Where do all the slide threads come fr-

>Where do all the slide threads come fr-

Literally r*dditors trying to recruit from /tg/

(((goldberg)))

They still do not get it. This is great, how blind can a person be. Just like their criminal politicians, they still do not get it. It cannot go any better!

>They're losing their tempers
More like we're being poked to the point of provocation. I don't think the hippies will be very pleased with themselves when they spark a aryan uprising

>we're w-winning guys!
pathetic

woah Sup Forums btfo, how will we ever recover goys?

Fake and gay get a life cuck no one is scared of a bunch of neckbeards roleplaying as jewish girls in a facebook chat. Have you ever seen the people who go on reddit???? Their all ugly asf

>Sup Forums forum
>forum
some of them aren't even worth half a cent

let them raid. 20% of them are weak-minded enough that they'll stick around. the entire reason for them wanting to be associated with Sup Forums and the changs is that they secretly harbor desires to be molested by people they see as potential assailants so that they can relive the "traumas" of their childhoods.

>nazis really Iove their guns don't they
These people's votes count as much as yours...

Didn't even read the faceberg names good catch

>tits in avi
>”I’ll get my mtg group...”
Does not compute

>MTG board
>tumblr group

These people are so far gone it's pretty hilarious

This pretty much

The more they come here the better, it just red pills more people

>secretly harbor desires to be molested

I could molested them MTG jews. If they could muster up the strength to take a fucking bath/shower.

mtg has fallen hard, *a single tear runs through his cheek as he remembered the good times*

moses lester goldsteinberg

I think you all know what happened the last time Sup Forums was raided. Does this mean what I think this means?

if you think it means that you're a faggot, then yes, it means what you think it means. faggot.

You homos let them here because of /ptg/ and now they won't fuck off. 99% of all threads on Sup Forums are just shitposts and bait

I'd assume you weren't here for the oldest meme war?

/tg/ is the cuckiest board on this entire site because gurl gaymers are worshiped like gods in tabletop circles. If a DnD girl told a guy to literally slit his own throat in a LARP the guy would do it every time.

I wonder if (((Goldbergs))) tits are really that big.

>yes, i think it means i'm a faggot
i see.

>I've been singlehandedly RAIDING Sup Forums guys FOR THE WIN :)

wow epic

Damn, you're right user, guide me so that I won't again follow such erroneous ways.

This is literally the most pressing question I’m getting from all of this.

step 1 don't be a faggot
step 2 keep don't being a faggot
step 3 whoops you stopped don't being a faggot
step 4 return to step 1

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I can only hope and dream that one day Sup Forums will be half as intimidating and ferocious as mtg/tumblr groups are known to be...

This is the stupidest thing I've ever read. Intra-user banter has been a staple of this site since Sup Forums was the anime board.

There has NEVER been agreement on anything.

>As predictable as ever
Kek, these poor naive fools

found Andrew

A Haiti themed expansion would fit in nicely with their tradition of pandering to people that don’t actually buy/play their game now that I think of it.

Jokes on them, I've been reading probably 6 hours per day ever since this board went to shit.

>1 post by this ID

Is there anything more faggot than magic the gathering?

BE CAREFUL OUTSIDERS! YOU MIGHT GET TRAPPED IN HERE.

Better not read any posts and just post random shit.... unless you are looking for something

hmmm

Vanessa has some nice Khazar milkers

As a reminder, war gaming, the most Nazi ridden hobby that doesn’t involve giftgas, is /tg/. Pic related is a popular /tg/ meme