ITT: literally (You)

ITT: literally (You)

Fuck off back to facebook.

>such a hassle

literally what. go back to wherever you came from.

Take that shit to /r9k/ or something

What's wrong with that translation?

>hurr durr i'm so edgy life is boring i want to die
>but omg it's such a hassle to even die sighhhhh back to same boring life

>facebook filtered shit
Lurk for 2 years before posting.

me except not a cute little girl, but everything else is the same.

I've been on Sup Forums since 2008 and you sure as hell weren't here, reddit tripfag

that's exactly what a newfag would say, user. Real oldfags don't need to bring up how old they are. It will show through their posts.

>08
>posting facebook
yeah i'm sure

> 2008
I never claimed to be an oldfag.
I came with the wave of demotivational posters, so I consider myself a forever newfag

>Facebook
I just googled the picture to start the thread

>still pretending
if you actively lurked you'd know how to create a thread you retard

everything about your post is what's wrong with Sup Forums today

>love of facebook
>edgy dialogue
>pretending to know shit about Sup Forums despite that
>meme posting

list goes on

I could regurgitate the usual "intelligent, nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humour" for the 184848292848th time

I bet Sup Forums would have a trip day with that, every day is repost day
God forbid someone decides to shake things up a bit

Further Sup Forums approved threads:
- this is x, say something nice about her
- is this an accurate depiction of x
- how is x allowed?
- itt canon non virgins (insert crab walking gently joke)

Etc.

depersonalization is hell

Instead you started a thread with a facebook image and drove it against a wall. Good choice.

don't forget

>ITT: literally you

Why didn't you just originally admit you're a newfag instead of lying about how long you've been on Sup Forums? What even caused you to lie about it? Did you just want to fit in?

are you me?

I have been here since 2008 and being hated since then

I'm not leaving

But suit yourself with your delusion about "summerfags" and stuff

you hearing about the website once isn't the same as lurking you redditspacing fucking retard

You act as if you template thread is original or something.

shitty /r9k/-tier thread

Go back to wherever you came.

>God forbid someone decides to shake things up a bit
Mods forbid it.
Because those threads are the only ones they allow anymore. Anything remotely creative or that brings other subjects into the discussion get deleted. To a normal person, when a thread has 200 replies and 120 unique IDs, that tells you something, but Nooooo, anime must be discussed within its own ever-shrinking bubble, so it gets deleted. If you want actual discussion get a Japanese proxy and post on Futaba.

Intelligent, nihilistic, with a wicked sense of humor

I don't mean to defend the guy you're replying to because he's obvious trying hard to look like an oldfag but redditspacing was a thing on Sup Forums even before reddit existed, you know.

>Anything remotely creative or that brings other subjects into the discussion get deleted
Lurk more and learn how to create a thread because this is an obvious lie.

This character was a NEET for 3 years with no friends and no real human contact at all...being suicidal is pretty reasonable under those circumstances.

Lots of things were acceptable on Sup Forums a long time ago. If you posted in a way that was common-place in 2007, you'd get banned. Lurking for 10 years means that you change your posting styles as things are being fazed out by the board immune system.

>Facebook filename

times change. you don't see anyone but newfags posting emoticons or "LOL/ROFL" and the like anymore either. sage this shit thread

you actually think this thread is original?

>mods deleted my non-anime shitposting thread
>THAT MEANS THEY HATE ORIGINALITY!

>let's all write like retards because reddit learned to have paragraphs

Is this what Sup Forums came to?

No, dumbass, that's why it's still up.

hi I'm a millenial and i think ironic self-deprecation and hating myself makes me appear humble. life sure sucks guys, I'm single and ready to kill myself. haha! am I relatable yet? do I sound deep and cool yet?

>redditor tries to blend in: the thread

so fucking embarassing

5+ years NEET here and still loving it, learn to drop the brainwash about having to succeed in life and you'll learn to not give a fuck

*brofist* lol

You're doing it wrong user.
This is how it goes: "I have crippling depression."
Get it? XD

That's a Gen Z thing. Millennials are going through a hippy phase right now.

Lucky you, then.
Enjoy your 84653856482543th waifu thread.

It's not ironic self-deprecation. The character in that image has no job, no friends, lives alone...his life actually is terrible. Unless you're talking about OP, who probably is full of shit.

Please don't ruin NHK with your "depression." you're probably just a Gen Z faggot that recently discovered this anime and probably thought "This is totally me."

I'll take that many threads about anime girls over a blatant off-topic thread anyday.

At least by the end of the day the anime/manga board is still an anime/manga board.

>ellipses
He was obviously talking about OP you idiot. Sage this shit thread.

I am a 28 college dropout with no friends and a kitchen full of Chinese takeaway boxes

I am similarly situated, wizarded, and I am pretty much looking like that but with less facial hair.

I'm even going to Summer Comiket soon.

Because you think that thread is any original or different? ITT: literally you have been a thing for fucking years and your thread will do nothing but bring blogposting, at least waifu posting can sometimes becomes actually discussion on a show, this thread won't become any good, especially since OP started it with some facebook filename.

>My thread
ITT: lack of reading comprehension and even the most basic Sup Forums sense.

Post ass.

This thread is cancer and the OP is cancer too.

No!

When Avalokiteśvara Bodhisattva was practicing the profound Prajñāpāramitā, he illuminated the Five Skandhas and saw that they were all empty, and crossed over all suffering and affliction.

“Śāriputra, form is not different from emptiness, and emptiness is not different from form. Form itself is emptiness, and emptiness itself is form. Sensation, conception, synthesis, and discrimination are also such as this. Śāriputra, all dharmas are empty: they are neither created nor destroyed, neither defiled nor pure, and they neither increase nor diminish. This is because in emptiness there is no form, sensation, conception, synthesis, or discrimination. There are no eyes, ears, nose, tongue, body, or thoughts. There are no forms, sounds, scents, tastes, sensations, or dharmas. There is no field of vision and there is no realm of thoughts. There is no ignorance nor elimination of ignorance, even up to and including no old age and death, nor elimination of old age and death. There is no suffering, its accumulation, its elimination, or a path. There is no understanding and no attaining.

“Because there is no attainment, bodhisattvas rely on Prajñāpāramitā, and their minds have no obstructions. Since there are no obstructions, they have no fears. Because they are detached from backwards dream-thinking, their final result is Nirvāṇa. Because all buddhas of the past, present, and future rely on Prajñāpāramitā, they attain Anuttarā Samyaksaṃbodhi. Therefore, know that Prajñāpāramitā is a great spiritual mantra, a great brilliant mantra, an unsurpassed mantra, and an unequalled mantra. The Prajñāpāramitā Mantra is spoken because it can truly remove all afflictions. The mantra is spoken thusly:

gate gate pāragate pārasaṃgate bodhi svāhā

What?

You heard him.

Because you are stuck in the first episode. Satou confinement because really NHK is obsessed with this guy, Misaki is the real anti-social NEET,

Only I'm not cute.

Sometimes I get frightened by my own reflection

But that's exacly the problem. That means that I'd have to do it myself, but then we have OP's pic.

Finding hats that fit is surprisingly hard.

it's scary how your own reflection feels a like a stranger blankly staring you at the other side of the mirror.

O