Leave killing to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2aJpRHhFqk0
allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Foreshadowing
jisho.org/search/物騒
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He will die again, won't he

>gets disqualified for sunglasses

what will future trunks and future mai do in the latest manga?

caulifla sucks
>inb4 "assblasted gohanfag"

>Toriyama, Toyo, Toei

TTT sucks.

le tfs post

youtube.com/watch?v=2aJpRHhFqk0
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION

they said they're sorry user. please forgive them.

le four animation webms

>18 in sunglasses
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What did they say on Twitter?

Don't worry Krillen, I will avenge your disqualification.

I hope based Toei kills them.

Island filler NOW

you missed tripshitters like yourself

No, thanks.

Can't wait to see Marron BTFO Goten and Trunks.

Nevermind changed my mind
gimme gimme gimme filler

She was already BTFO when she was born ugly and noseless.

No she'll BTFO them in terms of strength.

You aren't me.

Was this the biggest asspull in the history of Dragon Ball?

You aren't me

goku black rose is

nah that made sense

how

Fuck off, toeidog

Father, it appears that I have shitposting powers!

We've had worse.
>Fusion dance.
>Potara earings.
>Ultimate Gohan.

Legit question.

How can U7 be the second-weakest when it's already clearly established that they beat U6?
>Toei in charge of continuity

No. This was.

Toriyama's logic.

Wrong.

Reminder

allthetropes.wikia.com/wiki/Foreshadowing
>A clue or allusion embedded in the narrative that predicts some later event or revelation. It could be something a character says or does, an event that doesn't make sense until much later, a Meaningful Name, or really anything at all. The foreshadowing may be ominous, or seem perfectly innocent at the time.

>A good enough foreshadowing doesn't spoil the surprise, yet seems an obvious clue in retrospect. Genuinely bad foreshadowing either deflates the suspense or is too obfuscated (such as an Ice Cream Koan) to predict anything. It's also equally problematic if used excessively. Foreshadowing may establish something to avoid an Ass Pull. Or it may put a viewer off as introducing a needless supernatural element to the story.

Again
>A good enough foreshadowing doesn't spoil the surprise, yet seems an obvious clue in retrospect.

>In literature, foreshadowing is commonly done when a possibility is mentioned, but almost immediately dismissed or disproved. To some readers, they will dismiss the suggested possibility just as the unsuspecting characters do. More experienced readers will immediately call the author's bluff and know what to expect.

μ

Jesus stop posting shit from that autist.
i mean, if he at least knew how to draw for shit, but these things, when not traced - are a nightmare of messed up proportions and derp faces

Toeipedros always so desperate to start a fight then they retreat when they get btfo

>Was this the biggest asspull in the history of Dragon Ball?
Not even an asspull, this is the biggest asspull in DBS followed by Universe Zamasu.

>too dumb to understand

Headcanon. Goku meant the job of a god of destruction was horrible, not the technique Hakai. Toyospics BTFO

We don't know much about mortal level.
But given that U9 was the lowest it's probably not to do with power and more to do with how succesful the mortals are.
after all U7 only has 26 planets with intelligent life and a worthless Kaioshin and GoD

>DBS
DB*

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little ningen? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Supreme Kai School, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Saiyans, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Potara warfare and I’m the top apprentice in the entire U10 Kai forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across U7 and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Sacred World of the Kais and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ningen.

>Goku meant the job of a god of destruction was horrible
Nope.
>Sorry for calling your technique horrible
Try again.

>nope
>nu uh cuz my headcanon said so
Nice argument.

>no argument
wew

Toyotaro is a hack. HACK!

Was it ever specified what race recoome was?

Put the translation in that pic at least
jisho.org/search/物騒

Got the classic outfits back was a mistake

>Goku has a new transformation after completely fusing SSB and kaioken
>Vegeta bruteforces his way into SSJ2
>Trunks has his Rage form
>Gohan gets a new ultimate form mixed with god ki

would be cool af

>Vegeta bruteforces his way to SSJ2
But he already did that.

>zamasu instantly lost all of goku's gains by not keeping up his macros

bigái race

SSB2

That would be pretty kick-ass.

from planet Fooru

face it user, it was an asspull

What's his problem?

his tapeworm wanted to say hello

Fucking Toei, they love Genki dama asspulls pretty much every DBZ movie and GT ended with one.

Surprised no one is hyped for Smug Pup, tonight is his debut.

>no argument
Face it user, you're stupid.

Why do some people keep reposting the same shit over and over in every single DBS post? There's always some autist posting that image, another one to post that Goku is beautiful, another one to shitpost about the manga with Goku saying he has hakai powers of Trunks saying he has healing powers.

>surprised
Seriously?

>can't even protect his waifu's perfect face from getting scratched
He doesn't deserve her.

Krillin killed someone

>in every single DBS thread
Fixed.

Goku having the Hakai is the stupidest bullshit and horrifically exasperates the already shockingly bad issues Dragon Ball faces in terms of Why Don't You Just Shoot Him?

Goku already has a plethora of powers and power applications he passes on using because "he wants a good fight". You might argue this is in character, you might wrongly suggest I'm a Superman!Goku fanboy, but the point you're sorely missing is that it's pure fucking stupidity.

And now, to give him a literal DELET THIS on top of the already strained issue, to put yourself in a position where your only choice is to make your MC carry the idiot ball impossibly hard, is exceptionally poor writing, and a black mark on the otherwise passable storytelling from the manga.

>You're just a Toeishill!

Did I at any point reference the anime and call it good? No? Fucking well then.

Krillin won't kill anyone stop shilling this meme.

>"It will be very funny"
t. DBS writer

Nope

This was

>Oh right I can use the genki dama
>Thank god I don't have to concentrate and create the energy ball like in the previous arc, it's already there... in the sky... so Freeza can't see it, how convenient!
>Oh, remember that I lost half of the energy from the genkidama when Vegeta hit me with a ki blast, well thank god it doesn't happen here with Freeza kicking my fucking face!

This is the biggest asspull

The anime handled it better with a smaller asspull (genki Sword) and actually showed how you can only use hakai if a GoD grants you the ability

>giving Goku Hakai is bad because of my assumptions of what could happen in the future

Can't watch now, but what the fuck happened

>hyped for Smugpup
>not pic related
Come on user

No, they are going to disqualify him for the sake of "comedy" because the writers at Toei are hacks.

>The anime handled it better with a smaller asspull (genki Sword)

Future Trunks has never even seen the Genki Dama yet he somehow unknowingly and he does without the consent of the Earthling something was
needed for the regular Genki Dama, somehow Ki of a nearly wiped out Earth is able to defeat a being that tanked a Final Kamehameha from SSB Vegetto.
Remender that SSG is Universe tier while holding back.

>smaller asspull
Top fucking kek

CAW

>Toyotaro foreshadows Hakai.
>Its shown on panel that Goku called Hakai dangerous.
Toeishills confirmed to have lack of reading comprehension.

>how you can only use hakai if a GoD grants you the ability
No one granted Freeza the power, yet he was able to use it.

Stop posting TFS shit here. Dumb fuck was selling DB merchandise and got told to stop by Toei. This led him shitting on Toei on twitter which led to TFS's underaged fanbase to attack Toei. Toei already didn't like TFS before, and now these retards have given Toei even more of a reason to go after them. I hope they get shut down for good.

ready for buff cauli today?

>Hey look, you can give your ki to someone else! That shit could have been useful against Nappa! Silly me, I forgot about it!

(You)
>The anime handled it better with a smaller asspull (genki Sword)

Goku has never even seen the Hakai yet he somehow unknowingly and he does without the consent of the GoD something was
needed for the regular Hakai, somehow Ki of a nearly tired saiyan is able to defeat a being that tanked a Final Kamehameha from SSB Vegetto.
Remender that SSG is Universe tier while holding back.

>smaller asspull
Top fucking kek

>Remender that SSG is Universe tier while holding back.
Does anyone even remember this?

Gyum is jobbing to Krillin.

Toyofags on suicide watch

I really wish I could have seen the guy from Toei handing them a cease and desist during a convention.

>NO U
Top kek

>Goku has never even seen the Hakai yet he somehow unknowingly
Wrong
see
>he does without the consent of the GoD something was
needed for the regular Hakai
Nice headcanon bruh

>somehow Ki of a nearly tired saiyan is able to defeat a being that tanked a Final Kamehameha from SSB Vegetto.
Lie

Yeah, but Freeza didn't create the Hakai energy, the dog assassin did

Repelling it =/= creating it.

He was still able to take control of it even though it was meant to erase him.

How fucking retarded are you user? Vegetto defused in the manga before he could fire off the Final Kamehameha. Fact check before you spew your shit on the screen you dumbass.