Trump didn't win

Trump didn't win
nbcnews.com/politics/elections/russians-penetrated-u-s-voter-systems-says-top-u-s-n845721?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/31/sean-duffy/wisconsin-congressman-fuels-soros-voting-machine-r/
edition.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama said 2 weeks before election it couldn't be hacked. Butt hurt is palpable

>hacking an offline system. lul

Neck yourself

Fake and gay.

\\\Kwong///

It's new Russian made magic.

Top Official of what? Is there a magic fantasy land that unicorn pixie fags feel flipping fuckedup shit online exists?

Goddamn you people are lazy and retarded, just read the article for once in your life, "We were able to determine that the scanning and probing of voter registration databases was coming from the Russian government."

Voter registration databases are #onlinesystems

What is the science behind all of this? Why do they make these claims and never produce evidence?

>top official

obama official and old news already debunked

Obama said himself that the election couldn't be hacked you retarded piece of shit. Voting booths aren't connected to the internet; if you want to hack them, you have to hack them manually at the voting place. Not only that, but a good portion of those voting machines were made by Soros and were actively trying to vote for Clinton on some of them. You deserve to die for being this much of a faggot

HIllary and co.- aka the Russians, hacked it!

>There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials.

>Hackers were inside the system for several weeks and were downloading data when they were caught, though they did not alter any files.

>Many of the states complained the federal government did not provide specific threat details

So nothing really happened and it was because obongo admin didn't tell the states to do anything about it
really makes me think or something.

I'm sorry dude, but you are really stupid. Do you understand the difference between voter registration and a voting booth?

>top official

>voting machines were made by Soros
Also, take your head out of your ass on this and presumably so many other matters: politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/31/sean-duffy/wisconsin-congressman-fuels-soros-voting-machine-r/

Russians paid illegals from Mexico to vote in the election for deniability. This is fact.

You mean like how Democrats register corpses and illegals to vote multiple times? You are absolutely retarded

So before I address this new and equally stupid claim, have you processed and internalized the difference between a voting booth and voter registration, or will you still need some time with that one?

So which one is it?

>politifact
There were fucking gifs and webms that appeared at voting booths which clearly showed people trying to vote for Trump and the booth automatically changed their vote to Clinton. Civil war can't happen soon enough; faggots like you don't deserve to live

Why can't we meme Voter ID laws as a thing? It will be a great way to turn this muh Russia shit around on the Dems

>implying there's a difference
Some states don't even require voter ID you fucking kike

THAT

Impossible.
The magic nigger said that's not possible, and it's foolish to think it could happen.
Also, there was no vote fraud.

Wow they reference THEMSELVES as their sources of proof. References an interview with Putin as proof. Complete horseshit.
Also key words like 'No doubt' with alleged hacking. No doubt means they believe it happened but doesn't allude to any proof of so. Again it's horseshit misleading.

"Hackers were inside the system for several weeks and were downloading data when they were caught" On Illinoise. Of course there is nobody "caught"
Sounds serious though doesn't it.

Really i just feel bad for fucking normies. These types of articles are so vaguely misleading and insidious. Normies are dumb and don't stand a chance against these lies.

>Port probing.
YAWN. If this is a big deal, I need the FBI to look at my mail server.

Here’s a direct quote from your source. Buried halfway down the article.
>There is no evidence that any of the registration rolls were altered in any fashion, according to U.S. officials.
So basically it’s all lies, and zero facts that Russia did anything.

The voting machines in 2016 in Luzerne County PA were rigged in Hillary's favor.

it was hacked 2008

VOTER I.D. WE DEMAND IT NOW!

We have to get I.D. to make sure that Putin does not interfere in the 2018 elections/

fucking retard the voting machine would have to be connected to the internet to be hacked dont you know anything must be a lefty.

Well that confirms it. Dems definitely hacked the vote for Hillary, you know it's true because they are accusing Russia of it. It's like they are straight up yelling the OIG where to look to find their corruption. Worst poker players ever..... How have these morons been ruining the country, unchecked, for this long?

>a good portion of those voting machines were made by Soros and were actively trying to vote for Clinton on some of them.
I remember this. We still won Kek

You stupid nigger, they investigated and found evidence supporting that claim. They shut the fuck up quickly when they found more votes for Trump.

I never said anything about that... I was using the quote in response to a person who didn't even understand that this wasn't about hacking a fucking voting booth. You guys really can't even follow a conversation...

>We have to get I.D. to make sure that Putin does not interfere in the 2018 elections/
Unironically This.It's the only way to be sure.

So it sounds like you'll be needing more time with the registration v. booth issue. Let's put a pin in this until you feel like you really "get" that one.

>study says
>top official says

>get destroyed in an argument by several different anons
>attempt to backtrack and say that isn't what you meant
Fuck off back to plebbit, you don't belong here

voter databases are public info. You can go down to your municipal building and get a list of everyone who is registered to vote and what party affiliation they declared. It's not hacking.

Ah yes, that evil genius Putin hacking the United States in order to elect a president trying to strengthen their borders and military.

How absolutely retarded to you have to be to believe this narrative being fed to you by the same people who led us into the war over the "weapons of mass destruction" lie

I'm legit worried for your reasoning skills dawg. You like really can't follow along.

keep bringing up a lie CNN admitted they made up like no1 realizes your retarded

Yes. We know.

>nbcnews.com

Never question our glorious media! Top Official is best Official.

Keep crying, bitch nigger.

I’m not commenting on your conversation. I’m telling you I read your fake news, and halfway through the article it contradicts the headline. It’s sensationalist click bait with zero evidence.

Based Baguette

Destiny?

Neither can you apparently because you're blatantly ignoring all the posts that call you out on your bullshit. Unlike reddit, opinions you don't like or agree with won't get deleted here, so you can't win debates like you normally do

>hacked pieces of paper and machines not hooked up to the internet

>Goddamn you people are lazy and retarded, just read the article for once in your life, "We were able to determine that the scanning and probing of voter registration databases was coming from the Russian government."

Meanwhile we know for a fact that the CIA has tools that can be used to hack a system through a third party system and make it look like 100% of the hack originated from that third party system.

Another CIA operation. Assange released the software the CIA uses to pretend they are Russian while hacking. It's all spook bullshit.

Are you able to understand the difference between these two claims:

a. The was scanning and probing of voter registration databases was coming from the Russian government

b. There is no evidence the Russian Government altered the registration rolls.

Further, when the original argument was "voting booths are offline" - it seemed like a worthwhile misdirection to correct, since it was clear that person wasn't even really close to addressing the claims of the article.

Only aliens problem things

You can't even sit still and address one single claim at a time before firing more easily disprovable shit into the world. You're a retarded puppy of a human being.

>Trump said the system was rigged, which it was against him
>All the liberals cry that it's not and that he's going to lose
>"All the data points to a historic landslide victory for Hillary!"
>Election night. They're already chugging the Clinton victory champagne
>Trump wins
>Suddenly the entire system was hacked!
>M-M-M-M-M-MUH RUSSIANS!
>Memo comes out showing that Hillary cheated but still got BTFO

>before the election

K

How can Russians probe voting machines when they aren't connected to the internet? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

let's audit the votes then

>won't refute any of my claims
So this is how you win debates? You would get skull fucked in real life if you ever tried to debate anyone here. You cannot hold onto one argument the whole time, especially when I answered it. You just can't answer any of the other questions asked so you're resorting to calling me an idiot in a desperate attempt to save face, which won't work here because anyone with half a brain cell can smell your bullshit a mile away and realize you don't actually know shit about anything

>Being this triggered by facts

>scanning and probing of voter registration databases

Something tells me that the left will stop pushing this narrative if vote auditing becomes a political possibility.

It probably wouldn't go in the direction they want people to believe.

CIA probed the voter roles so the SSH could go to the states and take over their systems to "protect" them. Then they could rig the vote. Luckily the states told DHS to get fucked.

Obama said no one can hack or impact the election.
Stop being racist and disrespectful towards our honorable previous president you alt right fucker.

Does this mean if I run a pmap of somebody I successfully hacked them?
We elite now!

They probed """voter systems""" which are online databases with voter rolls. They didn't probe the voting machines.

The difference is that the output of the booth is the only thing thats decisive for the outcome of the elections

Yet instead of posting one you posted a spiderman

Faggot.

Which state reported a full breach?

Illinois.

Who won that state?

Hillary by a super large margin.

(((N)))
(((B)))
(((C)))

Fake News

(((top official)))

DAS RITE
WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT WHITIE

heeyy you can´t be doubting, that´s racist against glow in the dark americans

lil Tyrone you watch out son I'ma SMASH your BACKDOORS IN

oh, it's this shit again, wow!
suck it up

>coming from the Russian government.
based on what evidence? IP addresses? lol

NBC is fake news.

>based on what evidence? IP addresses? lol

They received phishing emails from Russia based mail servers dude, totally target 1337 h4x1ng and not just some random BS they're putting in Russian hacked the election conflation bucket used to fuel the narrative.

Mine got deleted, but there definitely a few webms posted here on election day that showed people clearly selecting Trump only to have the machine rig it for Clinton

The Russians (if it was even them, there's literally no sure fire way to tell 100%) hacked the voter registration databases... not anything that could actually alter voting totals. Also, these hacks happened in an extremely, extremely, small amount of places. Such a small amount of places that even if they did affect voter totals it wouldn't have impacted the results of the election AT ALL.

left eternally btfo

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/19/politics/election-day-russia-hacking-explained/index.html

IT WAS ISREAL YOU FUCKING RETARDS
>social media propaganda
>misinformation
>DNC hack
>voter roll hacks
>dossier
IT WAS THE NATION OF ISRAEL
>obama administration, through the UN, told israel to go fuck itself, repeatedly and consistently, especially with settlements
>israel worked with the trump campaign to undermine it
>flynn
>kush
>jerusalem was quid pro quo
>sharing mossad intelligence with russia on syria was quid pro quo
>reopening settlement expansion was quid pro quo
>kush getting land deals was quid pro quo
A FOREIGN NATION UNDERMINED OUR "DEMOCRATIC" PROCESS TO FURTHER IT'S INTERESTS. MEDIA WON'T TELL YOU THIS BC GUESS WHY....? ISRAEL STILL GREATEST ALLY
>foreign and military aid slashed across the board, except israel. Quid pro quo
>bibi being investigated for corruption
>stems from his connection with american/israel special interest groups and hollywood
>weinstein had mossad help
RUSSIA NARRATIVE = ISRAEL MISDIRECTION

It's bad enough that they conflate any and everything supposedly Russian with their government, but the evidence that it's genuinely Russian at all wouldnt even stand in our courts.

Are you able to see the article contradicts itself?
HEADLINE Russia successfully hacked us voter systems.
ACTUAL ARTICLE Russian just probed some voter rolls but couldn’t change anything.
It’s click bait garbage, and is fodder for idiots who only read headlines.

>Guy in Mexico pings FBI.gov
OMG MEXICAN HACKERS PORT PROBING TO INTERFERE WITH THE RUSSIAN INVESTIGATION. BUILD THE FIRE-WALL.

Your parents didn't win either.

I didn’t see any Russians at my precinct when I cast my vote for Trump. And the voting machines aren’t connected to the internet so how exactly were they hacked?

Yes, it was hacked.
In favor of Hillary.
She is so unlikable that even with an extra 13.5 million votes, she still didn’t win.
They underestimated and miscalculated some states.

And he was right, they didn't do anything to change the voting. The Dems are using their words vaguely so the Russians may have hacked something to find out voter information but they did not alter the votes

>RUSSIANS are smarter than amerigoblins

this is all im getting from the MUH RUSSIA drivel... do they realize this themselves? congrats to the rus once again the most powerful race on the planet despite being fewer in numbers than the jews SIEG HEIL

>govt can prove a foreign country hacked us via IP addresses
>courts cannot use an IP address as proof of anything because of leeching, spoofing, and proxies

If you believe that shit, go to my amazon.com page and buy some baby parts from babies ripped out of incubators in Iraq, or you can purchase my primo Nigerian Yellow cake uranium

and Hillary had millions of illegal votes.

Voter ID in the US when?

I'm still waiting for you to simply address the fact that voter registration and a voting booth are two totally separate things. But you just. can't. do. it. I don't know why you won't do it, it's not for me to say, but it's something you should ask of yourself.