Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hXbHotXHHeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the #1 American pop star.

I read the raws.

2.0>1.0>Sera>>Clone girl>Assistant-chan

Koyuki is losing so badly I'm not even gonna bother to list her

Where do you rank MC?

I finished kimi machi today, but I just don't have it in me to get on yet another wild ride with misunderstandings and trucks and girls with that one particular hairstyle. Is there anything in Fuuka that I couldn't already get from either that or Suzuka?

I've never understood that myself Ms. Shelly

I gotta agree with Shelly, I don't see what the others see in Yuu.

So far he has been surprisingly more tolerable than Yamato and Haruto were

I mean he's still Blandy McGee, but he actually managed to pull some character development out along the way

To this day, I don't understand why Yamato wanted Suzuka back so badly. A girl like that's emotionally abusive enough for me to avoid like the plague.

Still mad I read this shit. Still mad the anime truck cucked me.

Fuck your truck gently.

Is it because 3.0 looks identical to 1.0 because I don't see 3.0 there. Then again, I don't see that girl with the piercing on her tongue either.

I though Seo wanted to create a masterpiece. The truck was the best thing to happen to this story.

Go back & hold hands with the truck.

Was the unexpected answer Seo telling him you can actually kill off main characters in your manga.

Mashima had been killing off more in Rave Master. Had Fairy Tail been Rave, Markov would have probably been dead the first time. Haru did return at the end though.

Despite being a pretty straightforward shounen, Rave has its differences from FT.

Still don't get Seo & trucks.

I thought this was glorious

>When no one expected anything in the manga Seo gave us Truck-kun

>When everyone went into the anime expecting it, Seo double-rused us by changing it so Truck never hit

The lesson is plain to see: Mere mortals can't simply anticipate the next leg of the Wild Rideā„¢ based merely on what they have experienced before

The absolute madman giveth, and the absolute madman taketh away, all we can do is scream SEEEEEOOOOOOOOOO

Does this mean that if there's ever a spinoff, there'd be even more SEOOOO?

You know what's the funniest thing about this page? It's the way she looks at the truck, she's blushing from the happiness of recovering the cellphone accesory that her bf gave her, the way she has so much innocence and happiness in her eyes on her final moments, it's really really messed up and I love it.

Still waiting for the isekai spin-off.

Reminder

I still like Fuuka 2.0 best, but think her looks have gone downhill over time

not slutty enough to be plausible, 0/10

they're too minor, I mean, they didn't even bother including truck-kun!

I'm suddenly curious what the rest of the Seo-verse is doing. Especially the side characters.

Reminder that we will never get Fuuka/Suzuka Oyakodon. We will never enjoy double tomboy oyakodon.

I think one of the guidebooks touched on what's going on with them, but I can't read moonrunes. IIRC Seo posted excerpts on his twitter that i ran through google translate

This looks like official art, was this actually published?

Seo does lewds of his own characters.

Maybe Mashima should follow.

yeah, it's a fantasy chapter, like the ones they did for Kimi no iru Machi

Man, after all those years he still can only draw the same two faces. He's basically the Tim Buckley of manga, but with trucks instead of misscarriages.

I think the characters themselves are growing in awareness.

there's a lot more wrong with Buckley, particular at his worst, than same face.
Didn't he only do one aborton though?

Did the tomboy win?

Well, he'd probably need to intoduce a second Lilah that looks exactly the same before he can get anywhere near Seo's level.

Fuuka2.0's a bit of a tomboy, but not a major one, so I guess so

i stopped reading this shit once clone girl showed up

give me a reason to start reading it again.

There's tomboys and misunderstandings and some boobies with actual nipples on them.

Give us a reason why we should give you a reason.
I mean, why should any of us care whether you read it or not?

kiss me faggot

ACTUAL nipples? I'm sold.

Have you seen the entire thread? There were nipples everywhere.

I know this is Sup Forums and most people here have autism, but that was obviously a joke.

Out of curiosity, who got these pictures anyway? Does anyone actually have that book?

They're from diffierent things.
I posted the 'sensei gets the dick' bonus chapter snippet, which I found on baidu by googling Fuuka in kanji.
I saw a few pages of that Princess memories or whatever it's called, there too, but that was a while back

Found a video
youtube.com/watch?v=hXbHotXHHeE

thanks!

Anyone have that Seo bingo board?

ah, that's a different artbook - Princess Memories. The more recent one is called Fair Wind

That's

Reminder that Fuuka was also best girl in Kimi no Iru Machi.

You will never receive headpats from loli Fuuka.

Did Yuu have a threesome with both Fuukas?

sadly, no

Was there oyakodon as said?

>two tomboy main girls
>both thirsty for protagonist
>both are shown to get along together well
>fantasy sex scene where anything can happen
>no threesome
It's as though Seo thinks pic related didn't cause me enough anger & wanted to create more.

This is official art.

>no double Fuuka threesome
>this instead
Of all the times to create two non-shit main girls in the same manga with the same name, this shit had to happen.

>Both Fuukas holding hands

Since when was the last time sensei appeared?

she was in the arc about the hedgehog's being formed, which ended just recently. She's in the newest raw too

>holding hands but no threesome

Right here.

Why do you want a threesome with 1.0 & 2.0 so badly?

By some miracle, Seo Kouji managed to make two best girl main girls in a row. Both got along well too & love the same guy. For once, a tomboy was going to win, died, & then a tomboy was going to win. Then this happened where anything could happen & MC was fucking everyone. No threesome. No threesome happened.

I was so disappointed, the anatomy is fucked up since Yu to look like a girl.

The actual story was even worst where he suddenly gets this fantasy of his best friend wanting to rape him, what the fuck?

>fantasized about his best friend going to rape him before double Fuuka threesome

Reminder that Truck can be defeated.

So is Truck-kun deadlier or the Japanese Cold?

1.0 is far cuter, though. Plus, she has better panties.

Also, I kind of miss Koyuki already. Wish she shows up again soon.

captcha: Select all images with a
bus

How many more chapters until 2.0 gets the dick? She's so fucking thirsty.

Isn't the only loser male friend Takashi from Kimi Machi?

Also the worse thing that happened to Suzuka
What was the point of all that drama, and abandoned dreams

I was always disappointed that Seo introduced a girl as Nanami's lesbian pal who had a crush on her, but never actually gave them any scenes together.
He could've at least gotten some mileage out of her taking advantage of Nanami's naivete to get touchy-feely with her

she still has her husband and their 2nd kid

I still don't get why the anime wasn't that popular considering the manga is. I mean, it sold better than stuff like Seiren and Masamune-kun but it didn't seem to be discussed as much as either of those shows.

is the manga really that popular? I'm not really that sure if it transitiooned into an anime that well either

The manga sells decently, from what I recall. Something like 50,000 per volume.

Takashi gets to fuck Sara 0.0, so that's hardly losing.

giving a loser-ish character an unwarranted degree of success doesn't stop them from being a loser character