webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so true!

For whom?

Fuck off.

kill yourself and your entry level trash show

That's like saying that water is wet.

Get some taste, faggot.

Imagine being such a shitty author your main heroine is despised by almost everyone
Imagine being such a shitty author the character you created as your shitty heroine's best friend and foil ended being not just the best girl in the series and one of the best japanese media female characters ever created entirely by accident
Imagine being such a shitty author said best girl ended taking the romantic lead
Imagine being such a shitty author you had to commit character assassination on the best girl so your shitty main heroine has a chance

Imagine being this guy.

>NBR
>Not trash

Sagiri is shit

For empty headed shit-eating retarded shitposters who can't do better but to rip off Toradora memes, and even then the ones where weren't particularly inventive in the first place.

Worst girl

Neko is not the best but not the worst, either. Pic related is objectively the worst girl

Mein sides

He's just being tsundere

No it really fucking isn't.

Is Kirino best used for ANAL?

>implying

Manami route is the true incest route, since she was more of a sister to him than Kirino ever was

Manami is trash, fuck off.

>LN trash
>Greatest

Trying too hard to fit in, summerfag.

But why are they so perfect together?

This is too adorable.

That's not Keit-ai.

KEIT-AI FINDS A WAY

毛糸愛は方法を見つけます

KEIT-AI TROUVE UN MOYEN

KEIT-AI FINDET EINEN WEG

KEIT-AI TROVA UN MODO

KEIT-AI ENCUENTRA UNA MANERA

毛糸愛找到了戏路

게읻애 항상 길을 찾습니다

KEIT-AI BIR YOLUNU BULUR

KEIT-AI ZNAJDZIE SPOSÓB

KEIT-AI TROVAS MANIERON

קייט-איי מוצא דרך

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

Keit-Ai has been made into:

>a wiki
>a fanfic
>a fictionpress story
>a manga
>a meme
>a series recognized by TV Tropes
>an anime preview
>an anime episode
>an anime series
>an honest-to-goodness anime movie
>Oscar considered
>a critically acclaimed box office success in Japan
>a worldwide hit
>the no. 1 highest grossing anime film of all time
>a certified fresh movie on Rotten Tomatoes

Meme magic is amazing.

Kirino a shit

Is s2 worth watching? s1 was mostly shit since Kirino had so much screentime.

Keit-ai is already a manga. Stop posting it.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

>Keit-ai is a Toradora rip-off.

Of fucking course.

Best girl truly won.

>anime is literally called My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute
>faggots bitch and whine when the incest ending is canon

Fuck you guys, Oreimo was good

Fuck no.

>Greatest love story ever told.
Autistic Retard
So shit
You have a disgusting shit taste incestfag-chan
Taiga is Trash
Faggots Kirino is clearly WORST GIRL
Another worst girl won
No, it was a waste of time

A boy falls in love with his sister.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with his sister's phone number. Never minding the fact that it's different from the number listed on his phone, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to his sister, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same sibling he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is his sister's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with her brother, the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of INCEST.

I tried watching this, but dropped it in the first season around when she gets an anime greenlit. Should I pick it up again?

The girls are all so unlikable. The little sister kicks her brother in the balls whenever. Kuroneko is smug and superior. The childhood friend has her cute moments but is too clingy. The imouto's best friend is a stuck up bitch. The only good girl is the alpha otaku girl.

After Maison Ikkoku, Kimagure Orange Road, Toradora, and Kotura-san

What a weak bait.

I'd watch.

Because they're siblings.

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

>swedecuck has shit taste while his wife/daugher is being BLACKED

She truly is. No other Imouto come close to her.

Not all Swedes are cucks, you know

Is there a better incest anime than Oreimo?

>a man and a woman meet each-other
>they fall in love and have kids
>a son and a daughter
>biology dictates that the son is more like the father than any other man on the planet
>the daughter is more like the mother than anyone else
>so you have what are essentially clones of the two people who originally fell in love

So can anyone explain to me why sibling romance isn't the most logical form of love

It isn't logical, you inbred fuck

He's right, faggot.

What is this meme?

You're right, we should all just fuck our siblings!

Why do you fucks keep bringing up 3D?

This series will bring you nothing but heartache. It's good that you don't like anyone.

Same reason people try to convince 3d people to fuck their siblings.

>Giving a 13 year old girl the butt of a 35 year old woman

Everytime

With exponential increases in genetic technology just around the corner, it is only a matter of time before the numerous advantages of incest come to light

Sauce?

>>>/yandex/

Fuck off.

>not posting the original

>oreimo and not-oreimo
>not both trash

>Thinking anything short of a global apocalypse is going to prevent me from having passionate unprotected sex with my underaged imouto

Good but too obvious. The other one with the 3dpd implies that it's actually some kind of 'official' or 'scientific' source, while also implicitly promoting hebephilia (not that most guys need encouragement on that front, which makes it all the funnier because it's so taboo)

>not making sweet and passionate love to your beloved imouto in a barren post-apocalyptic wasteland as the last two humans on earth

Fuck off if you want to talk about 3D.

More like least comprehensible love story ever told.
Kirino a shit, literally every other girl in the series is better than her.

>the numerous advantages of incest
filthy subhuman
>>>/medievalage/

Fuck off normalfag.

We should have a meta thread to determine if the sociopolitical promotion of 3dpd first degree incest classifies as a subject that is related to "anime and manga"

It isn't. This is a fucking fetish. If you want to talk about society do it somewhere else. By the way, it's very telling that you need society to approve of your fetish for you to be able to discuss it.
Fuck off newfag.

>You need society to accept your fetish
Honestly the goal is that, by tricking society into making incest into another anti-traditional, multicultural marxist victim identity class, I'll be able to fuck my imouto if I'm ever born again on this world into a situation where that is a possibility

>Truth and true love will prevail!
>Stop interfamilialphobia

What does this have to do with Sup Forums though? All this real world shit doesn't belong here.

Sup Forums is an extremely insular board, and this is why it has avoided becoming as trampled underfoot by the newfriend flood in the same way that all the larger boards have. Relative to its population size, Sup Forums is unique in this regard.

As something almost universally regarded as disgusting and reprehensible, Sup Forums's exposure to glamorized incest in Japanese media greatly distinguishes us from much of typically mainstream thought and culture. By promoting incest as a tradition, we are therefore able to further insulate ourselves as a board culture. tradition.

Fuck off.

I know. I've on Sup Forums for a long time. But if you don't want these threads to be invaded by /r9k/ shitters then stop talking about society and 3DPD. Seriously, if you can't enjoy your fetish without defining yourself as a victim to society for not being accepted then you are a normalfag.

end your life, /trash/heap

/r9k/ is the problem, yes. Okay, you've got me. I'm wrong.

Everything will be assimilated into consumer culture. It happened to the hippies, it'll happen to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is only a few small steps away from being mainstream, it sometimes seems. Sup Forums is not an autonomous culture, and hasn't been for a long time. It's not 2005 anymore. Incest is not something that will simply and easily distinguish us. And unfortunately, neither is anime. /jp/ has done the right thing.

I don't understand what this has to do with anything? We've had lots of good anime/manga incest threads without ever needing all this meta stuff. Just stay on topic.

You should stop replying to him, he's just gonna shit this up more. Post the Kousakas being cute instead.

>I don't understand what this has to do with anything?
The normans are coming to Sup Forums, mate. They're already here. They'll adopt our memes and ruin them. It's only a few years until we're going to start seeing Oreimo on fagbook. >LEL so edgy XDXD

Mark my words. The (((capitalist))) borg cultural machine will win

I don't know where you came from but you need to get back there, crossboarder.

>I don't know where you came from
That's because I've been on this website for 10 years longer than you have. Nobody stays on only one board forever, lol. That's a silly meme that started only after the cancer. Moot was right about that, dead right: It's not about board vs board. It's about Sup Forums vs society

I just read that. That was very cute.