Shin Sekai Yori (From the New World)

Will the Queerats rise again?

No, the novel made it explicit that every tribe except the allied one was wiped out. Even then, almost the entire generation was culled except the Queens, so that a 'fresh' generation could be generated.

It never was clear to me why the ability users need the queerats in the first place. They seem to have kept them as a slave race for the sole purpose of having a slave race.

Hint: they don't.
Never cared for them so hard that they would have never learned of Squeeler's overthrowing of their queen had it not been for Saki.
Heck, the probably wouldn't even care about the arrival of the foreign queerats had it not involved the children

I hate this guy's design so much it turns me off from watching the series.

reminder that he fought for us

The only time they employed the queerats was when they need to eliminate the children who showed signs of being an Akuma
And that only lasted until they invented the cats

Overall: the humans and rats enjoy a peaceful coexistence. Squeeler however wanted power and got what was coming

You're missing out on the most recent masterpiece in anime

Describe this character's personality.

>the humans and rats enjoy a peaceful coexistence.

Possibly yes but seeing this is enough for me to pass it up

Hmm

Don't. Out of all 1000+ anime I have seen, I have only given two a 1/10. This is one of them. I can not overstate how horrible this show is.

Yes they do, user
Everyone is allowed to do what they wanted so long as it won't endager the other

Decent bait, you got me

Is there a mahou shuojo series with this design or something really similar to it? I think it may have been in a banner at one point, or was it actully this series?

One day, for sure. The aberrant human society can try to opress them further, but the years will pass and their arrogance will make them soft, while the hatred and desire for freedom of the enslaved humans will only grow. The human society will continue to rise again, until either they take their world back or be extinct.

wuld u fug a queerat-raised, emotionally unstable qt who could make your dick explode, literally and otherwise, with her mind?

Meant to quote OP.

D-Do you have more?

Squeeler did nothing wrong and was completely justified in the extreme actions he took to liberate his people from eternal servitude. Kiroumaru chose slavery to a bunch of telekinetics over freedom and was a traitor.

I only saw the anime and I am confused, is the Akki that was killing people in the hospital episode actually the queer rats Messiah?

>Everyone is allowed to do what they wanted so long as it won't endager the other
There is no stopping any cantus subhumans from killing any queerats on sight.

If you fail to notice, the humans are extremely grateful to Kiomaru's sacrifice and would no doubt protect them from harm. Even rebuild them after Squeeler's terror.

Likewise, they show loyalty towards the Cantus users and recognizes the need for order and how logical their rules are.

Conflicts would arrive someday, that's inevitable. But it won't happen in a whim

Haven't read the novel, so maybe explained, but that doesn't really make sense, either. It would have been far simpler to just program a robot drone to do the killing (as well as a less heinous way to do it than having a predatory cat hunt them down). Why go through the monstrous exercise of bioengineering an intelligent race with human DNA?

And who made the libraries? And for what purpose?

Don't keep us in suspense, man of extra-ordinary taste. What was the other 1/10 anime?

Humans who show aggression instantly gets listed for cat food

>A Bride from the New World

Shuffle!

What I meant is the balance of their relationship is far too loopsided to coexist without any conflict in the future.
Any cantus user that pass their "schooling system" is adept at using his/her powers and can certainly dominate any queerats population.

>It would have been far simpler to just program a robot drone to do the killing
Do you really think that they have he technology to actually make something like that nowadays?

>And who made the libraries? And for what purpose?

IIRC it was the scientist/researchers. To secure information, of course

this is a bit too much even for me.

>Why go through the monstrous exercise of bioengineering an intelligent race with human DNA?
The queerrats are the humans who did not have cantus. After the cantus users put restrictions on themselves to prevent killing other humans, they needed a loophole to keep the regular humans in check. So they gave them an inhuman appearance and never tell people they've actually been killing humans.

>Will the Queerats rise again?
It's more likely human society is going to change, though blood will be shed.

>The only time they employed the queerats was when they need to eliminate the children who showed signs of being an Akuma
Queerat are also used as slaves. As well they get wiped out if they do anything suspicious regarding of the reason.