Memes aside, the USA is the best country in the world

>Before any Eurofags comment, just let me ask you this.Can you own guns in your country?

No, idiots in this country can not buy guns.

this is good....

>T. America's dumbest meximutt
Your slavic genes are a thorn in this collective genepool's side.

Yes , as in every country on the world.

Never mind guns.
Question is, can you defend yourself, and use any means necessary to protect your or someone's life and property.

Poland - yes.
UK - illegal to defend yourself, you can try to run away.

Yep

>idiot
yeah you are

How is it better or worse than Russia?

>30,000,000 niggers
>best country in the world

Say what you will about my meme country, most of it's shitiness is derived from the government.

Are you fags ever gonna fucking use them?

Better than the dumpster fire you live in, you cock smuggling leaf faggot.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD
1. FAKE flag
2. 1 post by this ID
3. this country is the best/worst

DIVIDE AND CONQUER THREAD
ignore it

You hide your flag because your country is an embarrassment and worse than mine.

>Can you own guns in your country?

>Not showing your superior Masculinity by fighting against opponents who use acid attacks and dodging trucks of peace.

Weak.

The mere presence of a gun is enough to deter any foe. As for use, it really depends on the state you live.

ownership of firearms seems like a poor way of deciding which country is the best. crime rate statistics, teen pregnancy rates, national personal debt vs gdp, average iq, average life span, number of patents filed and granted in the last 10 years are all much better (number of patents filed and granted is a reflection of academic standards and need to be subdivided per decade to reflect generational differences and participation. it also cuts any excuses about grand totals since the tally goes back to zero after 10 years and restarts)

in.

JDF
kikes will all burn in the apocalyptic nuclear fires

I mean against goverment you fag, the reason founding fathers made it the 2nd amendment is so you would keep your fucking goverment in check.

what the fuck are you on about? you can defend yourself its just within necessary force. So if someone punches you, you cant stab said person to death. Self defense is a legal defense in this country.

Except it doesn't and Jewish oligarchs continue to run amok while Americans lambast about the level of freedom in other countries then sit and do nothing.

Nevermind him, he's a retard. We have literally the same law here.

I've already answered your question you IQ deficient slav shit.

*blocks your path*

You're saying mere presence of guns scares goverment away and you're calling me IQ defficient? I asked you when are you going to use them you fucking pussy?

"As for use,it really depends on the state you live in".

No US flag would make a US patriotism thread and hide his flag. Obvious false-flagging Europoor.

That isn't true, just look up the Whiskey Rebellion. The 2nd amendment is about the people having guns so they could be a reserve military force for the government. That's why we have the Selective Service (draft) system and a National Guard and State Defense Forces on top of the national military. It's the meaning of the first half of the amendment.

Come on my POOLISH friend. You can read English right Kurwa?

Are you going to use your fucking guns you pussies or be obedient slaves? You are pathetic we in Europe are disarmed we have no choice, you have a choice and stay enslaved.

>Choice
>Enslaved
The wonders of the slavic mind.

Read about the Battle of Athens. What about the recent standoff in Oregon? There are cases where arms were presented against an overreaching government.

Yes, I can, retard. There's one gun per 3 citizens in the world here. We are actually among the highest globally.

The slave's choice; to take it in the ass or down the throat. Americans will never put up a fight even when they have the means to do so.

Police officer in my town (in the state of Kentucky) got a promotion for killing an unarmed nig in Arby’s. He became a hero that night

Sage

Yeah because those 30,000,000 niggers are evenly spread out in the country right? Dumb leaf, it’s winter you’re supposed to be dead on the ground.

What guns do they own lol

one day america will annex you in their upcoming war with china and I will laugh.

Yeah, sure.

yes, we can
also sage

197,000,000 white people though
WHITER

Even though I agree with you, I’m still waiting for power armor. Without that, our ascendancy isn’t truly complete.

America's army belongs to Jews and only annexes the immediate property surrounding Israel. American's love to boast about the strength of their military but they are being cucked out of their tax dollars. Basically it amounts to picking up the car payments on the expensive sports car your wife's boyfriend drives around in all day then taking pride in the excellent craftsmanship of the car from afar.

when you goys buy play-doh for your kids, do they id you at the cash register for the plastic knives in the play-doh kit?

>"white" people

leaf opinion ignored

Not bad.

>jihadi flag

I understand the content of my previous post is difficult for your Arab pea-brain to process.

If a person assaults you, you might have no idea how much force they will level on you. Fists can and do kill, the second you go to make bodily harm on another you have forfeited your right to life.

Meme flaggot

Not gonna lie, some Arabs are bro tier. I love how you keep your women in check.