This is an invasion. What do we legitimately do to stop this. Can memes save us at this point...

This is an invasion. What do we legitimately do to stop this. Can memes save us at this point? Are more people becoming redpilled? Can we use emerging technology in anyway?

All ideas welcome

Push for more children

Move to Alaska, blacks dont like cold weather!

>Can memes save us at this point?
I think you should already get over the fact that White USA will be dead. Better start planning your life from that point instead of hoping for miraculuous reversal

>can memes save us?
Never question the power of almighty kek.
>are more people becoming redpilled?
No, the opposite actually
>can we use emerging technology?
Yes! Genetic research could created a virus that only targets niggers and kills them. There is research to do this with certain types of misquotes, just translate that to people and there we go.

not a problem. designer babies are the future. and guess how they will look like. and our future AI overloards will never allow the extinction.

Become the new Jews
Give up on purity and hope for CRISPR Supermen to render race irrelevant
Have a bunch of white kids and hope they have their own too. Just focus on you
Focus on making money so you and your family can be isolated in the relatively white upper class. Diversity is pretty much fine when everyone in the neighborhood is upper class anyways
Try to get citizenship for yourself or your children in a place wm that might remain white

Cold weather, and lack of public transportation. Find these two things, and you have your overwhelming white majority place to live.

You mad or somthin' wh*Te boi? Not to long til we take over your homeland.

Nope. It most certainly can be reversed if the American people wake up, and I'll die before I ever give up hope on that

Tactical nukes, turn the south and Mexico into a fucking wasteland, literally vaporize the fucking lot, then round up all the undesirables in the north, make them build a 50 metre high wall on the southern border, use them as drone target practise when the job is done and wait for a few hundred years before resettling wild west style.

thoughts on VR and AI?

Can be used correctly but we must be careful who we allow access to these technologies.

>tfw you live in missouri
Fuck, how much longer do we have?

probably bait. but just incase, this is retarded.

tfw living in white county

Thinking about making a training sim in VR. There are already a few shooters so maybe something about survival and sustainable living, but I'm not quite sure

limited access is a good point

Inb4 Minecraft in VR

I already am: My options as I see it are too either start learning a foreign language and immigrate some where else; Start working towards moving out to Montana or somewhere else really rural; Go over to West Virginia and bunker down there.

90 percent is way too high to be sustainable. be happy with it at 60% and not lower.

Kill them. Kill them all.

Use any means necessary.

>all those black spots in the UP
WTF? I thought hardly any niggers lived in the up??

Spend in free deportation and a compensation package to Wakanda and Tacoland.

I wonder if those are the seafest places in the United States

God damn I need to move to Maine

Also
>that one county is southeast Georgia

The cancer has spread too far.

The eastern UP has bridges to Canada, so probably filth coming from there, and the one to the west is probably due to NMU in Marquette.

that's a meme, snow and cold is not stopping the Haitians from living in Montreal.

Not for long, cunt, soon you'll be just like the rest of us. We need to fucking do something.

this, its a generalized cancer at that point. nothing short of a genocidal rampage of an unheard scale would salvage this

all you can do is flee

>What do we legitimately do to stop this.
Let the power grid fail. Force a survival situation. Take away the internet. Take away comforts. Take away luxuries. Turn the southern regions into the hell they would be without modernities. Destroy the SJW temple.

waste of digits

>if the American people wake up
which isn't going to happen. Every country has its life span, you had a long run, but you need to adjust to change dude

I'd find a medium town where you can settle down

If you can't survive without internet and power for 1 year then you won't survive.

>Move to Alaska, blacks dont like cold weather!
Didn't help Chicago any.

>that one county is southeast Georgia
Must be where the Jews live.

Pretty sure the invasion started around 1492.

Where the rest of civilization would be huddling and fighting a losing battle to survive I'd be out in the woods eating frogs and moss and fortifying an underground burrow.

Pretty soon America will die off as well from the dems and there will be another civil war.

When that happens there will be a new america and history will repeat itself, it always does, it will this time as well.

Alaska is still okay this statistic is just retarded for us because of all the natives

2 is wrong.
think how asleep most people were just 2-3 years ago.

It's not an invasion

It's actually just controlled slavery. They're just importing more and more cheap slaves to do the jobs for rich people. These slaves have no power, they're kept in line by the police, they can't do anything other than work all day and pop out more slave babies.

Does that map make Tennessee the most based Southern state?

White People are only the majority in shit counties
Also, America was never white

Haha so true

But Euros hatet us and don't want a bunch of muh heritage 56% percenters. I'd love to move to Europe but I know I'll never be accepted in any of the countries because I'm a mutt whos got irish, english, german and italian ancestry.

The United States was ~90% white non-Hispanic from 1776 until 1965.

Why you have the guns?

Kangz?

Niggers can't stand cold. The arctic zone of Canada, Greenland, Scandinavia and Russia has zero of them. Like, arctic cold is nigger kryptonite.

Work from there, IDK, try going for iceball earth?

>90%
That's because you guys genocided the Native Americans, and killed many of my People

Good points. One contention here however. I'd say it's not a good idea to release such nigger tailored bioweapons upon our own land and people because their genetics are also quite similar in generalities to ours and because one micro drop of nigger could and otherwise white person killed. LOL like you need such sophistocated weaponry to keep down a bunch of broke ass nigs anyways. Just take away 'muh gibs' and they're fucked.

Have you seen Scandinavia lately?

>Scandinavia
That's funny, Tromso, Norway got plenty of somalis

i wish burgers stopped the "hispanic meme" and properly distinguished mestizos from castizos.

Yeah, but that ain't the utmost northren zones. Did you ever see a nigger in the cold? They overdress as they can't take this shit.

Tromso is a commie shithole.
This is why they call Tromso the Paris of the north

Get the ice age back. Shitskins can't hack it in the permafrost. Detonate the caldera at Yellowstone or have a big lens orbiting Antarctica...

>and killed many of my People

American Blacks have killed more American Whites than vice versa, even on a per capita basis. Also, the 400,000 blacks in the U.S. at the height of U.S. slavery have been multiplied by a factor of 100.

No it wasn't, at some points it was nearly 50% black.

Many hispanics are white too

Only this. Net zero immigration can only do so much. Whites have to reproduce, at least 3 white children.

I'm making my last stand in Maine

Top kek

>retreat!
kys kike.

>Diversity is pretty much fine
fucking kike all up in the bitch.

Climate change is just a ploy for more niggers to move to colder climates

Your American system is retarded because you count white South Americans Hispanic and middle Eastern Muslims white.

Almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

>Diversity is pretty much fine

the south is heavily segregated still.

Target found, Jew percentage 87%
You have clearance to fire Sup Forums

FUCK
my county just missed the mark..
89.61% white

Same here user, we're next.

I'm in KC, they are at bay, but if you go to St Louis you'll see the nogs have taken over. In St Louis white men bow to Nogdanoffs

I'll always hate TN because I keep meeting liberals and racemixers from there. I live in MA so of course only the shit ones come here, but it keeps happening and I've been blackpilled on it.

In reality, the good ones stay there and keep the state red, it's a whitepill, but you can't tell that to my anger-boner after having to dump a liberal from TN.

Hey, I'm in kc too. what part of town you in?

its to late, just hope enough people wake up.

Then explain Chicago

Not cold enough. You need Taiga (Siberia) or Tundra (Poles)

This -- wall it off, nuke the rest, and then repopulate

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Liberty is slavery if you're weak, old or surrounded by idiots. Paradoxically, less is more here.

If a county is 89.4% white, it would be blacked out on the map.

Utah is apart of Gods country
And I'm not leaving, I'll die fighting the inevitable war surrounded by the beautiful red mountains before running away to fucking ALASKA

well, I respect that you want to keep your ground, but, hot climates stink. Too much life can flourish there to annoy you.
That includes niggers.

This is the only real world option.
Stop being fucking cucks and make babies.
Demographics is destiny.
Everything else is window dressing.

>Liberty is slavery if you're weak, old or surrounded by idiots
Or a nigger, like in the good old times.

>You were born too soon to become a designer baby
I'm jealous.

>quoting a coal burner to evoke nationalism
fucking kys

I Always use coal to smelt my minecraft items. I suppose I'm a coal burner. Propose a better material as I don't want to be associated with nogs.

The only way to remove the non-whites are to take it group by group via privatization.

First we push for jew to be shown to the world for what they are, and then we disarm them, seize the larger fortunes, and then we legalize their murder and offer money for every jewish head.

Let capitalism solve the rest.

When the jewish question is solved at long last, we move to the negro, specifically their criminals at first.

Move from there. Do the same thing.

Give it up, murrilards, what lies in your future is defeat.

I'm a hip millenial so I live in midtown not too far from westport

Why are the Bhutanese attracted to the whitest states in the Union?

>reddit talk
I agree with the sentiment my good man, but if we specifically created a fail safe to stop the kill process if detecting anything less than a specific percentage of melanin gene, it should not be an issue.