Why do asian males hate white males so much?

Every single one I've every interacted with or befriended in my life has a defensive manner when talking with me or other whites, looking down at shoes, folding their arms and sometimes trying to speak louder and stand taller as if to be more masculine. It's so strange!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLgFfqohzDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>asian dude glanced at me once in my life

Every single one I've every interacted with or befriended in my life has a defensive manner when talking with me or other whites, looking down at shoes, folding their arms and sometimes trying to speak louder and stand taller as if to be more masculine. It's so strange!

>Divide and conquer.exe
>error

asian males don't hate white males.
we are allies.
asian men should breed white women and white men should breed asian women.

it's time to create the overman.

white males are more attractive to Asian women. Also white males are superior to Asian men. Every asian girl dreams of getting filled by a juicy white cock

You are to Asians what niggers to you...

Dumber, takes his girls, better social skills, smoother dancer...

They are betas by nature but still very intelligent people. They follow instructions very well. If theres one thing asains arr good at, its following the rules. This can be a good thing or a bad thing but it essentially boils down to the fact that they dont really think like individuals and more like a collective. If you can take control od that collective they are incredibly useful and hard working.

Tldr we should have enslaved chinks and not niggers.

Having lived in China I can honestly say I had no problems making friends with Chinese dudes, and fucking literally hundreds of Chinese women. All without protection. I wonder how many kids I have?

After thinking about it, this honestly seems to be a possible reason, it explains everything.

It's a shame because I know they're often bright little people, but they have shields up and you can never really connect.

>Why do asian males hate white males so much?
because the obvious conclusion of allowing asian women into the west is them breeding with white men

Its interesting to see how chinks would function in one of their cointrys under lets say, total liberty. They are inclined to structured, orderly life and it would not suit them to be able to di whatever they want. The roles they do get put into tho, they work very hard in which is why china and japan tend to take white inventions and improve them but dont seem to make mucb if their own stuff.

Except for
>muh gunpowder

Careful, you might make the chinese lurkers cry! Poor fellas. Could you imagine if they came to live in germany? No action.

I think only insecure asian men hate white men for no reason. I am asian myself and, in fact, literally all my friends are white. Some of them are beta cucks that are suffering from yellow fever but that's their business.

Whites are generally taller and more muscular without being retarded. They're intimidated by us.

Natural instinct when confronted with a physically superior male.
Whitey does this to blacks, as well.

Japs don't hate whites, they hate slavs. Remember, nords and goths are the only true eurokin

Yellow fever is wrong, going after jungle asians is gross. Chinese, Mongolian, Korea, or Japanese only is acceptable.

It would absolutely seem that way.
There is definitely a propensity for whites to be intimidated by blacks, but I'd say less widespread and less emotional. With the little asians it seems to really get to their head and heart.

you must have only met british asian men.
In china they look up to you, especially if you are wealthy they want to learn and talk with you.
T. white man in china land.

Blacks aren't physcially superior males though.

You are correct.

are you trying to summon insecure amwf boys?

dream

>daughters are cute
>almost white looking

>son is an obvious autist even as a baby
>shit hair line
abort all HAPA sons and only have daughters, thats your punishment for racemixing in the ethnostate. HAPA sons are worthless to the tribe.

>>son is an obvious autist even as a baby
>>shit hair line
wew

t. Hapa autist with a shit hairline and 5'4 height

>asian men should breed white women and white men should breed asian women.

Why not just move to the -stans instead of trying to make the West yet another one?

>posts finish people
>-istan
where is your argument?

Central Asian Turkic nations. But you’re right, Finland is another great option.

>that jawline
fug

Hi asian male here. Whats up fellas?

I was going to Asia on a flight and sat next to an Asian dude coming back from Canada. I told him I was in a relationship with a qt Asian girl. He told me that was good and wished me luck, and helped me with understanding customs there.

The r/hapas memes are bullshit. No animosity between whites and Asians. The animosity is from white roasties and half jews like Elliot Rodger and Tenda Spencer.

Ive made a couple bro tier friends over the years, but the vast majority are spoilt brats that think they're hot shit.

Asian men can go beyond vapid when their ego is out of control. But their ego takes a battering once they leave their hometown, thats why you only see pussified faggots in the west. They dont have daddys political or police connections to save them from an ass kicking

Tbh, you should be nicer to white Women. Like me.

Sup Forums has a mission for you, infiltrate the r/hapas and r/aznidentity subreddits and gain the trust of the mods.
Get them to talk about all the gay raids they organize, cap the convos and post here for lulz...

This. All of Sup Forumsacks should do this. Tenda has been raiding Sup Forums, /fit/, /r9k/ etc. for years. It's time we destroy them.

They view us as a sexual threat. It's no secret that white guys are taller and this, along with light hair and light eyes, makes asian girls gush from their poonani. It's an epidemic, I read that something like 30% of asian women marry outside their race, and that's just for marriage, not casual dating, which figure must reach upwards of 80%. Seriously, we like to bitch about the few race-mixing white roasties, but what's happening to asianbois is just obscene. Next time a chink is being a dick to you out of the blue, you know why.

I dont use reddit. Tbh, theres nothing they can do if people want to date out.

It's not really surprising.

his ex online gf has been destroying him publicly for a while now, it's pretty hilarious.

probably because they know that I am going to move to taiwan and become a polygamist

cant believe cuck mods deleted my thread

yeah but...lulz

That's because you're British. You were probably loud and arrogant.

I've never had a bad interaction with Asians in my entire life.

No, there's nothing they can do, but they create memes that harm children from WMAF and AMWF relationships. Their memes will make the children think something is wrong with them, when nothing is wrong at all.

Even some Sup Forumsacks have bought into their bullshit. They are using cultural marxism to harm children.

>asian males don't hate white males.
>we are allies.
I'd like to believe you, user, but most asian males in the US vote democrat. I find it very amusing. Many of them are from families that come to the United States for a better life but then vote for turds that turn here into there. Moreover, they forget that the only US president to throw asians into internment camps was FDR, a democrat.

I've never had problems with Asian guys. Maybe it's just your personality.

I know, user. It's good, but he needs to be permanently destroyed. He's shilled here with his "comics" for 4-5 years.

>most asian males in the US vote democrat
Not for long.

If you or anyone else attempted to harm my family I would literally take your life.

>It's so strange!
You're not from here.

No, Pablo. All those white guys look at you with contempt, not fear

Honestly I used to feel bad for them until AsianMasculinity started doing their little raids here. Now I just find it funny. Plus, they came to this country as a result of the good will of the white man. If they don’t like losing their women to BWC they can fucking go back and it won’t open happen to them in China or whatever. If they want to live in a white country they have to deal with consequences. And the biggest consequence is the big white cock.

>76% of asian girls would vote for hillary
I guess they aren't good wife material.

I have a few Asian friends, we get along just fine. Maybe you're just being a dick.

he's a pretty good lolcow, doxing didn't get rid of him...I think we just have to wait for his inevitable an heroing. I'm sure he will try to go out with more bravado than the supreme gentlemen...

Lul.

Thats pretty serious. Well they can use me as a counterweight to dispel the toxic memes.

Im a real person.

Niggers are not Asians. They are not superior, they are trash. And the women that lay with them are trash.

Asians and whites create families. Niggers destroy everything they touch.

the GOP could get all the asians to vote for them if they would stop fucking pandering to niggers and spics

Women vote what their husband does.

Ya I voted red. Meme war vet reportan.

Your example can't be used as a metric because America is fucked. It's not a healthy society.

I can only repeat that I find no fault with east Asians, man or woman, and that all my experiences with them were positive. Sure, they're tourists mostly but they give me the impression of good people. In contrast the Brits are loathsome shit-people despite being white. Americans are just... strange and they seem scared of everything, blacks are laughably unimpressive and look like shit, the French are friendly and their girls are warm and cute, and Scandis do stupid retarded shit all the time and pay the usual price. Germans are elder godtier, and my fellow Slavs are usually drunk but otherwise standard (they cause no trouble).

Yes goy keep mixing!

Did you type that china and japan are good inventors? Inventors of emission based climate change maybe with all of their landfill worthy products fucking fishniggers

Youre a fucking leaf so its probably bait but its not just about looks. Asian society is stil very much male dominated. The soap operas for example, are all about 2 women fighting over 1 rich guy. I mean every single drama is the same formula. Men are never the bad guys, even when they cheat. A tv show like that is just unheard of in the west these days.

Rich asian men in their own countries have so much pussy it would blow your mind, and they take it for granted. So when an educated, fit white guy comes along and treats an asian chick with simple niceties, its basically not even competition. The men of asia dont even seem to care, its only the soyboy asianmasculinity faggots who make a big deal of it

Just watch out for the ones not born here/fresh immigrants. It took me my entire life to be who I am, it was a lot of exposure to both good and bad that made me level.

>French are friendly and their girls are warm and cute
To a fault
>Germans are elder godtier
80 years ago, sure.

Im sure theres good ones in the bunch, but a couple bad apples can easily hide behind the -no English speek- persona.

Asian bois are so insecure lol.
>but muh math grade
>you're niggers to us
Yeah ok, Chang.

Because those Asians talk behind your back.

Just so you know we consider no kike to be white, just another dune koon

Her eyes say

>I have never been this close to a man this hot.

Her eyes are wide eyed, as Asians go.

Good.

because white men to them what nogs are to white men

I don't know, i don't care. I fucking hate chinks.

First you get one. Then another. The second chink starts working overtime to make the first chink look good. The first chink gets promoted. A thirds chink shows up... the bottom chinks work for the top chinks, and thus end-up taking over the jobs...

Their culture is "hypercapitalist" and there's nothing sacred to them...

Another thing i hate about chinks is that they constantly want to learn from you, wasting your time, but they never, ever, ever help you.

Fuck them.

That doesn't make sense. Whites invented more things.

Ouch. I know that feeling.

No we dont

The last bit about wanting to learn but not giving back. Chinese immigrants do give back, but the give/return ratio is vastly skewed towards them I can agree.

Fake news
youtube.com/watch?v=vLgFfqohzDs

>tfw will never have a asian qt3.14 with happa children

Seems to me that like most rich, pampered westerners you just don't have what it takes to survive. You are a domesticated animal, like one of those tiny yapping dogs. Everything you described them doing is perfectly normal and natural. Shit, Croats do that all the time abroad. Everyone does it. Ethnic allegiance is everything, not some bullshit morals or abstract ideas.

The mere notion that you find that behavior strange speaks of an unhealthy and polluted mind.

that's bullshit
I knew a lot of asian males in highschool and university and they were pretty bro.

In the UK, whites, east asians and indians all get along well.
It's niggers and pakis who have a chip on their shoulder and are likely to resent white people for no reason.

I'm white and voted Trump and will do so again in 2020. Asians vote blue just as much as blacks. Cherry picking won't change that.

>they never, ever, ever help you
Maybe mainlanders. The guy I sat with gave me some free stuff and asked for nothing. The more China becomes Christian, the more it will be like the West used to be before degeneracy.

>white men to them what nogs are to white men

I hope China realizes that the jew cult is a trap and bans it completely. Just look what your garbage did to South Korea.

Christianity is a big part of the problem. It is not the solution. It is poison.

It is clear that Europeans are superior since what happened in WW2.

Niggers will be niggers. Asians are not niggers. You don't understand trends.

>Christianity is a big part of the problem. It is not the solution. It is poison.
Also stop being a snownigger.

>Asians are not niggers.
Exactly, they're chinks.

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? He showed you that chinks are as likely to vote for Clinton as the niggers. Americanized asians are the worst.

Bruh you're a weeb posting cherry picked pics. I just showed you how they vote. They are blue voting just like all other non whites.

You're forgetting that many women stay single because they're feminists/liberals.

So Chinese will soon be losing all of their competitive edge in the global market? They will no longer be free to do whatever gets them ahead? They'll be stooping to the level of Sub-Saharan Africans? This is great news!