Boomer here

Don't blame us you young folks. We didn't actively make choices to bring the world where it is today.. we just made the logical choices at the time that we thought were right.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/330279-more-millennials-living-with-parents?amp
fastcompany.com/3067136/can-this-program-solve-millennials-underemployment-crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who gives a fuck what modern kids think? Lazy, self-absorbed, antisocial, useless, unskilled fucks. And most of them think "boomer" means anyone older than 30. Fuck them to death.
employment among 16- to 19-year-olds has declined over the last two decades. Less than a third of 16 to 17-year-olds worked a summer job last year. For 18- to 19-year-olds, the summer employment rate last year was approximate 44%, which is still below the 62.6% average rate in the summer of 2000.

Fewer than 32% of teenagers were employed between June and August last year. The current percentage is close to the all-time low of approximately 30% in 2010 and 2011.

In 1978, 58% of teens had summer jobs, the highest rate of teen summer employment.

There's nothing wrong with being antisocial. Most people are vapid and stupid. I'm friendly towards people I like and refuse to interact with the rest. The world is oversocialized if anything.

Fuck off you old bag. Time for you to die like hippie cuck tom petty

It’s not like illegal immigration, H1B visas, or a recession impacted millennial capability to acquire an occupation /s

fuck off, cunt
the best you can expect is dying alone, after having been tortured at the hands of a niggress "nurse" in a shitty hospice
and that just is the logical consequence of your choices

Fuck you.

.... Thinking nothing of the future for others. Thinking of nothing but yourselves.

THIS^^

Boomer fag can fuck off, you wrecked thousands of years of culture, you are all cunts

It's oversocializtion. Too many jobs demand social skills where there don't need to be any. We live in a conformist oversocialized world different to our instincts in the wild.

Sage goes in all fields bitch. Boomers made foolish and immoral choices. Selfish choices knowing what it would do to their childrens futures.

Yup!!!! Thanks for inviting in all of those immigrants and illegals motherfucker. All of those jobs your complaining about teens not having have literally gone to immigrants, illegals, and the shithead truly unskilled children of boomers who they fucked up as well.

Go suck onna Werther's, you grumpy little faggot. You have no idea what it's like. I bet your some fag living with his old mother still too. It's faggot.

I don't have a "society" instinct or fitting into or acting for giant herd of millions of people instinct like Millennials do.

But I also don't have the Boomer social instinct or Boomer oversocialization to make all these rules to not offend or obsession with erasing mental differences.

What does it mean? I'm devoid of almost any generational instincts. It's as if I'm a hunter gatherer brain.

I think it has a lot more to do with flooding the American jobs market with illegals (who can now become doctors, teachers, and even have government seats in California), H1B visas (which devastate the IT sector), and a recession which never ended.

Unemployment for millennials is ~30-50% on a state-by-state basis and this is directly related to a super saturated market.

I agree with you but what's wrong with nepotism? Giving the job to your kids through connections is the best way to shield them from the consequences of other generations actions.

>the logical choice was to expand welfare
>the logical choice was to vote yourselves massive old age Bennifit
>the logical choice was to flood the country with third world scum
>logical choice was to let media and acedemic be overrun with leftists
>logical choice was to abandon traditional culture in favor of degenercy
>logical choice was to sell our manufacturing base to the third world
>logical choice was to enchourage your children to take on massive debt loads
>logical choice was to burden the econemy under mountains of legislation
>logical choice was to destroy your families in divorce
>logical choice was to drug your children
>logical choice was to engage in Middle eastern war
>logical choice was to let the government expand to insane proportions
>logical choice was to have a survelience state
>logical choice
>logical choice
>logical

It was only logical if by logical you mean good for you at the time and fuck the people that come behind you

Fuck baby boomers you are at best complacent and at word malicious

I'm talking about what discouraged me but I don't discount those other factors because they're also huge. Where do you get the 30%-50% statistic?

I just hate the oversocialized world. I hate open offices. I hate forced conformity. I hate all of this.

>we just made the logical choices at the time that we thought were right.
>let the left side win culturally
>let them modernize our art
>let them destroy old architecture to build commie blocks
>let them have social democratic govts for 40 years
>wonders why asia is more competitive than europe today
>didn't invent anything of siginificance since 1965

I wish you didn't exist, but what is good is that your children will be the opposite of you.

I have known gas-station families who manipulate tax laws and run businesses tax-free by importing a relative and putting the business under their name after 2-4 years tax exemption wears off.

>logical choices
For someone who is selfish, unethical, immoral, greedy, faithless, unpatriotic, and psychotic, destroying a nation and enslaving your own progeny to ensure your own welfare, the choices you made were certainly 'logical'.

Oh you’re right my bad. 30-50% of millennials have to live with their parents to survive.

Unemployment for millennials is triple the national average at around 15-20%

Millennials living with parents:
thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/330279-more-millennials-living-with-parents?amp

Millennials have triple the unemployment average:
fastcompany.com/3067136/can-this-program-solve-millennials-underemployment-crisis

These factors are directly related to the decisions made by the people who destroyed the economy leading to a recession as well as illegal immigration and too much overseas competition. Not to mention our government actually pays foreigners to go to school hear whilst charging natural born Americans $30,000-$300,000 for higher learning.

What do you think of NEETs by choice who do it to escape the oversocialized world? I think it's the new hermit lifestyle.

I mean it's not like importing fuckloads of third worlders who do the low skill jobs teenagers used to do has any impact on said teenagers job prospects right?

>made logical choices at the time
>no foresight
>on par with nigger mentality
Just die already

Please don't be so judgemental.. we just did what you guys would have done in the same place.

holy hell young man.. it's not that bad. So much vitriol for us when we just did the SAME thing all of you would have done in our shoes. We are all the same humans for god's sake!

I wouldn't have done what you did nor do I want to do what my generation wants to do. I'm just existing and life just happens to me. I'm forced along with this river and I want off.

Maybe after being raised in an environment where everything seemed invincible but I cannot know that for sure

I can’t imagine voting or willingly lettin politicians and greedy businesses destroy the nation over bottom lines and votes but it’s exactly what you fuckers did.

You eschewed all responsibility to your nation for immodesty gain, fuck you guys

The good thing about expanding welfare is it allowed more people to go NEET and drop out of society and is a safety net for people who need it. Most of the rest are bad.

It is that bad, it’s not just you, these decisions go back to the 1930’s

Older generations squandered our future, don’t worry there are enough of us left that care, we will save what we can.

You don’t know how bad it is, you live in. Asystem where the richest segment of society through social security and Medicare and pensions literalky siphon money out of the poorest part of society, the Young.

You are money vampires

>mix the white youth with 50% of non-whites who can scream "racist!" at the whites in order to get their way
>make sure that people who get labelled "racist!" aren't ever allowed to fight back
>pretend not to know why the white youth is broken and weak
There's a special place in Hell for your type, traitor.

I came here to just offer hope for you guys.. I don't seek redemption because we did nothing morally wrong. We just acted as you young folks would have in the same situation. This blame is not fair.

>Stealing from your children and letting in millions of immigrants
>Logical

We begin to fight the powers that would see us annihilated - and have always felt uncouth influence - even if some of us never quite pinpointed what it was or were distracted by menial things

Social Security and Medicare are good because they take care of many NEETs.

>boomer here

Kys

I wouldn't have but I don't have the social instinct.

The only hope here is what we carve for ourselves you boomer fucks have been a cause of this shit across most of the west FUCK YOU

Are you fucking retar-
Oh right you're a boomer that goes without saying

NEETS are not good I don’t care if you parasites starve to death

The blame is 100% fair weather you realized what you were doing or not.

You had decades to right the ship and you didn’t, you blame the young for being immature but as far as I can find the most mature people are 20 something conservative milllennials the few millions of us their are and the extremely old, your parents

If my generation destroys social security and medicare and screws us over in old age just to get revenge I will be forever angry at them. I want change but I want change that makes things better for me in the end not worse.

>imports niggers, chinks, and spics to do work for them and water down statistics.

>”SEE DA YOUTH ARE LAZY!!!”

OP here. I come to you young kids with a voice from the future. I suffered too when I was your age.. went through the hell of being poor and the hell of emotional adolescent angst which lasts til about 35. It WILL get better.. I promise you.. in the fullness of time you will have more money, and your emotional struggles will fade. Blame nature... it is the plight of all young people.

I'm not a Boomer. I'm a Millennial who doesn't have the group instinct or social instinct.

It’s going away no matter what you want it can’t be sustained through the boomers old age there is no money for it

>logical
That's where you're wrong, again.

Trying to save money to fund my retirement.
>Fuck you gibs me dat to fund MY retirement.
Trying to put aside money to pay my own healthcare costs
>Fuck you gibs me dat to pay for MY healthcare

Boomers are pale-skinned niggers and are actually 100x worse than real niggers

Fuck you for selling out the west

NEETs are smart because they're escaping the problems of the era instead of having to suffer.

Also maturity is overrated. If maturity doesn't win it's pretty much useless. I'm logical to a ruthless degree. The problem in older people is lack of logic. Not lack of maturity. If the "mature" person gets trampled on in society, it means the maturity is useless.

Then we will need to forcibly implement universal income when we're old.

I'm Millennial and think that since we were screwed over we shouldn't be all moralistic and go oh no entitlement.

If entitled people get what they want, entitlement is a trait that can spare you from the stupid and illogical decisions other people decided to make before your time.

maturity brings a release from all the problems you young folk have. Trust me.. it gets better from here.. way better. Make it to 35..

Usually the "mature" person who doesn't stoop to the other person's level gets trampled.

>Boomer here

No one over the age of 25 uses the phrase 'Boomer'.

Worst LARP ever.

Not sure if bait or not.

My emotional struggle exists regardless of money. It has to do with the oversocialized world where everything is an imaginary construct of people's minds. They won't even let you simply have a tiny home in the woods and never see civilization again. They want to force you to interact with the society.

not a "larp" or whatever that means.. did you mean "carp"? I am not sure what you mean.. but then I am older guy and not up on all the young kid lingo. I am a boomer .. old guy who is just trying to help the young folks get to where my generation did.

This. Oversocialization has made an incredibly bleak and vapid reality we live in.

Well. true.. it's hard to get completely off the grid. Most jobs require some interaction and personality and not being totally shy. You will be ok.. do the part first in your life where you work with others.. then get off the grid in your tiny home.

Bullshit. Vargas does this without any problems.

This oversocialization you talk about just sounds like it's coming from someone extremely shy. Don' t be shy.. get out there and meet people!

Baby boomer has been in use since the late 1950’s dumbass

In most college classes you’re pretty much required to have social media profiles and be active on them. Not even making this shit up.

>We didn't actively make choices to bring the world where it is today.

What are free elections?

What is holding representatives accountable?

What is telling interest groups to go to hell?

What is studying history and understanding how over-leveraging society will economically cripple the generations to come?

What is controlling your genitals and keeping your marriage in tact?

What is sacrificing for your kids rather than taking "advantage" of no-fault divorce laws?

Why did you murder 50 million future tax payers for convenience?

Fuck you faggot, Baby Boomers had choices galore. So did the "Greatest Generation" before that who fucked things up as well.

Absolute hogwash.

Older people have had the benefit of a proper education and can formulate complex sentences using correct grammar and punctuation.

It has. 'Boomer', the contracted version, is only ever used by Millenials and younger.

No you are still wrong the poster boys for generational theories Strauss and Howe have been using “boomer” since their earliest books in the early 90’s

OP is actually copypasta if you don't lurk regularly here, you don't know.

“24. Psychologists use the term “socialization” to desi- gnate the process by which children are trained to think and act as society demands. A person is said to be well socialized if he believes in and obeys the moral code of his society and fits in well as a functioning part of that society. It may seem senseless to say that many leftists are over-socialized, since the leftist is perceived as a rebel. Ne- vertheless, the position can be defended. Many leftists are not such rebels as they seem.
25. The moral code of our society is so demanding that no one can think, feel and act in a completely moral way. For example, we are not supposed to hate anyone, yet almost everyone hates somebody at some time or other, whether he admits it to himself or not. Some people are so highly socialized that the attempt to think, feel and act morally imposes a severe burden on them. In order
to avoid feelings of guilt, they continually have to deceive themselves about their own motives and find moral ex- planations for feelings and actions that in reality have a nonmoral origin. We use the term “oversocialized” to des- cribe such people. [2]”
-Industrial Society and It’s Future

So the Baby Boomers are well-polished traitors, user. So what?

They still get the Lake of Fire for their treachery.

Good! Repetition gets the point across. You disagree somehow?

oh wow.. see I am not on any social media.. not even linkedin. But this is because I am 58 and it does not mean shit to oldies. Wow.. I guess I am glad I missed the social media generation. All we had is 11 channels on TV and otherwise playing outside.. maybe a bit of atari 2600 sometimes

>destroy world economy
>kids today are lazy and want to live off their parents

repetition? there is literally no boomer in this thread. it's all bait. you are literally a bunch of guys talking to themselves.

I originally planned to defend the boomer, but this post has BTFO of any retort, save for...

>b-but it's not that bad young man

Regardless, I'm only interested in defending boomers to cover the guilt I have for destroying what remains of my boomer dad after pointing out how his (((logical))) choices were in reality just bad fucking choices.

>d-don't think you're invincible, young man

I'm not and I don't, I'm not a delusional boomer thinking DURR ITS ALL GONNA BE FINE as you have you while the world burns

>I'm not a bad guy young man
Not intentionally, but your legacy is fucking ruin.

and the fact of the matter is NEETs I've known have been the most brilliant people.

I don't have a copy to hand, so I can't say either way.

I'm totally sure it's not a ShariaBlue shill tactic to attempt to ferment division between young and old white people. Totally.

Having a job makes you a pawn to fund israel's wars in the middle east. Nothing more. Being self employed isn't much better.

>What is holding representatives accountable?
I was on a right leaning conspiracy/goldbug forum in the 00's. Boomers rang the MPs' (or whatever you call them) phones off the hook when "bring 'em on" Bush was trying to give the beaners a second invasion licence. They were sine qua non to Trump getting elected as well.

I don't see the big world burning coming. Whatever is burning is because people decided to be illogical and stupid. Other people chose stupidity.

If anything Boomers were too worried about what they considered threats and passed too much legislation. I'm not worried about global warming, mass shootings, or even terrorism. None of these things are going to happen to me so I don't panic about them.

Varg doesn’t live in post-homestead America. You are no longer allowed to build a house without a zoning permit. Here’s the catch, any structure which can be lived in is defined as a house. Here’s the bigger catch, they only give out zoning permits to people who live in close proximity to others, aka a township.
We are forced to live with others or else we get arrested and fined 200k.
I’d kill for them to reinstate the homestead act to be quite honest with you, my family.

Refusing to engage with social media is one of your kind's few redeeming qualities.

>repetition?
Yes, repetition. And my enemies have pep-rallies to keep up their morale, and they've been winning haven't they? Why shouldn't my side do the same to give the people of Sup Forums a fighting chance, user.?

No, don't worry Deutsch-user., I was talking about this board, not Pol-and.

You have and continue to hold future generations hostage to expediate your own greed, and you won't get out of the way because you know we will fucking come for you when you do.

Is the sexual revolution included in this "we did nothing morally wrong" response? Did it not lead us here?

>blame us you young folks. We didn't actively make choices, the world is where it is today.
ftfy
Death to the boomers.

>tfw no boomer wife feet.

See
Do you deny that these things are taking place? If so, I completely understand.

To you, yes, EVERYTHINGS FINE. Your lease on life is just about up, so why should you care?

Suicide-tier boomer consciousness.

This logic is correct and Sup Forums should not complain. On the flip side though Boomers should not complain when we throw their shitskin pets into gas chambers and tell them to blow their Jewish interracial paradise dreams out of their asses.

Boomers shouldn't complain when we throw *them* into gas chambers.

These things are taking place but I'm isolating myself from most of it. I see most people as idiots deserving of their own Darwin awards.

Since many solutions people want would be worse than the problems and both generations are authoritarian I decide to side with no one.

>t.handedovertheworldtoniggers

No his logic is not correct. If you listen to society instead of your own inner sense of logic you are still to blame. He decided to listen to society's logic instead of being a critical thinker.

I'm also against gas chambers for anyone and will protect my family members no matter what generation.

OP here
well ok these boomer threads are always good for a lot of replies and you's.. my work here is done. I am not a true boomer.. but 47. SO.. I am not a youngin like you guys but not a true boomer. I come from a place of being close to retirement and having played the game my whole life. Just play the same game you young dudes.. be nice to those who are nice to you.. focus on what is important and blow off the rest.. save money.. don't fuck with roasties.. and you too will be like me. PEACE

How am I suppose t o get a job when walmart only wants Jose and his fat white wife?

>Handed world over to niggers, spics, jews, and chinks
>STILL think they are right
Boomers are fucking scum that should die.

>It will get better promises

This is the root of the fucking problem. "Better" isn't just a by-product of aging. It isn't fucking guaranteed. Thank fuck my generation is waking up from this boomer fairy tale.

Boomers are like niggers in the sense that familiarity breeds contempt.

Day of the Missing SS-5 is coming.

>all those uppity millenials

We hold the power, we have the money and you can all rot in hell. Dream about going to Mars if you want bwahaha

"Logical", that's because you couldn't see past your own nose and shouted fuck you dad when your parents tried to tell you how.

I say have fun with money while you are young just in case the world crumbles. Then you're left with memories.

ITT: People (some perhaps well-meaning/non-glowing) telling people to hate their parents. Just like (((they))) told... THE BOOMERS.