Africans in France Culturally Enrich The Life Of A Dog

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Q_sNqCLBo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-Q_sNqCLBo
youtube.com/watch?v=mks_jaUeOng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any reason why you're not posting this on normiebook?

Half the audience here feels sympathy for the dog. One quarter of it sympathize with the perpetrator, and the remainder are angry that the perpetrator is wasting food.

Oh, and I guarantee at least three people will jerk it to this.

We're a diverse bunch.

already age restricted

Jesus Christ!

>predator

look at this queer

A sensible chuckle has been had.
Remember, Islam is a religion of peace.

>at least three
Make that four

I've been found out.
Want a blowie behind the smoker?

summary don’t wanna watch.

i dont know how the fuck people can reach that age, make enough money for a place to live and a vehicle, and STILL act like savages.
I'd be dead or in prison before i reach the age of 21 if I had a mindset resembling the one in this video

>youtube.com/watch?v=8-Q_sNqCLBo

TOASTY!

He is actually a road engineer, testing the grip of the tire on the asphalt.

welfare money

Nigger drags dog on a leash on the curb while riding motorcycle, laughing at it. Dog is in tremendous pain and probably got lethal wounds from the ordeal.

No worries, the band of monkeys involved has already been identified, people were pissed off on social medias.
We already had stories like this, I remember an arab mistreated a cat in Marseille 4 years ago, people tracked him down and he was arrested.

why laughing? nothing funny about that. literal subhumans.

You answered your own question.

niggers who do niggers things.

Good.

no joke but spread this to rebbit

normies will go nuts over this

Thanks my lord for all this engineer and doctor.

>welfare money

Update: the "owner" has been arrested and the dog is fine. The video was filmed in October but they didn't have the balls to publish it until now.

what else would it be other than crime and welfare related? since when have niggers been capable of acting as respectable citizens?

You mean he was tracked down and given a house because he's poor and downtrodden.

Don't give a shit, fuck Arabs. They'll be the first to die when the New Europe comes.

THE ONE THING WE AGREED ON IS ITS OUR JOB TO PROTECT THE DOGS
FUCK EVERYONE ELSE

It's his dog.
His property to do with as he sees fit. Just like his ancestors were the white man's property once.

Oh, and Trudeau is going to give him a few million dollars

Pretty much, this is what seperates us from the savages. Puppers deserve better.

they're going to go to prison no doubt about that, it already happened with a cat a few years ago

It wasnt arabs it was nigs

zipzap

animal cruelty is a guaranteed normie call-to-arms

>it already happened with a cat a few years ago

It happens every day you cockmongrel, Arab/blacks are well known for unwarranted violence against small animals.
The French people disgust me for not caring about these subhumans taking over.

Thanks for the update, Jean

Wrong, people still don't care.

>Update: the "owner" has been arrested and the dog is fine.
It's too bad that I can't into French because I would have asked you for a source, so that I may read it myself, thank you for sharing it with us, and I'm happy the dog is so strong after such abuse.
>The video was filmed in October but they didn't have the balls to publish it until now.
The lie may spread as fast as it can, but the truth will always come out on top, covered in blood if it must.
I'm happy that websites like these facilitate people to spread it, pets shouldn't be mistreated, especially not pets such as dogs.
Thanks user.

lel, I remember this thread, that motherfucker with fire crackers

The one fucking thing we should be able to expect from all "humans" is the proper god damn treatment of man's best friend.

Deportation is no longer an answer. They must be removed in full.

Will they be given the guillotine?

BASED black man!

story?

youtube.com/watch?v=mks_jaUeOng
A panic mouvement after the islamic attack.

I think you can widen the thing to : no unwarranted violence against harmless animals.

nah, you stupid frog

wut?

that was in a memorial bullshit after the attack of Bataclan

only subhumans would not have empathy for lower lifeforms

Fucking normies! Pathetic! And next day they will cry racism and Islamophobe!

C'est ce que j'ai dit. Tu es à l'ouest gars.

as a black person
after watching this video
I have never been as close to hating niggers
as I am now

Type better sentences then

Please count me in the first half.

OMG THAT MAN HAS A GUN IN FRANCE HOW'D THAT HAPPEN? IT'S LIKE IF A MILLION BLACK PEOPLE CAN ILLEGALLY WALK INTO EUROPE, NO WAY THEY'D BRING GUNS AND CRIME!!

>as a black person
what are you doing in Sup Forums, nigger?
came from Rebbit, didn't you?

I come and go where I want.

I thought I was already accostomed to and familiar with the callous, unthinking, childish cruelty and lack of respect for living things shown by niggers but this managed to surprise even me.

There is something incredible about the psychology of black people where they inflict disgusting suffering on innocent beings and laugh and brag about it.

they're far lower than dogs.

kek

Fuck. I can not argue with that. Its true.

>that last man standing

I did.

Please could someone in France enrich him with a knife into the eye socket?

>arrested
You mean given a luxury apartment and a bunch of underage girls to have fun with.

zippity zap we're taking a nap

it was fun, now it's time to go BACK

if this nigger has kids, I think they should be put down
simply end this bloodline, it will never yield anything worthwhile

Minorities are the highest rung of the oppressed ladder. Sorry boys, animal cruelty takes a backseat on this one.

Italian bros send help.

If only OP had put them in a metal trash can first, doing that actually makes it sound like gunfire.

we enslaved them 200 years ago! Can you imagine?

>being shit at his own laguage
la phrase était correcte

Arabs still enslave them but they themselves are minorities so it's ok. Minority on minority violence and oppression is acceptable. White on any minority oppression is intolerable. Diversity is our strength.

He's like, Help me out you fucking lazy niggers.

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT SOMEONE FIND THAT NIGGER AND FUCKING KILL HIM OR GET HIM ARRESTED OR SOME FUCKING THING THIS IS UNFUCKING ACCEPTABLE

Every french person that voted for the manlet banker is guilty of this dogs suffering.

Are they posing for the release of their new CD?

The way it just stops before it blows up hahahahahaha

kek I didn't know this one.

It hurts me how some people use the example of one individal for Collectively judging a whole group. Being Jewish it makes me sensitive as it remaindes us on the 1930s

The fuck was in that rocket, white phosphorus?

Holy shit. We could use this to redpill normies. False flag of shitskins abusing animals in Europe

GET THIS ON FACEBERG NOW.

Thank you for sharing. Thats quite a bit more powerful than any old nigger chaser.

>africans
We call them what they are here - niggers

Nerve gas is a hell of a thing.

They should be fucking hanged publicly.

m-m-m-m-monster kill

>africans
THEY'RE NIGGERS AND THEY NEED TO DIE

Penta kill

Hans is right.

Should track down these motherfuckers and break their kneecaps. Leave them crippled for life.