli, better, if you push funny segments and more tits even better, result

AOTY, great start

On same board I've been since pic related. Sure hating on streamers was sensible back when best you could hope for was 360p Flash garbage.

So what about staying on topic you garbage homo?

>streaming

>streamfag
>love oppai loli

Sasuga shit eater.

>staying on topic when OP is a cancerous faggot posting a kissanime screenshots
Honestly it sounds like it's your first week here.

As a lover of oppai loli I beg you to not shame our kind by being a streamfag. It's not difficult to torrent your anime for fuck's sake.
AOTS of the season would have sounded better by the way

>AOTS
Not even a 7/10 on fucking MAL were the average seasonal trash usually gets more than 7.

This show is trash but your post is even worse, kill yourself.

>streaming
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Gals were a mistake.

Imagine being such a fucking normalfag casual that you follow MAL scores like a normalfag making his decision to buy a game from a IGN review.

>streaming

Why would we stay on topic when you show a shitty picture from some chink stream site? You have no arguments whatsoever. You're just lazy even for the easiness thing right there at your finger tips.

I mean, torrenting isn't exactly hard. Does it really matter if streamers are just making the experience worse for themselves? Why does this trigger your autism so hard?

Sup Forums is not for retards who can't even figure out how to download things when there's manuals literally everywhere. And even then there's a backdoor. No one is forcing you to post screenshots of your own making.
If you wish to stream, do it secretly.

>MAL
hahaha oh wow and people lambast me for streaming out of based russians delivering high quality anime for free

This is the exact quality when I watch the 480p version fullscreen
my eyes! my eyes! far too much detail

>streaming

Why not read the manga instead?

Because they post their filth on Sup Forums and expects everyone to just sit by.

>posting pic from 7 years ago

>Sup Forums is not for retards
You lost me. But yeah I guess I see your point. I just think it's a stupid thing to bitch about.

Why would it be a stupid thing to bitch about? Streaming is fucking stupid and shouldn't be accepted.

>You're just lazy
That is my argument you pixel wanking autist monkey.

I swear to god you lot are WORSE than audiophiles

It still applies even today.

If you have to reply to a streamfag thread, at least use sage, retards.

You're retarded.

And we don't your laziness on Sup Forums, imbecile.

It's up there with Evangelion and Ashita no Joe.

New Game is AOTS, streamfag.

Why isn't this thread getting deleted?

Because fuck you

Because it doesn't affect you, and bitching about it only draws attention to it in the first place.

Mods are on strike. They demand more hotpockets.

Thread was ruined the moment it was creatred, dipshit.

>>>global/rules/6

Because this OP isn't baiting, they're just stupid.

>we
No, not everyone is autist here, besides 96% of anime is total garbage anyways. Only the best shows get into my collection with best quality possible straight out of BakaBT. Why even waste space for dumb seasonal cartoons for neglible difference in quality when russians are storing all that garbage for me already?

Because Mods can't do their job. I could do better than any of them.

There's a shitty crop on the front page, and 80% of posts on here are just shitposts. I think rule 6 went out the window a long time ago.

Did you apply for janny?

>neglible difference in quality
So on your monitor, the "neglible" setting means "a bit blurry"?

People thought the first episode was funny?

Don't forget to use sage and report the thread.

>besides 96% of anime is total garbage anyways

Oh its one of those self-hating ''weeb'' normalfag too.

Nah. should I? do they even become mods?

Anime screenshots are relevant to Sup Forums, so global/6 applies doubly.

After a long time of good service, maybe (no).

No, not really. I wonder do you laudibly vomit every time someone shares you Youtube link or something because it is blurry.

How do you know if it's "total garbage" If you haven't sat down and watched it? Oh, you're one of those people aren't you? Too afraid to be a filthy otaku?

>laudibly vomit
>laudibly

Now you've proven yourself to be a a jaded asshole on top of being a retard. Well done.

Check.

How the hell do you even deduce that from opinion "96% of anime is garbage"?

That doesn't change anything I said.

The best part of it, at least from the manga's perspective, is that main girl actually ends up being best girl.

MC is a massive asshole tho.

>Can we all agree

no

>oh no someone hurt my feefees by exposing me as autist let's call him asshole that will show him xD

Because you easily make the claim, without providing any sort of evidence?

Where does she get all that money?

>this thread is still up

>this thread
you guys dont actually care about how other people choose to watch their anime do you?

Wrong user. I was the one saying to let it slide, but now you can go fuck yourself.

The OP is a mod.

>on Sup Forums
>hasn't watched all anime ever made
GET
OUT

I gave it to her.

just shut the fuck up autist

No.

Well, the one and only upside of streaming is that it's legal.

The rest is worse without a doubt. (And it has created a situation where Japanese studios can reasonably claim that illegitimate downloads hurt them.)

I stream in 360p while also browsing Sup Forums
You can do nothing about it.

>you can do nothing about it
Yes, there is no cure for faggotry.

You rather he be a beta who gets no development in the entirety of the series? All the other girls who are trying to destroy his relationship are worse.

>streamfag
>anime of the AOTS
>hajimete no gal
Checks out, cancerous fanbase of the season

Reddit's two doors down kid

Yeah, even when it comes to H content Netsuzou Trap is better than Hajimete no Gal.

Kissanime like OPs cancer is as illegal as a torrent you twat. Not to mention CR sends peanuts to Japan anyway.

It's illegal, but not as illegal as torrenting for the users. The site carries most of the criminal burden.

Streaming isn't against the rules.

That pic is biased as hell.

why isn't this thread dead yet, did you remember to sage

Because Sup Forums died in 2013 and mods are fags

Stream screenshots fall under the rule about high quality posts and images.

Because Hajimete no Gal is excellent.

Do y0ou hate fun and good characters?