Full Cowling

>Full Cowling
Why do people watch fucking crunchy roll

Because the alternative to CR (HS) is literally nothing. Sure you'd have a point if you were waiting for BDrips and fansubs, but you evidently aren't. Otherwise how would you even have gotten around to making this thread?

Because
>muh supporting anime industry

What is your screenshot even supposed to say?

Why do people watch shounenshit made for kids despite being a board made for over 18's?

I can ask the right questions too

That Crunchy is so desperate for subscribers that they locked off a popular anime to its premium content.

Is that what those crowns signify?
Man, I sure enjoy using HS instead of actually going to CR.

>whining about what other people watch
And you're over 18, huh?

>whining about what a retarded company does with shows they licensed as if fansubs can't sub it if they want too

I ain't the one whining, it's just fucking hilarious people on Sup Forums crying about battleshounen trash

Yeah. Usually they allow the episodes to be "crowned" off for a week and then give it to people afterwards, but recently they have now locked off their backlog.

Normalfags pay for this shit.

>I only watch SoL anime for mature audience like myself

>not watching anime aimed at children means you are edgy now
Okay?

Daily reminder that people pay for QUALITY subs.

I don't watch sol anime

Is Deku retarded for discovering Full Cowl this late? He's had months between the entrance exam and the Sports Festival, and you're telling me Deku hasn't even once thought about different ways of applying One For All?

He's fucking scared of activating it at all, because usually it results in him losing the limb.

He doesn't even have to use it. He just has to reflect on OfA, how All Might's used it (like how it lets him shift between his hero and true form), or even think about how to not blow his limbs off using OfA. He doesn't even have to use it, he just has to think in the right direction.

In theory, yes. Hindsight is always 20/20.

He had months to hindsight that shit. What's triggering is that everyone all "Wow Deku, you sure do think a lot", but with all that thinking that train of thought hasn't even come up

Torino said it himself, his failing was letting his worship of AM cloud his understanding. He always saw AM use his "smashes," and even when he was a kid the smash was his picture of the quirk. As such, he thought of OFA as a perk about releasing shit loads of power and not a general physical augmentation.

Unlike when he analyses other people, his self-analysis was skewed by his desire to replicate his vision of AM.

Not really, he was just conditioned by the first couple of times he used One for All, he though it was a "sudden burst of power" thing, and All Might is too inept as a mentor to correct him.

What was it supposed to be called user, other than the best translation they could come up with for stupid technique names.

Horrible Subs did it too

Point at and laugh.

You're stupid. Please stop posting.

It's called "Full Cowl" it's not even a japanese word.

Fucking hell

What's the fucking point of changing it if it's a goddamn synonym? It's literally pointless.

"Cowling" isn't a word, son, and you shouldn't be shouting out ridiculous attack names while you're fighting in any case. Just punch a thug in his jaw instead of working yours.

Some martial arts would disagree and claim that the shouting actually has a benefit. Karate being one of them.

It's kind of ironic. Many kids watch Senien anime like Erased and are mad cause "mah wish fulfillment ending" but then you have the adults watching Shounen shows and saying "where's my violence and adult stories and not wish fulfillment"

There's a difference between yelling out attack names and exhaling

>Not having 8 dollars a month to spend on anime
>not having a credit card

Why do you fucking Cucks hate crunchyroll so much?

Try Hidive they do not have a wall like Crunchyroll does. May not be a huge library but they are starting out with 5$ a month and allow you to look at their Anime of course.

What if I name my attacks "HAH!" and "HI!"?

Why pay at all, when you are stuck with a shitty selection and forced to either pirate or pay MORE to get the rest?

Copyright issues exist for Jojo due to stands actually being named after bands. I do not blame them for the changes on that.

i dont think theyre actually screaming the names, all might told him to say the attack deep in your heart so i think thats just whats going on.

>Why pay for anything when I can get it for free

Crunchyroll has a huge selection right now. But let me guess "why pay for anything when I can get it for FREE". Right?

>try any streaming service
Holy fuck, what happened.

No, I actually pay for things I like - not for streams though.
And with CR it's the same problem as I mentioned before: A limited library that would force me to look elsewhere even if I DID pay them.

We also watch magic girl shows meant for 11 year old girls and fujobait shows meant for lonely 40 year old women. The target demographics for a show are meaningless if you enjoy them anyways.

>I pay for things I like

Do you buy the Blu Rays then when they come out? Or do you pirate those as well?

There's been multiple studies that show that yelling or even just gruntung while exerting yourself increases the strength of your exertion.

What part of "pay" is so complicated that you can't understand it? It's a single syllable word. It can't be that difficult.

You are not answering the question. You are avoiding it. Do you purchase the Blu Ray for anime you like when they come out?

If you feel that I avoid it, it's because I am irritated that it even comes up when any person with half a brain would be able to read the answer from the foregone statement. I hate questions with obvious answers.
Call me autistic, but I don't answer those on principle.

Couldn't they cut some slack for one-word-named Stands?

Right I get that, im just saying theres a difference between that and a "giant ice wall"

The system is set up to make it easy for people to get money for copyright infringement.

>The target demographics for a show are meaningless if you enjoy them anyways.

Same argument could be made for people who use crunchyshit

It's the netflix of anime

>Same argument could be made for people who use crunchyshit
How?

If there's any drawfags requesting Toga in a bikini.

>Feel that I avoid it
>Arguing over semantics

I will help you on it. If you pay for the Blu Ray you are doing ten times more for the industry than anything else. Some people say that they pay but never do. I was just trying to see if that was true for Blu Ray. It's an easy answer. No need to get mad over it.

Yelling is yelling. You could scream "fuck" for all the difference it would make.

>Same argument could be made for people who use crunchyshit

How does that have anything to do with what I said? Your post implied that if you're over 18 you're not allowed to enjoy shounen, and I pointed out that by that logic we wouldn't be able to enjoy most shows that are popular here. Intended audience is meaningless. There's no rules for what you're allowed to enjoy you dipshit.

People enjoy using crunchyshit regardless of what OP is saying same way people will watch shounenshit even if it's not meant for them

You're still not making a convincing argument to how those two are related. People watch CR out of convenience or a desire to "help" the industry. People outside of a show's target demographic watch that show because humans have varied tastes in storytelling. The two things have nothing to do with each other.

>People enjoy using crunchyshit
No, they enjoy anime.
Why would streaming it on a particular website increase the enjoyment? If anything, it'd lower the enjoyment because of the retarded player, or the fact that CR loves to reduce the bitrate of the video?

>Your post implied that if you're over 18 you're not allowed to enjoy shounen

That user is right, grow the fuck up you little bitch. In your 30's watching something that's equivelent to saturday morning cartoons.

Anyone who watches battleshounen shit as an adult should immediately off themselves. Go read an 18+ plus manga otherwise all you do is invite kids on to this board

But we're all little girls. Maybe you should go elsewhere if you don't like it.

To be honest I think everyone likes what they like. I mean there are still people that play Nintendo games that are meant for children but it's still edgy enough to keep them wanting more.

Shounen is like 13+ really in Japan. The irony is they achieve a balance of allowing violence,blood and even death on TV and in Manga. Sadly Senein which is 18+ does not make a lot of money unless you count Jojo(use to be Shounen until it moved to Senien) and Berserk. It does not have many buyers in Japan unless you are popular somehow compared to Shounen.

Hi Herkz :)

What shows are you currently watching? I'd bet money they aren't targeted to your age group, Mr. "I only watch mature anime for mature viewers like myself".

At this point I believe you are baiting.

>Go read an 18+ plus manga otherwise all you do is invite kids on to this board
This.

Why the fuck do you think naruto threads were allowed again? Manchilds and kids took over the board

How?

>Why the fuck do you think naruto threads were allowed again?
Because moot forced it on us. It had nothing to do with Sup Forums's population. /q/ played the deciding role.
Meanwhile Sup Forums was discussing numerous other shonen manga happily.

(You)

Your statements are dumb and you avoid facing the actual arguments being brought forth. Also, that emoticon.

Nah, people just use it to watch anime they like and like it because it gets them weekly in time.
The people who sub to crunchy don't know about better options same way grown men who read battle shounen manga don't know about the better manga he could be reading in different genres/magazines instead.

>people just use it to watch anime they like and like it because it gets them weekly in time.
You are continuing to fail to point out how CR is actually their source of enjoyment, rather than the anime they are watching.

>Nah, people just use it to watch anime they like and like it because it gets them weekly in time.

So, out of convenience like I said.

You still haven't shared what mature manga and anime you're currently consuming. I'm sure you don't just watch precure like I'm guessing you do by how triggered you are over shounen.

It's Sup Forums why would anyone care what I think.

True.

>Read new manga

Give them links and sites etc. Just tell them there is more than Shounen stuff.

>Braaaaaaaps in your face

>Manchilds
But most of the threads in the catalog are literally moeshit, meant for girls, not grown men.

>if you enjoy one shounen series then you can't possible enjoy anything else

I refuse to believe people this stupid use this board.

To them it's their only source of weekly anime. They enjoy the service.

Yeah same reason why you retards read battleshounen shit out of convenience because your childlike minds cannot comprehend better manga.

>You still haven't shared what mature manga and anime you're currently consuming.

You're talking like you asked but there's no original show worth watching and the last manga i finished was sanctuary. Enjoy wasting time on shit that wasn't meant for you though

B-but user kun we never grow old.

>To them it's their only source of weekly anime.
So then that means that it isn't CR which they are enjoying. It's the anime. Thanks.

And I refuse to believe you will not be a neckbeard virgin at the age of 35.

The proper term is "wizard".

Well liking basic shit like boku no hero reveals you don't read good shit in general.

Not even that user but shounen itself can be fine and encompasses a lot of varied manga, the problem with you manchilds is that you only read the battleshounen kind.

Anyone who still reads shit like Boruto definently doesn't read good shit.

>Not even that user but shounen itself can be fine and encompasses a lot of varied manga, the problem with you manchilds is that you only read the battleshounen kind.

>Anyone who still reads shit like Boruto definently doesn't read good shit.

That's a lot of projecting user.

Fucking this.

How the fuck is stupid pointless threads like this up?

On road trips I like to grab a breakfast sandwich from mcdonalds. It's not very good, but it's satisfying and nice to have once in a while. This doesn't mean that I don't like gourmet food or that I only eat mcdonalds, because that's a pretty retarded leap in logic. I can only assume this is Samefag baiting at this point and you're only pretending to be retarded for (You)s.

Anyone who had remote taste in manga would have dropped anything related to Naruto after such a shitty climax. The fact people still fall for a cash in milked sequel only reveals you still liked that garbage

>go to a nice place for breakfast
>was so good i can't stomach mcdonalds trash anymore after tasting that

Same applies here. You haven't read anything good if you're still inclined to read trash weekly

I know this is bait but I have to bite, what is "good" to you?

God this was so fucking cool

>"Cowling" isn't a word
Stupidity isn't schway

>Thread ruined by people responding to bait

Pro-tip: even if they're trashing the series, they decided to come into a thread for it. They obviously care about the show in some capacity. Just ignore and let them be mad by themselves.