We're Romans white?

This is a legit question considering their african admixture.

ethnicgenome.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/sicilians-have-10-sub-saharan-african-dna/

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

romans were whiter than white until blacks invaded due to jewish influence, killing most of the males and fucking all of the italian women so much that it changed the entire bloodline forever.

Be honest, you just want to bait people into spamming Amerimutt images, don't you?

No it's an legit question. They don't really look white, and the one drop rule dictates blackness.

The Latins and therefore all central or northern Italics were descended from Norther/Central European migration waves several thousand years before the rise of Rome or the Etruscan, Etrurian or Samnite civilizations of the period in central and northern Italy. They were white-European. Just look at the features of early Empire-period Princeps/Emperors:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/emperors.htm

All light-medium complexion, light eyed and light haired.

Genetic evidence suggests that they were darker in the past.

Yeah, the much darker Mycenaean civilization (which in it's army structure was nearly indistinguishable from their near-eastern counterparts: chariot-riding aristocrats being the core part of the army and everyone else was a peasant that threw rocks, more or less) were overrun by northern elements fighting in a more decentralized heavy infantry fashion (proto-hoplites) eventually leading to the collapse of the Mycenaean civilization, the creation of a decentralized Polis(city) system and the rise of Greece to the pinnacle of scientific, philosophical and eventually under Macdedonian rule: the largest empire in history up to that point, spreading Hellenistic civilization everywhere and laying the groundwork for western civilization after much was adapted by the Romans (who took Etruscan culture which was taken from Greek culture).

Realistically, some late bronze age civilization that was responsible for basically nothing doesn't really interest me. The fairer skinned, lighter eyed and lighter haired people that followed (Alexander the Great and a great many Macedonian nobles has blue yes and blonde hair, and yes before you call me out I am aware that Alexander was the son of Olympias who wasn't specifically "Greek", but the other Macdeonian nobles of the time realistically were).

Just because someone inhabited the lands that would later become greater civilizations doesn't mean that they had anything specifically to do with it, genetically or otherwise. Invasions, rapes and conquests happened frequently.

>italians are not whiteeeeee
just kill yourself pathetic amerinigger.
The article you use as proof is bullshit for 2 reasons:
1) sub-saharan niggers never invaded sicly/italy, only sicily was invaded and occupied by arabs for a small period of time AND after that the fucking normans came and bleached sicilians
2) Sicilians =/= italians
oh and the niggers on your pic aren't italians, they have got arab facial structure.
cry more

>we wuz greeks and shieeeet

What you have linked is a later copy (and thus under scrutiny) of an earlier Painting (or possibly mosaic) of Alexander. All written accounts of the period say he was short and stocky, had rosy-blonde hair, fair and in some places ruddy complexion and at least 1 blue eye.

Do I look white? I'm sicilian.

Yes.

You don't look like a Sicilian?

Yes, you look mostly white(White-European). Maybe an Arab/Moorish ancestor 800 years ago or something, but otherwise you look white.

Nobody is saying ancient greeks weren't fair/couldn't have light hair or light eyes, i'm just saying they didn't surely look like nordics/scandinavians. Plus short and stocky surely means he wasn't of nordic dna (afaik nordcucks are slightly taller than meds)
i also want sources please

>and at least 1 blue eye.
Holy bargaining Hans!

I'm half Italian, biological father was born in Palermo, Sicily and his parents then came to America.
>here is a picture of me with more of a tan though

Biological father's family had been on the island and around Southern Italy for some 500 years

man you guys are so fucking stupid why can't you just kill yourselves

>are italians white

Yes. mostly.

>says the swiss miss
Go make some more hot chocolate

>Roman Citizens
Do you not know how the Roman empire worked?

Those coloured guys could very well have been Citizens as a result of service in the army, but they were not ethnic Roman

>t. Sicilian rape baby

I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if you do have some slight Levant ancestry, especially seeing as you’re only half Italian and the med features (though I don’t know what your other half is) seemed to come out pretty strong, but you look white.

A wise man once said, “Africa starts in Rome”

>i'm just saying they didn't surely look like nordics/scandinavians

Not once did I say that they did.

>i also want sources please

Eyes of different colours: At least Arrian (considered the foremost source on Alexander his campaigns), others also said the same. This information collected by him was from primary sources.

Light Complexion: Plutarch.

Blonde Hair: I cannot remember the source as I've lost it, so for the time being disregard what I said on that issue until I can find it, hopefully I will before the thread dies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum

Other half is mostly Swedish, English, German

My Sicilian brother
Peace

But I'm going to have even whiter children.
>pic related my fiance

>Those coloured guys could very well have been Citizens as a result of service in the army, but they were not ethnic Roman

and there's an legit answer you have ignored, you pos

So yeah then I think the Italian influence is pretty strong, but you definitely look white.

>modern day post-Moor Sicilians
>"Roman"

I don't have an Le 56% pics for you

>my sister was fucked by a swarthy napolitano bull the posts
Stay obbsesed

semi Anatolian look here.

You realize actual Italians dislike your kind, right?

Polenta women cannot resist the BTC (big terrone cock)

Explain.
Definitely a resemblance

Okay the source was was 3rd century AD, so it may be reasonably disregarded:

"They affirm likewise that Alexander Son of Philip was of a neglectful handsomness: For his Hair curled naturally, and was yellow; yet they say there was something stern in his countenance." -Aelian.

Nice, this thread again. Let me get my popcorn ready for today's slew of nords acting autistic because their pale women want to cum on italian cock and we wuzzing.

>moors take over the eastern part of sicily for barely a century
>all italians are now non white

Leaf education.

Romans and Greeks described themselves as olive-skinned and dark-eyed for the most part
Were there some blonde romans and greeks? certainly yes, but they were a minority like in mdoern day italian and greek populations

Was the western part actually
The eastern part was completely inhabited by Greeks at the time
The Nordic Normans liberated the island and ruled for 300 centuries as well

>we're Romans white?
>we're
You probably are not.

NIGGERS
AREN'T
BORN
THEY'RE
SHAT

That's how the virus spreads!

Years, not centuries sorry

Yeah okay, you really are not white.

the author of that blog post from 2009 is misreading the study he cites. African markers were detected in 11% of the study's participants but that doesn't mean that Sicilians are anywhere near 11% total admixture. Also, he puts forth this bogus idea that Sicilian African admixture comes from African slaves of the Roman period, when it most likely came from the "Moorish" occupation of the medieval era.

Why don't ameriniggers get that italians always looked like this?

The one one the left only.

Not much, portugal and spain on the other hand

Wrong. The painting was made 400 years before the arabs came.

Stay inferior, snownigger.

idk something about the eyes and brown area I think. Should have probably said pseudo look.

Nice cuck fetish, tyrone.

*brow

slaves are all amerigoblins and the nobles are all pure bloods, it is the same in every culture and country. go plow a field peasant

than it’s a servant

Stop trying to find excuses. Snowniggers are backed into a corner and forced to admit non white italians civilized them.

>sicilians
Sicily is like South Tyrol it's not a real part of Italy

Kek, at times I forget that every other white nation on Earth has a lower IQ than us. You are forgiven.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

NIGGERS
AREN'T
BORN
THEY'RE
SHAT

That's how the virus spreads!

>we're
american education

>fermi, da vinci, michaelangelo, caesar, garibaldi, vivaldi, list goes on and on
>not white

Still got a good looking fiance.

The original inhabitants surrounding the med (Called Proto Mediterranean) came from the Sahara when in North Africa when it was wet and green. When the Sahara dried out 12000 years ago and before the med expanded they migrated around the edges of the Mediterranean and to become the Libyans, Egyptians, Levant and med islanders and some went south to mix with the central African blacks and bring farming and animal husbandry.

The closest related population now are the isolated island in the med

NOT WHITE.

The Caucasian genetic grouping does not necessarily mean pale white skin

Pale white skin is weak and effeminate. You aren't counted among white people here unless you have a fetish for seeing niggers and arabs destroy your country and its history.

australian living in rome rn

fair skin is probably more common than olive skin tones here honestly. Ive yet to see a truly "dark" italian (thats more a sicily thing) and even blondes and redheads with light colored eyes are not uncommon.

most of the dark skinned people i see here are the fucking bangladeshis, who are everywhere. But they work and own businesses, unlike the africans who are all street beggars.

>we're
nigger detected

Romans, and Italians today, are white. Sicilians too, look at Gabriel Garko, one parent from Sicily yet he's whiter than your fantasies.

whiter than americans