Can someone formulate an actual argument for why this is wrong?

Can someone formulate an actual argument for why this is wrong?

The picture will suffice

yeah, but thats not an argument

I don't argue. Just think that clowns are fucking creepy

so that's still not an argument as to why its wrong. I too think lots of things are creepy but that doesn't make them unacceptable.

The Code of Justinian I called for sodomites to be burned at the stake publically.

cool.

only problem is that its the 21st century.

I'll answer your question with a question: have you ever been involved with drag "culture"?

Children don't belong in the proximity of sexual deviants.

Is wearing drag not a sexual thing?

it's not

because old men in dresses have no business teaching children how to think, queer

This.

Male-over-male dominance. Simple as that, homo.

If you need an argument, you need the rope.

fags are 6 times more likely to molest children thus should not be allowed near them

there is a special place in Hell for you

If the queens molest the kids or teach them about dildos it is very wrong. They look like monsters, on purpose.

>muh it's the current year
Also why are you guys replying to this obvious bait of a thread?
Sage

People whose lifestyle is expressly lead by abnegation of reproduction should not be an influence on children; especially when their existence centers around an explicit parody of hetero-normality - which is really just the natural state of man.

>needing a reason for this be wrong
OP stop, your agenda is showing

>especially when their existence centers around an explicit parody of hetero-normality

To elaborate further, their lifestyle is essentially a crass parodying of the very dynamic that brought these children into existence. It's as absurd as a child looking up to an anti-natalist as a role model - and not in negligence of their anti-natalism, but what the emphasized aspects of this being a primary influence.

Why do you believe this is a positive move for society?

F P B P
P P
B B
P P

>Subhuman huevela goblin detected

= AIDS, Hemorrhoids and severe psychological disorders. Kids will probably suicide themselves or become Neo Nazis at some point.

>Culture
Humans focus upon and are motivated by their value systems - what they find to be useful and fulfilling to what they want. That being said, why are those men focused on those children?

not an argument

fpbp pic is worth 1000 words.

Grown men identifying through their sexuality, dressing up in female clothes fondling children and having them sit on their laps?

You dont think there is something wrong with that!?

>only problem is that its the 21st century.
What's that suppose to mean?
That sexual deviations, extreme narcissism and perverse intense focus on sexuality is supposed to be commonplace now?

Matthew 18:6,But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.