Black panther one bad review!

And blacks aren't buying your bullshit!

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/
change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody ever talks about Tchalla's retarded brother

a middling movie gets an average review and the blacks are ready to chimp out again, thus proving the stereotype that they're wild animals only fit for slavery. yawn.

>superhero shlock is suddenly a masterpiece

Explain this.

first thing it had 6%
then suddenly that was deleted, and 96%
then they claim it was perfect
now there is "one bad review" in the world
For a cancerous nigger fest that no one has gone to see.

We're just seeing a GG-like fiasco excepted its now adapted to the normies which are genuinely affected by accusastion of racism, unlike us.

Basically instead of calling gamers a bunch of mysoginistic piece of shit who should fall over and die, they are calling normies a bunch of racist piece of shit who should fall over and die because of their skin color.

The result will be the exact same.

>A bunch of failures telling people when and what they should feel about things

Westerners
They have fucking Batman rated as #4 best movie on IMDB

what was the reason so we can avoid going to clickbait websites?

I'd of given it a bad review just purely because superhero movies are pretty much spam now. Kangz shit aside.

There isn't any action it's all identity politics

Holy fucking shit, what timeline did I stumble into??

Professional reviewers these days are basically failures. The West has produced an abundance of failures. But they can't realize they're failures and strive to improve or prevent the situation from repeating itself. They have to be special. So we have all these padded jobs. Instead of relating news or doing work, you have people just spouting out bullshit or pushing agendas or touting their virtues online and engaging in mass plagiarism. They are worthless individuals who are high-minded about themselves, and as such they are worse than worthless. They are actively detrimental to the society in which they live and push for things to make it even worse, which they feel would elevate them above a sinking line of worth. In reality, all it really does is secure their fate as bushmeat in the event things fall apart.

we must doxx and hunt down the cracker who did this

A single Irishman said the movie didn't have enough parts where the hero beat up bad guys and used his powers. Gave it a 3/5.

This is a 'bad review' because you have to give this movie 100% or you're a racist.

>but fans aren't buying the reason
Of course they aren't, all niggers do is steal.

Muh black ethnostate

Finally their true colors are showing

very nice

This made me audibly laugh.

Blankman was fucking kino, and also did everything that these fags are claiming Black Panther did first.

THEY ARE AWARE OF IT AND IT'S BEING FIXED

>UPDATE: It has come to our attention that Black Panther’s RottenTomatoes page has since been sabotaged by a reviewer troll seeking to derail the movie’s historic rating. We have reached out to RottenTomatoes about the attack but they have yet to respond. Given RottenTomatoes’ stance on hate speech and their awareness of Black Panther’s vulnerability to it, we are confident we can resolve the matter.
>– Trump’s America Spoils Black Panther’s 100% Rotten Tomatoes Score — Bleeding Cool
>– Just One Critic Derails Perfect Black Panther Score on Rotten Tomatoes — MovieWeb
lulz.com/black-panther-bet-big-on-diversity-and-became-king-of-cinema-627/

Very nice

somebody didnt like their little nigger movie? boo fucking hoo

>lulz.com

It's an academic magazine about internet and tech

NIGGERS
FUCKING NIGGERS
NIGGERS FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR FUCKING AIDS FILLED EBOLA RANCID CANCEROUS LEPROSY INFESTED PERMANENT WARZONE RAPE FEST CANNIBAL SUBHUMAN MURDER PIT

This isn't a user score, it's one of the critic ratings. They're not going to remove it. This isn't some troll, it's a trusted reviewer giving their honest opinion of the movie.

There are two rotten ratings currently, by the way, not just one.

People just need to chill the fuck out. The idea that some capeshit movie deserves a 100% fresh rating is laughable. It probably doesn't even deserve its current 98%, but that's probably about what it's going to end up at for the critic score because of "muh diversity so progressive."

My prediction is that black people aren't going to like the movie. It's just another dumb comic book movie and last I checked comic books have never been big in black culture. The real question is if they are just going to pretend to like it. It might be a good movie, but I sincerely doubt it's the movie they think it is.

I don't plan to see it, I haven't seen any superhero movies since the x-men movies were big. Never cared for comic books myself, but I'm very curious what's going to happen once this hits theaters.

>Trump’s America Spoils Black Panther’s 100% Rotten Tomatoes Score
>the "bad" review was by an Irish man
We already left the post-ironic phase, we have reached new heights

Jej

Your silly black superhero movie is better than Citizen Kane, The Godfather, Lawrence of Arabia and 2001.

Got it.

Oh wow I never even bothered to watch the trailer and that looks shockingly bad.

2 bad reviews now

Honestly this is pretty typical for a disney marvel movie, pretty sure didney pays off critics so it has a perfect score on the opening week then it starts to drop once it becomes widely released

Usually ends up mid 70s to 80s

Imagine being a professional actor and getting good reviews not because you have excelled in playing a part, but because the media sees you as a weak pathetic oppressed nigger who needs the encouragement, like the kid on the zimmer frame on school sports day. How patronising can you get? I'd be embarrassed

At least that one guy wasn't bribed to write bullshit reviews it seems.

I've just checked the Rotten Tomatoes page and I don't understand a thing:
""Black Panther" matters.
February 7, 2018 | Rating: 4/5 | Full Review…
Stephen Whitty
New York Daily News
Top Critic"

How that's supposed to be a review?
This site isn't even legit, why do you all guys cry about it?

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

Sign this!

B L A C K
F R A G I L I T Y

It's really not difficult to understand user, rotten tomatoes takes critic and viewer reviews and applies them to a 0-100% scale

a 0% movie is rotten and bad, a 100% movie is fresh and great

Or that would be the case if it hasn't become increasingly apparent that scores are more about politics than the merits of the movie

Rare (you)
Rare (me)

>It's really not difficult to understand user, rotten tomatoes takes critic and viewer reviews and applies them to a 0-100% scale

But for now, for that film, only the members with a press card can vote no?

looks like the gay endboss battle of halo 4

damn i hate that fucking game

Yes WEkanda

Dunno what the restrictions are, i think that was the case last week

This is a real nigga

pic related is the patron goddess of WEkanda

>Bad reviews are raycist
holy shit how far have we fallen?

It's horrible cgi, almost none of that was green screen nor an actor. So it's a shitty cutscene? Animatrix was better.

If white people in media weren't bullied or cucked into issuing the film automatic praise for raisin' up da kangs the score would probably be somewhere in the low 50s. When the dust settles, it'll be at 78%

can i stay with you if i ever go to butswana?

>Playing Halo games past 3
Your fault. I sold my 360 for a Wii U and was much happier

this fucking CGI holy shit, they didn't even try.

If I get money and decide to buy my own house in the future,
Or just leave the country and head for Canada or any other western nation.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>inb4 no nigger no!

I am coloured by way of white british dad and light chocolate brown skinned african mom. Even father longs to go back to his native Edinburgh, in Scotland.

what the fuck was that

Well written.

first rotten score by an aussie review..

A true American hero killing alien scum

Black fragility is real.

I can't wait until FilmerGate.

WE

I live in LA.

Just become a citizen of scottland

I'm actually surprised it wasn't Cole Smithey.

No one needs to be bribed or threatened. Everyone simply knows that if you stand out jews and good goys will murder your career.

You run with the black bulls or jews will get them to fuck you over.

What's the fucking review
post it

I aint giving clicks to soysites

It wont be the same, normies complain which gets other normies to complain.
Hate will grow.

Exactly how I feel. Fuck critics in all fields.

>Floaty non realistic CGI past the textures.
>WEkangdas movie.
Subtle under the soil red-pill desu.

The question needs to be asked "should white people be allowed to review black oriented movies" this is a valid arugment and needs to be addressed.

>should white people be allowed to review black oriented movies
Yes, otherwise you're a discriminating racist.
But understanding that would need logic, so you got me laughing.

Why stop there?
#BringBackSegregation

#BringBackSegregationForBlacksToGoBackToSub-SaharanAfrica.
Ftfy.

Sheeeeeit.

Blankman was fucking amazing. I love that Marlon Wayans takes credit for all of Damon's movies EXCEPT that one, when it is funnier than anything he has done on his own.

How is this being praised as a masterpiece lmao.

Same old Marvel bullshit.

Two negatives reviews

This world has been fucked up hard
MSM just teach you how and what to think about certain things

lost