So. Much. This

So. Much. This.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakanda_(comics)
telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wilberforce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>black celebs
>european premiere

>Extraordinary

What

Absolute cringe. If you're so proud of your African roots, why don't you fuck off back there? Oh, wait, no white people to mooch off. Hilarious.

this is embarrassing.

Wakanda was an Indian chief in Northern Illinois, Lake County. Niggers couldn’t even come up with an African name.

when they realize here no one gives a shit about their film and here black people (not niggas) know the difference between a film and real life.

You see, we all know how black behave in power. We know who Isabel dos Santos is and how she got all her money... not to mention her whole fucking family. And Idi Amin. And Robert Mugabe.

I propose WankaHand

>Blacks have to invent their own history

>pretending to have black heritage for jew$
>wear enemy color tribes
>not even from there
>laugh in afrismell

>black history is fictional

lmfao these people are beyond saving. Will they still blame us when Mars Colony is majority white & asian... with a few Panjeets ?

Pathetic haha

Africa's such a shithole continent they couldn't even hold the premiere there. CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

This is starting to be really funny.

And then everyone stood and clapped

Blacks are so fragile they need their egos fluffed by white liberals 24/7.

If they were betting on Mutt and Jeff there to save the black race, the coming butthurt will be absolutely epic.

Buzzfeed confirmed ultimate troll.
>Wakanda forever
I screamed lol

>Don't go to movie
>"What's that, a boycott you racist?"
>Go to movie
>"It's not for you, cracka."
Fuck this nog shit.

Haha
It’s like white person believing Lord of the Rings happened in their history
Inb4 hollow earth

>Don't go to movie
I call it having taste, they can call it whatever they like.

Look at those fucking gorilla fangs.

COAL TIGER

WE

a jew had to invent it for them and mass market it to non-jew, non-niggers, as well as silencing criticism of the project in mainstream outlets

WUZ

You think that was worth your 0.02 shekels? Yes, yes, that was our deal so here is your 0.002 shekels. Next time, make it better or no 0.0002 shekels for you. Here is your 0.00002 shekels.

They are european though. Most european nations operate on civic nationalism not ethnonationalism.

>heh im totally not a nigger lover i just ironically talk about them all the time

range ban on americans when?

WUZ
U
Z

Didn't black slaves build America and the UK?

How is slavery mooching?

LotR was based on European mythology and literally no one thinks it was real.

They look like two monkeys

Funny how they didn't do this for the African premier, on the famous red carpet ceremony they have on the continent.

Italians and asians built this country. Africans picked some vegtables

>Didn't black slaves build America and the UK?
no.

Blacksploitation films makin a comeblack

So, what does this thread have to do with politics?

Stormzy is fucking lame

KANGZ

PANTHERS

Veg is good for you...

>Didn't black slaves build America and the UK?
Do farm tractors and machinery build America?

>STUPID WHITEY LITERALLY EVERYTHING IN YOUR COUNTRIES ARE MADE OF COTTON
Nice larping tho faggot

>everything was made of cotton
nigger

Yes, very.

>Italians

wut?

Irish I could believe. Polish, ok sure...

Italians?

Where the fuck did you get that from?

Whats your favourite veg?

> we BUILT this country nigga
> just us nigga
> not the other 90% of exploited skilled and unskilled labor
> we wuz the efficiency of one segment of one market in one part of the country n shiiiiett

If enslaved and uneducated blacks actually “built” america(lol), why did their unenslaved, free, educated brothers do such a bad job “building” africa

He's probably 1/16th Italian.

Dago's and micks dug the canal systems in New Orleans. Not sure about the Erie canal, but its possible.

>this is what niggers unironically believe

You were pieces of farming equipment, nothing else.

Fucking niggers. A white person would lose their job and reputation if they posted something like this against blacks, leftists would be sure of it.

you forget the original natives americans where also black, and also the original everything,

basically every culture is actually black culture and i am not even joking

whites through all of history have appropriated everything from blacks

No, the UK barely even kept slaves if any. Not sure if this is bait or not but if you genuinely believe that then I feel sorry for you.

whites and others

how do you print this without having problems?

wrong, the first humans were found in the balkans. you're just a shitty offshoot of a great species

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wakanda_(comics)
>Wakanda first appeared in Fantastic Four #52 (July 1966), and was created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.
They duo also created the Black Panther character around that time.

Boston, plenty of mik action there.

Wheres this mythical Italian bit? They cant claim NY of LA.

What US city is the city of waps?

So are they all going to go back to africa now?

>"White Celebs Looked Meh"

Wasnt that indigenous brit black too?

very well crafted bait my man

Well, atleast this movie shows how good a ethnostate is, I knew the left was dumb but this is just sad.

ah yes the US and UK were built from cotton.

I don't get this do niggers just pick a random african country as their heritage? Or do they all just choose the same country because its so colorful and vibrant

What even is this?

This.

Where was my invite? I wuz kang as well!

But you can't be racist against whites, my white liberal arts professor told me so.

And they're soooooo white.
Like, a billion percent white.
Fumple Drumpfle.

literally who?

Is that Romelu Lukaku?

If I can also recall, britain also created sierra leone, which had the same function as liberia.
A home for freed slaves.

No. Not the uk.
The uk was built by white working class.

You're the same autistic nigger on this board every day. Niggers aren't allowed on the internet

The movie tells the story of a king protecting his people from foreigns by isolating himself from the rest of the world.
Literally what we want to do and is dismissed as biggotry by the left.
They shilling so hard just shows the double standards.

This is gold. It is like to have 5 years kid coverd with toilet paper and whole family is pretending it is realy mummy. You niggers can just be proud about non existing country in fucking Marvel movie. Why we still play this game like they are in same level like white. It is just...whatever. They beat is again. How will ever recover. Ohh mighty niggers. Fucking rotten tomatoes have to ban all negative critics and Sup Forums flood it with hype reviews so these gorilla manchild can feel like they achive somethink. Please America. You have FEMA camps. Start using them. If killing niggers get trendy again, europe would be cleaned in few years. Get your shit together. Your pet niggers starting to be akward.

Let me remind you of your roots, britcuck.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2018/02/07/first-britons-black-natural-history-museum-dna-study-reveals/

Yes, all races originated from the African continent. This has been shown by science developed by the white man. But, the Black and White portions separated several million years ago. WE developed culture and YOU developed pic related. And I'm not even joking.

Yeah, also: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Wilberforce

You are joking because you are a joke, just like your species. Congoid "culture" is dung and fly burger patties, perpetual savagery, cannibalism, muh dik, and voodoo. Very rich indeed!

>several million years

So this is the science of the white man...

wtf i love black people now

Be black.

>Sup Forums flood it with hype reviews

did this really happen?

Niggers think Wakanda is real.

The one on the left is all mouth and no brain case.

Original piles of shit too. Blacks wore it best.

what up tariq

It's really not.

> whites stay out of my movie
> movie tanks in box office
> first and last black marvel movie
> blacks chimp out on the streets because muh oppression

they are so advanced

Please be true. That will ruin it for the leftists.

>akward

Loool.
We prefer the term 'uppity'.