So do people genuinely care about him tazing a dead rat? I have a hard time believing that they do

So do people genuinely care about him tazing a dead rat? I have a hard time believing that they do.

They will find any reason to criticize him because he epitomizes the archetypical white male chad. And he's not jewish, even says so in one of his videos, until i see a Dna test I'm not buying it.

Why did he tazed a dead rat and why people are offended?

nah they're just looking for a reason to hate on him

He sure is a dumb hillbillie. "Chads" are the most gay things that I ever heard off

>he epitomizes the archetypical white male chad
More like the arcehtypical disgrace to our race and douchebag.

This is how Western Civilization died... wigger filth

Pretty sure people are mad that he recorded a dead body in the Japanese suicide forest and put it on youtube for views while knowing a large portion of his fans are kids.

>white male chad

Uhh no. Hes a douche and a complete pussy. Somebody literally walked up to his window while he was driving and span on him and he didnt do nuffin

>*spat

ah yes, chadeim

SAGE

Sup Forums is that way >>>>>

Ethan ''I sold my own mother'' Klein is probably having a 48 hours orgasm over this, he's financially secure for the rest of the month now.

what do you expect from /4fags.org/pol/

>Chad's are like this fag
no wonder beta is the new norm

He is a literal faggot. If you want to suck his dick so bad, fanboy, hit him up. If you are an underaged tween I am pretty sure he will not only let you suck it but fuck your boipussy also.

Yes he acts like a nigger at times, but he was just capitalizing on a business model which rewards filming yourself acting like a douche. Any of you would do the exact same if you could make millions.

No thanks i'm not gay, just not gonna try to tear him down like everybody else for no good reason . He's made mistakes but so does everyone. He's not a bad guy.

>hurr durr he makin millions!!

literally the argument niggers use. neck yourself faggot

What is this guy's motive?

Is this a plant to ensure society doesn't become too PC and prudish?
Laughing at dead bodies, tazing corpses etc
Shock performance actor, just like the olde days.
It's shocking though that we have come so low in this planet that a jewish 2010s mtv jackass-esque youtube bro has to be the forefront of this battle.

No one cares. The chad v virgin thing only matters to kids

Why does anyone care about him at all? He's just a standard frat bro with a camera. The suicide thing was dumb but not a big deal and nothing else he's done is even worth noting.

>Yes he acts like a nigger at times, but he was just capitalizing on a business model which rewards filming yourself acting like a douche. Any of you would do the exact same if you could make millions.
no

You're a piece of trash

The only downside to what he's doing is that kids will try to replicate his behavior, but at least he tries to push a positive message about working hard and being different unlike nigger rappers. Sounds pretty white to me

I don't condone his behaviour in any way, I think this faggot deserves to be beat into a proper human being ever since he and his spoiled fag brother showed up.

That being said, the whole "body in the woods" outrage was way too overreacted. I feel like people didn't care much at first, albeit dumb, morally wrong and definitely deserving of an outrage, it was nothing you couldn't expect from this moron and I thought it would go unnoticed. Then the virtue signalling circlejerk snowball came into place, and all of a sudden everyone is talking about this.

Seems like all it takes is for a big enough group or a publicly respected individual (i.e. h3) to talk about it, and then everyone tries to one-up each other in who cares more about respecting the dead guy, when in reality nobody even gave a shit.

I wonder how many social movements and ideals started like this. Virtue signalling is cancer.

>white power sign
>60 million
>6, the zero cancels out
>6 million
>6 million deaths

Kys jew nigger faggot. This guy is a Jew

he sucks and so do you

sage

Pewdiepie follows a different model granted i think he's more respectable than Logan. But we also have to give him the benefit of the doubt and remember he's still young as fuck and achieved untold levels of fame. That can really mess a person up, especially when your brain is still developing, but he has a good head on his shoulders.

How did you even know who he and his brother were before all of this? Do you follow e-celeb drama? Why?

A lot of people have like 10% jew ancestry, it doesn't make you a full blown jew

Why did he taze a dead jew?

> t. Le 56%

>Sounds pretty white to me
wiggers need to die and all rap is degenerate trash. again, neck yourself for unironically trying to defend this.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

I FUCKING LOVE THIS GUY

HE IS WHITE AF AND TROLLS LIBSHITS TO NO END

LOOOOOL

Do I watch them? No. But I knew about them and it's hard not to unless you don't use the internet.

WAOW!

I know you're a better gentleman than thish shir.

FOCK YEAH TTTSSSSSS

>white
Nope Jewish, why do you think he teaches children to act like twats and plugs merchandise like a merch...

i'm half scandi half english, zero percent nigger

>muh 60 gorillion
>zero deaths
It's saying the holocaust didn't happen.

All i'm saying is that his message is better than niggers who push drugs and crime

Being genetically white is irrelevant to one's behavior. Weimar Germany was filled with degenerates but I doubt you would claim they weren't German.

>why did he taze a dead rat
he's an idiot

>why are people offended?
it's contrary to the sensibilities of normal people.

Playing with dead animals is not well-adjusted behaviour.

>memeflag
>nigger tier grammer
>smells like dicks
I wonder what it could be.

I use the internet constantly and I didn't know who he was before this, because I'm not a teenager or a manchild who follows youtube drama.

Only huge losers get outraged by this guy or any other youtuber, everyone else doesn't give a shit what he does.

It means lots of people need to be killed. I am guessing that I would want you dead as well.

yes it does

What percent of people on the entire planet do you think are 100% one thing at this point?

''I WILL TAKE A FUCKING SLEDGE HAMMER TO YOUR FUCKING KNEECAP, YOU LIL PIECE OF SHIEEEEEET!''

Oh man, how I miss Soundboards from realmofdarkness.

>channers tend to be 100% delusional

>T-t-trust me, goy. As a fellow white man I hate niggers also

that bone structure, true chad.

He's the representation of a typical millennial, a clueless edgy moron who's desperate for attention and likes.

>[Chorus]
I can ride your girl with no handlebars (Ya)
I can ride your girl with no handlebars (Skrt)
I can ride your girl with no handlebars (Ayy)
No handlebars
No handlebars

what message exactly?

Buy my merch please

>his message
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
buy my merch

says the guy who saw the word dead rat
then clicked and commented on it

Don't understand how this guy is any different from Jackass or those thousands of other successful youtube channels that do the same stuff as him.

Chad's aren't balding; Chads aren't Jewish bro

Like share and subscribe, tell your friends

>acting like a douche
I'm sorry it seems like you think this is all an act.
No, he is just unintelligent and so is his brother. They are the epitome of 85 iq burgers. His brother is probably a bit lower than that.
It's the team behind them that you can thank for their success.

Everyone cares about chads

He's a kik, his mom confirmed this you dumbfuck

what many youtubers fail to realise is the demographics of their viewers, Logan Paul viewers are pre teens, and since they don't know it they get blind with the fame and start doing shit content not adequate to their viewers demographics. They only realise it when their main sources of income (advertising) rescinde contracts with them, and in that moment apologise videos appear.