Why can't blacks maintain tech?

Why can't blacks maintain the technology we gave them? How are they supposed to make an unappropriated black panther kangdom if they can't even do basic technological maintenance unless whipepo/bugpepo are around?

Should we help them so they can piss and moan at us more or should we just let them deal with themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-star.co.ke/news/2016/04/04/talented-kq-staff-snapped-up-by-rich-qatar-airways_c1323545
africarm.org/publications/apostle-safo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Somebody is lying.

Their tech is fine see pic related

>did anyone see who did this crime
>group of blacks
>we dindu nuffin
wow people cant mantain airplanes wtf

That door is a racist white flight motherfukka

GET DA SENATE DA DO' FELL OFF WE INVASTIGATE

get back on da plane doah is fine

pls no 360 walk away

Were there any gypsies on the flight? Any metal in sight and they'll try take it and sell it for scrap.

>Why can't blacks maintain the technology we gave them?

Why can't you maintain the technology that we gave you?

Those rear mounted / forward firing missiles must be preddy advanced.

Jews did that

>Good costumes. Now fuck off back to coach.

Why couldn't you retards make it to the moon?

It's white peoples fault

i really don't care who you are, if you get on the plane and see this, you are fucking nervous.

/thread

i wouldn't even get on the plane if i saw this shit

>angry tanned german tries in vain to defend monkeys

>airplane full of niggers
... a clue!

HAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
No seriously, do you really pretend that should be called a helicopter? It seems more like a car disguised as a fucking helicopter

They already have better tech than us, have you seen Wakanda?

south africa stories where

The only way for an emergency exit door to open in flight is if the flight was unpressurized or the door was never seated properly and they still took off with it improperly seated.

They are plug type doors. Once the aircraft is pressurized it is impossible to pull the door inward even if someone were retarded enough to try.

They have european and chinese engineers on staff to prevent all their planes crashing

True story but as a kid I was in an African airline plane that ran off the runway on landing and almost killed everyone on board

You know when you give an old person a piece of new technology like a computer or smart phone and they do stupid stuff like using the CD tray as a cup holder? That's what African societies are like- old people who never grew up with technology.

European society grew up with all of these technologies over centuries from the printing press to the Internet. Meanwhile, groups like most Africans, Native Americans, and Polynesians were still in the Stone Age when Europeans showed up and gave them 1000 years of advancement all at once without any of the societal development. Asians are somewhere in the middle, having reached a Late Middle Ages-level before Europeans arrived. Japan is the one interesting case where they initially resisted but then willingly adopted all the technologies.

the-star.co.ke/news/2016/04/04/talented-kq-staff-snapped-up-by-rich-qatar-airways_c1323545

Notice anything about the whites and poos and chink in the picture of engineers poached by Qatar?

Pic attached is what they do if left to their own devices

Ok, I’ll bite
>work in a field where we do laboratory/analytical work
>some Scandinavian company tries to flog some high end analyzer
>they claim it is fool proof
>my boss asks: “yes, but is it African proof”
>awkward silence ensues

lol go ahead and fire missiles at me you stupid niggers

Dey no dey way.

da wey to join MH370

SHUT up u wuz in caves n sheeit

>the-star.co.ke/news/2016/04/04/talented-kq-staff-snapped-up-by-rich-qatar-airways_c1323545
>Notice anything about the whites and poos and chink in the picture of engineers poached by Qatar?
Well Satan, I just can not understand what you are talking about.

Kantanka Heavy Industries
>Created by Apostle Dr. Kwadwo Safo, the Star of Africa
africarm.org/publications/apostle-safo/

That's a CRJ, your filename is wrong they work for a regional.

I'm mostly wondering how black africans get exposure to Mechwarrior.

Probably from the brief commotion about real life fightan' robots.