ALERT! ALERT! /OURGUY/ RUNNING FOR ILLINOIS SEAT

mediaite.com/tv/cnns-camerota-confronts-literal-nazi-running-for-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/

Damn, fucking BASED

didn't bend to any of her bullshit

THIS IS /OURGUY/ EVEN MORE SO THAN PAUL NEHLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

artjonesforcongressman.com/
artjonesforcongressman.com/contribute/
mediaite.com/tv/cnns-camerota-confronts-literal-nazi-running-for-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Expect an overflow of shills in this thread

last thread shill main line was:
"He's a Bannon puppet"

He's been running for congress since Bannon was a literal teenager

Ignore shills, they're so fucking desperate now

Pretty sure he's a Bannon puppet.

inb4 jewish trickery

BASED! TAKE BACK OUR HOMELAND

fucking hell shariablue/CTR is fast these days

How much do they pay you? Or are you literally a bot?

His power levels are off the charts

Any info? Is his campaign taking donations? According to the report, he's set to win th primary in Illinois, white americans with good character should try to support the guy.

this is his site

artjonesforcongressman.com/

It's seems that he doesn't take money from anyone. He's a proud man

The content in his site is very redpilled too

correcting:

artjonesforcongressman.com/contribute/

he has a paypal donation thing set up

thanks, also check'em

They are afraid

Nothing he said was wrong but he could stand to tone down the grimacing for optics' sake. Why is it always some disgruntled geriatric with a stragly combover and never a youthful, sharp-dressed, sharp-tongued, put-together orator with a likable personality like nick fuentes?

I wouldn't be able to disguise my disgust at a jewish professional liar too. We don't need any more lying, kike-appeasing sociopaths at Congress, I loved the utter disgust in his face.

>artjonesforcongressman.com/

I like his website, pretty clean and straightforward, guy is a trooper, said he was redpilled durig the vietnam war

Not you again

bump, I like Arthur's attitude

>Damn, fucking BASED
>memeflag
ignore all shill threads
>in all fields

???

I'll eat my hat if any chicagolanders actually elect this guy.

City is beyond hope.

It's not even about him winning, it's about him speaking truth to power plainly in CNN, for examplem a 100% jewish subversive mainstream media asset of the Zionists.

Overton window gains

Sounds like controlled opposition

It doesn't make sense that controlled opposition tells verifiable truth that is actively concealed all the time by the ones that are supposedly financing him. People can just take his points and do their own research.

He's just a Bannon puppet. Don't get your hopes up.

Shill is obvious

wtf I love Bannon now

So, what is Bannon trying to do having a man with sound, verifiable claims about jewish nepotism and lies speaking truth to power directly to Jewish owned media, live and uncut?

My family land we've been working for generations is in the black area. I won't give it up without a fight.

>mediaite.com/tv/cnns-camerota-confronts-literal-nazi-running-for-gop-congressional-seat-in-insane-interview/
that was some hot shit right there, he has my vote.

Unfortunately, he likely won't win, seat he is running for is a very safe democrat seat.

They said the same thing about Trump

You have no idea

^ This faggot

He's just a Bannon puppet.

The difference with this is that the demographics of the area are like 40% black, 30% Hispanic

>man who willingly went to Vietnam
I tend to believe he's legit

Kek they put holocaust denier like that going to scare someone off instead of free publicity for a very target audience.

that district has been democrat for over 40 years. although it includes a lot of whites theres also a fair bit of illegals, also its mostly Chicago.

>against more wars in the middle east for the benfit of Israel

No wonder (((Trump))) and the (((Republicans))) don't support him...

we can still use this as an opportunity to redpill normies about the JQ