WHY WON'T THE DOW STOP GOING DOWN. WTF IS TRUMP DOING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DTdZe2kVdgc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell
operationdisclosure.blogspot.ca/?m=1
cnbc.com/2018/02/09/blackstones-wien-there-wont-be-a-recession-but-this-market-sell-off-isnt-over-yet.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TRICKLE DOW TRUMPED ECONOMICS

-309.60 -1.30%

this is nothing

Quantitative easing

Is it bad to say that screaming pinko is my favorite meme right now?

only when it hit -2000 should you care...until then go back to drinking maple syrup

Trump will bomb North Korea if they test a missile or set off a nuke during the winter Olympics.
I believe this is the catalyst behind the sell off because it disrupts Chinese relations and would send government spending through the roof if we engaged in a

you really thought the DOW would never stop going up? Fucking retard

needs more AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol trump fooled all of you. the truth is economy is in huge bubble, more debt, zero intreset rate record number of ppl wtih no credit, printing dollars like over 9999 dollars per day.

He ain't doing shit for you or anyone else that's for sure.

come to pink wojaks have been there for months and months

ARE WE GOING FOR ANOTHER -1000 DAY?

biz won't shut up about cryptos but i want to talk about the DOW tanking

Nah it'll floor at 23100.

only if we get digits in this thread

Sober up Canada. This has zero affect on you.
It’s simple economics. Stocks are based on a perceived value. People overvalued a non tangible resource. Simple economics dictate that when price is higher than demand, the price will regulate to the market value. Morons overvalued stocks because Trump. People kept buying, so the price elevated until people said it was time to sell.
Quit crying about things that have no affect on you. Use your time to learn something about economics.

Cheers mate.
Can biz teach me how to be a more savvy economist?

Republican idiots cut taxes AND increase spending.
This means a LOT more borrowing.
This means interest rates are going up to motivate the lenders.
Higher interest rates are going to SLAM everything.

Are you fucks retarded?

Raise the deficit = get fucked in the ass. Is it that hard to understand?

No wonder why you repubs are masters of destruction. You're retarded.

It's not going back up until you stop being an anti-semite.

>Trump is the Dow Jones
>Lobbyists aren't involved/to blame by definition
and many other leafy thoughts.

Wait until the Margin Calls, you ain't seen nothing yet.

it's obama's economy

The big Democrat Selloff of 2018,
its what they do,
Destory Shit!

leaf market is down even more than the dow today

THANKS TRUMP

I have the answers

youtube.com/watch?v=DTdZe2kVdgc

>"It's Trump's fault!"
Good goy, just like we want you to believe!

TRUMP'S OWN FED CHAIRMAN IS DOING THIS?

WHEN HAS THIS VITAMIN SALESMAN EVER BEEN WRONG OR USED BAD JUDGMENT?

ROLL

998 DROP CONFIRMED

TOP KEK!

NO SURVIVORS

>this is nothing
nobody in finance uss the dow for anything, it's literally a list of caompnies a newspaper chose.

The S&P500 is actually ballanced by listing companies by financial worth

In a parallel timeline.

Its just a correction, everything is fine

When does that happen?

>market rises in the first year of his presidency
>"stop saying that it's obama you shareblue shill trump singlehandedly caused all of this praise the god emperor"
>drops right after that
>"ugh it was obama all along poor daddy trump inherited obama's problems ;^("

These threads were shit earlier this week when you were raiding us and /biz/ and they're even more eyroll cringe now. Weak dollar + constant government shut down = nervous investors. +/-1-3% is nothing. You're retarded and your shits all fucked up.

You should already know about new chairman of the Fed. He has also said that banks are not too big to fail so we're not going to have bailouts this time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Powell

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

What coin is this?

that's right goyi- I mean guys! this is just a correction, a little slip up! remember to buy in now!

I mean its down ~12% from the end of January. Hope we reach that sweet -20%, honestly.

source?

The absolute state of shills these days

I'm convinced (((THEY))) are involved at this point.

Non Jewish Fed Chairman sworn in just 4 days ago. Literally NOTHING changed to interest rates. Deep State threatened.

All Hell breaks lose. WTF?

>He has also said that banks are not too big to fail so we're not going to have bailouts this time.
And you actually believe that?

Who cares the internet says only the rich white 10% even own stocks and have a 401k. fuck trump and fuck white people.

Yeah, just the worst week in 9 years.
Owait.

OH SWEET DEATH I AM WAITING FOR YOUR BREAT
OH SWEET DEATH ONE LAST CARESS

buy high, hodl until completely worthless, sudoku

EVERYTHING WAS FINE IN 2008. NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT.

>pass trillions in tax cuts to corporations and millionaires
>pass trillions in new spending

the party of fiscal responsibility, the fuck?????

This, buy the dip get rich, or hold, weak handed virgins dont get pussy.

IT ALL PAYS FOR ITSELF DON'T WORRY.

US economy improves. Interest rates projected to rise because of good economy. Investors move from overpriced stock market to more secure state obligations. The remaining global economy fears rising US interest rates and good US economy because poor global economy must follow US interest rates or risk being crushed by stronger $.

WTF... is /Biz/ filled with morons.

This, buy the dip get rich, or hold, weak handed virgins dont get pussy. No one likes poorfags.

i annotated a chart for you fucks to see exactly how bad this objectively looks to a pro trader like myself

happening factor DEFCON 2 gentlemen, SELL SELL SELL

operationdisclosure.blogspot.ca/?m=1

POP THE HOUSING BUBBLE, PEPE!

> WHY WON'T THE DOW STOP GOING DOWN.

You wouldn't vote democrat during the presidential elections, so they will make sure you do during mid-terms.

This, also,

cnbc.com/2018/02/09/blackstones-wien-there-wont-be-a-recession-but-this-market-sell-off-isnt-over-yet.html

Blackstone and CNBC said everything is fine. Dont be a poorfag

Why is it whenever I'm making progressing in finding a job bullshit like this happens to set me back?

digits dont mean anything you fag

>what is trump doing

Seizing assets

Sell Stock, Buy Bonds.
You should have gotten on this last week before Jay Powell got signed into the Fed, just like all the big investors are doing. The stock drop is a side effect of investors expecting a Trump appointee to unfuck the shit the Federal Reserve had been doing to Bond risk assets for the past decade.

The only reason the stock market is dipping so hard is because of a shitload of panicking idiots selling everything, and many others shorting the panic. It's going to take at least another week for this hysteria to pass. You want to make some quick cash, buy stock sometime next week or the week after.

Get ready to suck dick for rent

So how much does it have to drop before we enter recession territory?

I still live with my parents , and I'm in my 30s.

>is /biz/ filled with morons?
That’s a rhetorical question.

My point still stands

But I don't have rent.

I was thinking to buy now. You think it will get even lower next week?

i think a recession is more a factor of market fundamentals, which could be, but will not necessarily be, affected by a stock market as investment dries up.

Consider the following:

>kikes realize that all the dirt on what they were doing is going to be coming out and will be prosecuted
>so as soon as Trump gets in they all start pouring all of their wealth into the market in stocks that if they were to get their assets seized the sudden stock shock would cause the whole market to go into a tailspin.

So Trump has been bolstering the market with TARP funds (the way it was supposed to be getting used) and now that he has his EO and the public is a little more knowledgeable about the level of the crimes committed assets are getting seized. Best part is the amount of money that is going to get seized in this manner (and this is before the lawsuits) will entirely fund the wall, and pay off a sizeable chunk of the deficit.

increasingly nervous Trump shills

because you gestalt it. Learn how memes work, lad, it is imperative.

kek. If the Dodge Challenger bubble pops, I might go pick one up.

A pet goy is in charge of the Fed now, so (((they))) can crash this economy with no survivors, or blame on them.

Trump is our based allly1111!!!!

Nice use of cross-hatch and highlights.
Good set pieces, I like them implication of the subject's financial undoing.
Hmm, contrite, but conveys the point.
Good use of existing assets.
Cross-memes always make me give a second look.
Rotational blur or gaussian? Maybe a hybrid blur?
Glowing eyes really set off the intensity of the emotion. Kudos on not using lens flare.
Saved. Link to original work? Either way, it's one for the ages.
Excellent composition.
One of my lesser picks, but deserving enough to belong.
Spot light effects add a focus, while the blur obscures artifacts to create a more holistic image. Good technical prowess is displayed here.

this namefag can stay.

It's just a market correction.

The time to panic is if the market gets below 18,000. It's not even near that right now.

-6% today

You elected a clown.
Also the president doesn't command the economy dummy.

Hes making fun of the people crediting Obama for the surge.

So like 1000 points lower than Drumpf took office? That's unprecedented. Do you understand that all the people who entered this year will be wiped the fuck out by that point?

business & finance senpai

I knew it was artificially inflated, markets lost hope very fucking fast once their workers started being deported.

Stock markets do not always go in the same direction. Contraction is a very real possibility, and that is why I said we shouldn't panic until it gets that low. Because if it does there is no way of knowing for sure where it's going to stop.

Listen to this guy.

It should; see attached pic.

Like it or not, the stock market is in a massive, artificially created bubble driven by the Fed having kept interest rates at functional 0 for the last 20 odd years (since Bush II first recession prior to 9/11).

Interest rates should be around 5-7% as NORMAL state of operations. The fact that the Fed is finally inching up rates is good IF they actually take it far enough.

And if they do take it far enough, expect the DJ to fall to between 10-15K, which is where it should be already.

Why don't you show it relative to a month instead of a few hours?

Are (((they))) getting ready to start a war?

Yeah, Trump is personally responsible for the rise and fall of the DOW... What a dumbshit..

To be honest if he didn't boast about DOW going up the cucks wouldn't have much ammo.